Jodi Arias Penalty

The dang defense is in chambers pulling another fast one.

<snore>

That's funny when you consider it's coming from a guy who says, Aaaaaaand very slowly.

Travis' sisters, Juan, Flores are back there. Is she wanting a deal? Can she get a deal this late?

I predict Samantha is going to stay with "stick her".

Can you imagine them having to be in chambers with her? Judge's chambers aren't that big.

The dang defense is in chambers pulling another fast one.

<snore>

That's funny when you consider it's coming from a guy who says, Aaaaaaand very slowly.

Travis' sisters, Juan, Flores are back there. Is she wanting a deal? Can she get a deal this late?

Can you imagine them having to be in chambers with her? Judge's chambers aren't that big.

Why would Martinez suddenly go for a deal? He hasn't been on the losing side and all the money has been spent already.

Her mom went back in chambers wonder what that means. Maybe she wants to speak?

Why would Martinez suddenly go for a deal? He hasn't been on the losing side and all the money has been spent already.

What else are they all in chambers for if it isn't that Nurm isn't blackmailing them with "appeal" for LWOP?

What else are they all in chambers for if it isn't that Nurm isn't blackmailing them with "appeal" for LWOP?

Could be anything with this trial.

That would make sense, so with Jodi Arias in mind, that sounds counter intuitive, lol.

Maybe - it looks like the dp mitigator pulled the mom aside to speak to her.

That makes more sense than deal.

Oh boy.

Here we go loo-lee-loo, here we go loo-lee-li

I've had the earphones on for a half hour and I'm getting lulled into sleep waiting. If they start talking, I'm going to fall out of the chair.

That would make sense, so with Jodi Arias in mind, that sounds counter intuitive, lol.

Maybe - it looks like the dp mitigator pulled the mom aside to speak to her.

That makes more sense than deal.

Oh boy.

Here we go loo-lee-loo, here we go loo-lee-li

Thanks Testa now you have me singing that song LMAO.

Last edited:
LOL Fiesty

I think we have unlimited thank you's.

It's not a rep, but it's sorta like a rep. Not really, but sorta.

Beth says everyone still back there.

Must be one heck of a pow-wow.

Juan grilling the mom on the spot.

CC said she heard JA has a 10 page thing ready and a power point with pictures but I don't know where she heard that

Forum List

Back