Joe Biden accused of inappropriate touching

Of course you know...everyone knows about #42 and his rapes and Blow Jobs from Monica...you just keep being stupid...we will continue to laugh at you
Oh, you mean Clinton. Why didn’t you just say so? What are you, about six?

Regardless, Clinton didn’t rape anyone.
Isn't it time you changed your avatar?
You would think, but I’m still getting some mileage out of it, so no, not yet.
How about one of creepy uncle Joe?
I’ll let you know just as soon as someone accuses him of making an inappropriate sexual gesture.
OK, how about a selfie then:
article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366-600x346.jpg

Has Biden ever told a national TV audience that he wants to screw his daughter?
trump dating ivanka - Bing video
Course not! They had Jeff Session to quickly stop him in his tracks, when he gets carried away in public. Session was like the guy that comes around to get them out of a sticky situation that they got themselves in. But now he has resigned.

jeff_sessons_slaps_pedophile_joe_biden_s_hand_away_from_young_girl.gif
View attachment 253220

LOL

You people are nuts. :cuckoo:

That’s Sessions brushing his owngranddaughter’s hair with his hand after he untangled it from his own coat button.

He is playing it off while in front of the cameras. Jeff Session didn't want the public to see him swatting away Joe Biden's hand away from off of his granddaughter. Creepy Joe almost had his hand slid all the way down her back.

You’re insane, he wasn’t swatting away Joe Biden’s hand. He was brushing his granddaughter’s hair after it got caught on his coat.

But thanks for offering yet another great example of how nutty you cultists can be.
thumbsup.gif

Maybe he was untangling her hair from his zipper, that has gotten tangle while he was grinding on her backside.

PopularFancyDegus-size_restricted.gif
View attachment 253466

Sessions was playing with his own zipper as he untangled his granddaughter’s hair?? :ack-1:

You ‘tards sure do lead a strange fantasy life.

Isn't it time you changed your avatar?
You would think, but I’m still getting some mileage out of it, so no, not yet.
How about one of creepy uncle Joe?
I’ll let you know just as soon as someone accuses him of making an inappropriate sexual gesture.
OK, how about a selfie then:
article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366-600x346.jpg
No thanks. Keep your selfies to yourself, please.

A woman claimed trump raped her when she was just 13 years old. Where was your outrage over that?
The same place yours is now scumbucket!

But shall we talk Cunton and an $850K settlement?
LOL

You say that as though touching women in a nonsexual manner is the same as raping a 13-year-old child. What a raving lunatic you are, huh?

1233796371590.gif
We have video of Biden doing the touching UNWANTED...NOTHING on a rape by Trump....we already saw what you scumbag DeathRATS tried to do to Kavanaugh....nice to see JoJo's competitors doing the same to KNOCK JOJO OUT!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Oh...what about the Blow Job Cunton RAPES.?...LOL
Amy Lappos has no video. And I have no idea who you’re fantasizing about when you say, ”Blow Job Cunton”?
Of course you know...everyone knows about #42 and his rapes and Blow Jobs from Monica...you just keep being stupid...we will continue to laugh at you

In that case you agree Trump raped no one!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

LOL

You say that as though touching women in a nonsexual manner is the same as raping a 13-year-old child. What a raving lunatic you are, huh?

1233796371590.gif
We have video of Biden doing the touching UNWANTED...NOTHING on a rape by Trump....we already saw what you scumbag DeathRATS tried to do to Kavanaugh....nice to see JoJo's competitors doing the same to KNOCK JOJO OUT!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Amy Lappos has no video. And I have no idea who you’re fantasizing about when you say, ”Blow Job Cunton”?

Why would I agree with that?

LOL

1233796371590.gif

Hey, a guy that would lay Hillary will boink anything.

Ok, that's it, stick a fork in him, another #metoo'er comes forward. So long Joe, we hardly knew ye.

Joe Biden Accused of Inappropriately Touching Another Woman
By Lisa Ryan@lisarya

Another woman has accused former vice-president Joe Biden of unwanted touching, just days after former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee Lucy Flores wrote on the Cut that he inappropriately kissed her head at a 2014 event. Speaking with the Hartford Courant on Monday, Amy Lappos said that Biden inappropriately touched and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser.

