Joe Biden accused of inappropriate touching

They are trying to act like they are very serious about sexual assaults now. Biden has been assaulting females for years. But now they have to expose him, because they can't hide it from the public no more.

giphy.gif

This is no longer a thing, thanks to CRCs.

They are trying to act like they are very serious about sexual assaults now. Biden has been assaulting females for years. But now they have to expose him, because they can't hide it from the public no more.

giphy.gif

Has Biden ever told a national TV audience that he wants to screw his daughter?
trump dating ivanka - Bing video

Course not! They had Jeff Session to quickly stop him in his tracks, when he gets carried away in public. Session was like the guy that comes around to get them out of a sticky situation that they got themselves in. But now he has resigned.

jeff_sessons_slaps_pedophile_joe_biden_s_hand_away_from_young_girl.gif
View attachment 253220

LOL

You people are nuts. :cuckoo:

That’s Sessions brushing his owngranddaughter’s hair with his hand after he untangled it from his own coat button.

Connecticut woman says VP Biden touched her inappropriately at fundraiser in 2009 (new claim)

Aw, you just have to love this...
.The DeathRATS PULLING A KAVANAUGH on JoJo"the World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden.... ROTFLMFAO

A Connecticut woman says Joe Biden touched her inappropriately and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser in Greenwich when he was vice president, drawing further scrutiny to the Democrat and his history of unwanted contact with women as he ponders a presidential run

“It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Amy Lappos told The Courant Monday. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Lappos posted about the alleged incident on the Facebook page of Connecticut Women in Politics Sunday in response to a similar account by former Nevada legislator Lucy Flores, which comes as Biden is considering a 2020 run for president. Flores accused Biden of kissing her on the back of her head in 2014, when she was a candidate for lieutenant governor.

Lappos, 43, who is now a freelance worker with nonprofit agencies, said she felt extremely uncomfortable when Biden approached her at the 2009 fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, D-4th, where she was volunteering. At the time, Lappos was a congressional aide to Himes, who she said was not in the room when the incident took place.

snip

(Excerpt) Read more at courant.com ...

250915_image.jpg

Connecticut woman says VP Biden touched her inappropriately at fundraiser in 2009 (new claim)

.The DeathRATS PULLING A KAVANAUGH on JoJo"the World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden.... ROTFLMFAO

A Connecticut woman says Joe Biden touched her inappropriately and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser in Greenwich when he was vice president, drawing further scrutiny to the Democrat and his history of unwanted contact with women as he ponders a presidential run

“It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Amy Lappos told The Courant Monday. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Lappos posted about the alleged incident on the Facebook page of Connecticut Women in Politics Sunday in response to a similar account by former Nevada legislator Lucy Flores, which comes as Biden is considering a 2020 run for president. Flores accused Biden of kissing her on the back of her head in 2014, when she was a candidate for lieutenant governor.

Lappos, 43, who is now a freelance worker with nonprofit agencies, said she felt extremely uncomfortable when Biden approached her at the 2009 fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, D-4th, where she was volunteering. At the time, Lappos was a congressional aide to Himes, who she said was not in the room when the incident took place.

snip

250915_image.jpg
A woman claimed trump raped her when she was just 13 years old. Where was your outrage over that?

snip

250915_image.jpg
A woman claimed trump raped her when she was just 13 years old. Where was your outrage over that?
The same place yours is now scumbucket!

But shall we talk Cunton and an $850K settlement?

snip

250915_image.jpg

LOL

You say that as though touching women in a nonsexual manner is the same as raping a 13-year-old child. What a raving lunatic you are, huh?

1233796371590.gif

snip

250915_image.jpg

snip

250915_image.jpg

LOL

You say that as though touching women in a nonsexual manner is the same as raping a 13-year-old child. What a raving lunatic you are, huh?

1233796371590.gif
We have video of Biden doing the touching UNWANTED...NOTHING on a rape by Trump....we already saw what you scumbag DeathRATS tried to do to Kavanaugh....nice to see JoJo's competitors doing the same to KNOCK JOJO OUT!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Oh...what about the Blow Job Cunton RAPES.?...LOL

giphy.gif

Course not! They had Jeff Session to quickly stop him in his tracks, when he gets carried away in public. Session was like the guy that comes around to get them out of a sticky situation that they got themselves in. But now he has resigned.

View attachment 253220

LOL

That’s Sessions brushing his owngranddaughter’s hair with his hand after he untangled it from his own coat button.

He is playing it off while in front of the cameras. Jeff Session didn't want the public to see him swatting away Joe Biden's hand away from off of his granddaughter. Creepy Joe almost had his hand slid all the way down her back.

snip

250915_image.jpg

snip

250915_image.jpg

LOL

1233796371590.gif
We have video of Biden doing the touching UNWANTED...NOTHING on a rape by Trump....we already saw what you scumbag DeathRATS tried to do to Kavanaugh....nice to see JoJo's competitors doing the same to KNOCK JOJO OUT!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Amy Lappos has no video. And I have no idea who you’re fantasizing about when you say, ”Blow Job Cunton”?

snip

250915_image.jpg

snip

250915_image.jpg

LOL

1233796371590.gif

Amy Lappos has no video. And I have no idea who you’re fantasizing about when you say, ”Blow Job Cunton”?
Of course you know...everyone knows about #42 and his rapes and Blow Jobs from Monica...you just keep being stupid...we will continue to laugh at you

giphy.gif

View attachment 253220

LOL

He is playing it off while in front of the cameras. Jeff Session didn't want the public to see him swatting away Joe Biden's hand away from off of his granddaughter. Creepy Joe almost had his hand slid all the way down her back.

You’re insane, he wasn’t swatting away Joe Biden’s hand. He was brushing his granddaughter’s hair after it got caught on his coat.

But thanks for offering yet another great example of how nutty you cultists can be.
thumbsup.gif

snip

250915_image.jpg

LOL

1233796371590.gif

Of course you know...everyone knows about #42 and his rapes and Blow Jobs from Monica...you just keep being stupid...we will continue to laugh at you
Oh, you mean Clinton. Why didn’t you just say so? What are you, about six?

Regardless, Clinton didn’t rape anyone.

Everyone are ignoring the LBGTQ community complaints. They are people too. I demand justice for them. The public acts like they doesn't have a say on anything. That if someone sexually harasses or rape them. That they should automatically love it when heterosexuals takes advantage of them. People needs to stop treating them all like pervs and go after Obama.

LOL

1233796371590.gif

Isn't it time you changed your avatar?

LOL

1233796371590.gif

You would think, but I’m still getting some mileage out of it, so no, not yet.

How about one of creepy uncle Joe?

giphy.gif

View attachment 253220

LOL

You’re insane, he wasn’t swatting away Joe Biden’s hand. He was brushing his granddaughter’s hair after it got caught on his coat.

But thanks for offering yet another great example of how nutty you cultists can be.
thumbsup.gif

Maybe he was untangling her hair from his zipper, that has gotten tangle while he was grinding on her backside.

PopularFancyDegus-size_restricted.gif
upload_2019-4-1_14-58-4.jpeg

How about one of creepy uncle Joe?
I’ll let you know just as soon as someone accuses him of making an inappropriate sexual gesture.

Forum List

Back