Jodi Arias Penalty

Oh Goodie.... A Book Club!

safe_image.php

First Book: Thirty Shades of Cray

I would thank you again if I could and this deserves 50 reps.

Mark: "JoJo do you think you got a fair trial?"
JoJo: "No"
Mark: "Why not?"
JoJo: "Well I'm still processing all of this, but I think it's because no one bought my stories and I lost"

"I'm still processing" is her schtick for well that one didn't work and I haven't come up with the next one yet.

ABC15 Woman: "JoJo, how do you remain so composed?"
JoJo: "I have a lot of practice suppressing things, having antisocial personality disorder and no emotions really helps with that"

JECTION! Shirt fraud! Goes to the level of your client's delusion and antisocial self entitlement.

She survived. Travis Alexander did NOT survive. There's truth in that shirt, but it is far more sinister and it has nothing to do with DV.

I'm going to stab29times/shootinhead/chopheadoff and then I'm going to parade around in and sell shirts that I survived it.

Just how #psychosauce is that?

That was the her shining JodiMercial moment for the jurors - wait! see my Survivor t-shirt? You can buy one on my "guaranteed authentic" website for 15 bucks! All proceeds go to... um... go to, I'll just keep that money for now.

There's already a tee shirt made for her:

IXHQN.jpg

She survived. Travis Alexander did NOT survive. There's truth in that shirt, but it is far more sinister and it has nothing to do with DV.

I'm going to stab29times/shootinhead/chopheadoff and then I'm going to parade around in and sell shirts that I survived it.

That was the her shining JodiMercial moment for the jurors - wait! see my Survivor t-shirt? You can buy one on my "guaranteed authentic" website for 15 bucks! All proceeds go to... um... go to, I'll just keep that money for now.

IXHQN.jpg

Perfect! Where can I buy one and do all the proceeds go to Liars Anonymous? Helping pathological liars, one liar at a time.

IXHQN.jpg

Perfect! Where can I buy one and do all the proceeds go to Liars Anonymous? Helping pathological liars, one liar at a time.

Liars Anonymous sounds redundant. You never know who liars really are to begin with.

lol'ing at the search terms for this thread:

jodi psychosauce, pothead patty legal problems

Did we put a tm on all that?

Where is the one where she calls the interviewer a hater? Was that the link posted above? Can someone give me a time place card so I don't have to dredge through the Messiah points?

oh she's 32 now. My math is off on that Brewer/JoJo age thing from yesterday, Fiesty.

Good Morning Everyone!

After watching Arias babbling in interview after interview I feel I'm almost speechless. And, reading here, I missed the one where she called someone a hater. There's enough delusion in what I saw to let it alone and not seek out any more.

Forum List

Back