Lappos, now 43, told the Courant that the incident occurred in October 2009 during a Greenwich, Connecticut, fundraiser for U.S. representative Jim Himes. Lappos was working at the time as a congressional aide for Himes (who she says was not in the room when the incident occurred), and was volunteering at the event. “It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” Lappos told the Courant. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Everyone are ignoring the LBGTQ community complaints. They are people too. I demand justice for them. The public acts like they doesn't have a say on anything. That if someone sexually harasses or rape them. That they should automatically love it when heterosexuals takes advantage of them. People needs to stop treating them all like pervs and go after Obama.

I see that there's no #METOO movement for gay men. What a shame.

Ok, that's it, stick a fork in him, another #metoo'er comes forward. So long Joe, we hardly knew ye.

By Lisa Ryan@lisarya

Another woman has accused former vice-president Joe Biden of unwanted touching, just days after former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee Lucy Flores wrote on the Cut that he inappropriately kissed her head at a 2014 event. Speaking with the Hartford Courant on Monday, Amy Lappos said that Biden inappropriately touched and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser.

Lappos, now 43, told the Courant that the incident occurred in October 2009 during a Greenwich, Connecticut, fundraiser for U.S. representative Jim Himes. Lappos was working at the time as a congressional aide for Himes (who she says was not in the room when the incident occurred), and was volunteering at the event. “It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” Lappos told the Courant. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

So? It wasn’t sexual.

Biden is finished. I knew his antics would catch up with the perverted old fool.
LOLOL

Oh? Was trump finished when he said, “I moved on her like a bitch . But I couldn't get there. And she was married.” How about when he said, “I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet.” Or what about, “and when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.”

But touching a woman in a non-sexual manner is the end of Biden, huh? <smh>

And who stood up for this baby who felt very very uncomfortable when fondled by Hillary who tried to eat their hand?
9824446_600x400.jpg

Nothing Biden did was remotely illegal, and it is discriminatory cultural bias to even claim there was anything remotely wrong with it.

They are trying to act like they are very serious about sexual assaults now. Biden has been assaulting females for years. But now they have to expose him, because they can't hide it from the public no more.

This really isn't new, Creepy Joe has been doing this for decades. If the Democrats were serious about Bite Me's record of sexual harassment, they would have brought it up during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns or even during his 8 year reign of error as Vice President.

Biden is finished. I knew his antics would catch up with the perverted old fool.
LOLOL

Oh? Was trump finished when he said, “I moved on her like a bitch . But I couldn't get there. And she was married.” How about when he said, “I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet.” Or what about, “and when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.”

But touching a woman in a non-sexual manner is the end of Biden, huh? <smh>

According to leftist PC and rules he's finished.

Wiggle your way out of that one, fuck wit

They are trying to act like they are very serious about sexual assaults now. Biden has been assaulting females for years. But now they have to expose him, because they can't hide it from the public no more.

This really isn't new, Creepy Joe has been doing this for decades. If the Democrats were serious about Bite Me's record of sexual harassment, they would have brought it up during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns or even during his 8 year reign of error as Vice President.
Creepy Joe Biden is just the Globalist whippin boy, Patsy. They know that Joe wasn't really winning in the polls. They paid to rig the polls to makes it look like Biden is their Democrat warrior. And they have all of the Democrats to attack him. To make themselves look good. That they despises sexual assaults on women. So when the 2020 election comes. They will say, "Look we made Creepy Joe to jump out of the race." "So Pres.Trump should step down as well." The only way that I will believe them? Is when I see them put handcuff on Hillary and Obama. Hillary for crimes. And Obama for the murder of a gay man that he use to sexually assaulted.

Have you noticed just the eyes on the biker dudes with their chick on Biden's lap?
I mean, if Biden didn't have bodyguards, this might not have ended well for him.
maxresdefault.jpg

The second picture...looks like the babe has an uncomfortable laugh going on.
Bidens hands are not where it's considered appropriate.
biden2.jpg

Just an observation

Forum List

Back