Jodi Arias Penalty

It's not going to mistrial - that may be grounds for appeal - but there is no merit to the mistrial motions and Judge Sherry already denied them. She's moving this thing forward to the end. Let the appellate judge take it from here.

Unless the jury can't decide, and I'll bet my bottom rep, they can unanimously decide. They've been waiting and waiting and waiting and thinking and thinking about nothing else.

Do you think that would be successful grounds for appeal?

She gets an auto appeal on dp, I think the Nurmster thinks it's grounds for appeal and that's why he pulled that whole stunt yesterday. JoJo probably already has the damn thing written. Whether it actually is or not will be up to the judge.

I was thinking "no" if the verdict is LWOP.

That guy Troy, who interviewed Arias after the verdict said the prosecutor was trying get the tape played in court but it was denied by the judge.

That guy Troy is in The Web. During his first interview with her, he fell right in, hook line and sinker. The last one was his undoing. "Look into my eyes, step into my web". Troy said I'm coming!!!!

No, that interview was quite a "get" for him. I'm not convinced he fell for anything other than a ratings bonanza.

Did you see the first one at the jail? He was gah-gah talking to the news people about it after. Pull your tongue back in Troy, she's a psycho, it's what she does best.

Waiting....

1254478578_robot_hand.gif

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Valerie just called the defense team back into chambers. Mike B. is there waiting. Jodi is in all black, she goes back as well. #JodiArias

[/QUOTE]

The more I think about this stay and wanting a higher court to decide on a mistrial, the less sense it makes. She's not getting a fair trial because Womack won't testify out of fear and intimidation. How is a new jury for the penalty phase going to resolve that issue? Will Womack suddenly not feel threatened? What am I missing? I don't understand the rationale. If they get a new jury will Brewer then suddenly be an adequate mitigation witness alone?[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think about that! Good point!:clap2:

Doc!! What's the prediction on JoJo speaking? She's wearing black.

Oh no, she is going to ask for the dp - ?

I don't think 52 year olds are dirty old men lol and my DH is 10 years older than me, it's not that. It's the soft, thing, weirdy, dirty old man vibe he gives off.

idk

How old were they when they were dating? I haven't watched interview yet but I think that's what makes it creepy.

Um... I suck at high math, 29-4-7=18 and 52-4-7=41 ---ish.

Ok that is gross. Sorry.

Doc!! What's the prediction on JoJo speaking? She's wearing black.

Oh no, she is going to ask for the dp - ?

Who the hell knows?

I think she will stand on her head and say.... "See I am an asset to society. Toodles."

Just popping in to say Hi I passed a PM to who I could a lot have the PMS off. Account created and here I am . Hi TW nice to see ya

Thanks so much for showing me the way Tink!
MORE than once!
lol.

Welcome Irish glad to see you made it. You will have so much fun with all the new toys here. It is a lot more fun here. There are many threads to go chat in. I like the coffee shop, and the tavern. There are lots of great and helpful people there.

Try them out. Just go in and say hi and explain that you are new. There will be lots of focks that will welcome you and offer to help you if needed.

You little sweetie Feisty! Thanks so much for welcoming me and telling me the cool spots. I'm at work right now.....BUT will def be checking this all out later. Looks fun!

I'm sneaking waiting to watch Jodi blab on all day about herWODERFULself! I hope she does something really crazy.....like stab herself in the neck with her pencil/crayon. OR try to attack Juan and him punch her in the face and knock her out......

Forum List

Back