Jodi Arias Penalty

hahahahaha

Ryan Owen is my favorite interview guy ever:
Ryan: "You said it right there, no one believes a word out of your mouth.... why do you keep talking?"

Reps to Ryan.

Good Morning Everyone!

After watching Arias babbling in interview after interview I feel I'm almost speechless. And, reading here, I missed the one where she called someone a hater. There's enough delusion in what I saw to let it alone and not seek out any more.

I haven't watched them all the way through, I can't take it, but this is the best one:

This guy is awesome.

Jodi Arias Interview 2013: Arias Calls Reporter 'Hater, Says She Feels 'Betrayed' By Jury | Video - ABC News

Someone on here said that Ryan Owens on GMA drew the short straw and got the interview - too true.

You know what's interesting? When you think about the interrogation tapes with Flores, and wherein, Arias says something, paraphrased, like Travis's family will move on or get over it. Does anyone recall the exact phrasing? Then yesterday she told that story about how she didn't realize how much the death affected the family until Steven Alexander got up to speak. I find that remarkable.

She still thinks her charm will carry her. So did Drew Peterson. Both can't/couldn't shut up.

I am finer than frog hair. Thanks for asking.

I have been very busy traveling and planting.

Oh, I was naughty at the old house so traveled over here!!! Someone very heavy handed didn't like my opinion. LOL Later!

I am finer than frog hair. Thanks for asking.

I have been very busy traveling and planting.

Oh, I was naughty at the old house so traveled over here!!! Someone very heavy handed didn't like my opinion. LOL Later!

Hi MV

This is so predictably backfiring on her. Everything she said and did is being analyzed and criticized.
If any jurors are getting a whiff of this, all they are getting is negative vibes.

One thing that struck me...she's not lying anymore. IMO she has become the BIG LIE herself. She has a break with reality and I have no idea when it began but she does believe these things she says. To her, if she says it, then it is true. I see her thinking...why go any further than that? Works for me...and she has absolved herself from any wrongdoing in this murder.

Maybe it's a coping mechanism, IDK, but it's obvious to me she has found a way to blame others for every one of her bad decisions in life. She will never give it up because to do that would destroy her. That's how she keeps herself together and is able to get up in such a ballsy way in front of the jury, and how she does not have any remorse over the murder because it wasn't her fault, it was Travis'. And I don't think someone can be lying if they truly believe what they are saying and I think JM was absolutely correct in saying she is living in her own fantastical world. And she is the star of that universe and if she thinks it then it's so.

Too many consistencies with my troubled sister's way of life. And my mouth dropped when I heard Arias say in her allocution that things changed when her sister was born because that is exactly the point in time when my sister went from being the baby in the family for 14 years and then I came along. I stole her place; I stole her attention. Although older siblings swear she wasn't right since she was a young child, and that there were signs before that, my parents always said that was the beginning of the waves of blame, feelings of superiority, and other personality developments that have grown more and more destructive to her life and the lives of those around her.

Sorry. This isn't about me or my story but I've seen it firsthand. Arias can sit there with a straight face and speak with great conviction without a clue that what she's saying has no basis in truth. JMHO

• Thanks
Reactions: Viv
I bet Locks of Love is really pissed by the Jodi info-mercial.

Maybe they will also put out a public statement denouncing Jodi and her"clippings". And how does that work? Does LoL send a shipping bag and someone from the jail mails it out? Does the jail Barber just hand over Jodi's hair to her?

She should have chopped it off and donated it before the JodiMercial to show good faith. Hair farmer :eusa_liar:

I bet Locks of Love is really pissed by the Jodi info-mercial.

Maybe they will also put out a public statement denouncing Jodi and her"clippings". And how does that work? Does LoL send a shipping bag and someone from the jail mails it out? Does the jail Barber just hand over Jodi's hair to her?

She should have chopped it off and donated it before the JodiMercial to show good faith. Hair farmer :eusa_liar:

That's why I said clippings, who is she really helping/kidding. she is a joke

This guy needs to meet Jodi

Phil%20Spector-thumb-140x181.jpg

If she had been donating her hair since she's been incarcerated, then why didn't her mitigation gal have put that down as one of her mitigators? That could be more easily documented than "She is a good friend". They knew this day might be coming, she's been in jail 5 years, take a picture of her being shorn and show that as proof she's been a model hair farmer!

One thing that struck me...she's not lying anymore. IMO she has become the BIG LIE herself. She has a break with reality and I have no idea when it began but she does believe these things she says. To her, if she says it, then it is true. I see her thinking...why go any further than that? Works for me...and she has absolved herself from any wrongdoing in this murder.

Maybe it's a coping mechanism, IDK, but it's obvious to me she has found a way to blame others for every one of her bad decisions in life. She will never give it up because to do that would destroy her. That's how she keeps herself together and is able to get up in such a ballsy way in front of the jury, and how she does not have any remorse over the murder because it wasn't her fault, it was Travis'. And I don't think someone can be lying if they truly believe what they are saying and I think JM was absolutely correct in saying she is living in her own fantastical world. And she is the star of that universe and if she thinks it then it's so.

Too many consistencies with my troubled sister's way of life. And my mouth dropped when I heard Arias say in her allocution that things changed when her sister was born because that is exactly the point in time when my sister went from being the baby in the family for 14 years and then I came along. I stole her place; I stole her attention. Although older siblings swear she wasn't right since she was a young child, and that there were signs before that, my parents always said that was the beginning of the waves of blame, feelings of superiority, and other personality developments that have grown more and more destructive to her life and the lives of those around her.

Sorry. This isn't about me or my story but I've seen it firsthand. Arias can sit there with a straight face and speak with great conviction without a clue that what she's saying has no basis in truth. JMHO

I personally always appreciate your point of view and insight from the experiences with your sister. From early on, I've been on the "understanding the mind of a psycho" path with you, lol, and hang on your every "sister story" to understand the un-understandable a little more.

I completely agree with you about all of that to the extent that I don't think anything has changed. I believe she has ALWAYS believed what she says, that's why she can act it out so well, she believes in what she's saying in the moment as truth, her truth her reality. That shifts and chameleons as her stories morph, but her conviction and belief in what she's saying remain true no matter what the current story is. She absolved herself from the murder right off the bat and immediately created her own reality about it to absolve herself. That "reality" changed and evolved. She was caught outright on the photo laying in front of her and still sat there holding true to that (her) reality and story when she was in the corner and flat called out on it (Flores interview 1st reality "I wasn't anywhere near there "reality", that loooooks like my leg, are you sure that's me?). Then she went away and changed her "reality" story/belief and came back with her new reality. Time and again she does that. She creates her own World According to Jodi and believes every word of it with great conviction, even when she's completely caught. She is the smoothest of liars because she damn well believes and is "living in" that lie. She lives in the reality called The World According to Jodi.

Note: I do think she stumbled and had some sort of "check" when they were going down the line of each and every juror saying "guilty". You can see it on her face. She cannot believe it and she looks with hope at each juror face down the line and when they are almost through with all of them, her face changes and she has a... something... right there, realization? disappointment? the moment of juror "betrayal" is right there on her face. I don't have the right word for it. I've watched that several times because her face is unmasked in that moment easily read. I fully believe she bought some time in the psych ward and with delays then to right herself and "fix" her World According to Jodi from that blow.

I could go on for 2 more paragraphs, but that's enough :)

If she had been donating her hair since she's been incarcerated, then why didn't her mitigation gal have put that down as one of her mitigators? That could be more easily documented than "She is a good friend". They knew this day might be coming, she's been in jail 5 years, take a picture of her being shorn and show that as proof she's been a model hair farmer!

So THAT'S where the bangs came from. She donated the 5 pieces of hair in the front of her head.

:eusa_doh:

Puzzle solved.

Forum List

Back