Joe Biden Claims Some White People Still Want to Lynch Black Folks

And President Biden is correct.

Of course, it’s not a majority of white people – but a significant number nonetheless to pose a real threat to black Americans.

Just as there are many blacks who want to lynch or kill white people.
And a significant number pose a real threat to white and Asian Americans.

As long as people like you actually believe it is only one side, you are straight up racist / biased / blinded

There are probably tens of millions more that would rather tar and feather Joe Potatohead than there are that want to lynch Blacks.

Lynching someone sounds like an awful lot of work ... I'm not sure most people are up to it.

Do you know what Republicans call a black woman who chooses to keep her baby?

Welfare Queen
Welfare queen can be any race.

Democrats rather black people kill their babies. Ugenics is bad. There is a reason most abortion clinics are in areas full of minorities.

Why do Republicans refuse to help babies once they are born?
If republicans won't help the babies, that justifies killing them.

Why do you hate black babies?

How many more black people would be alive today if democrats didn't kill millions of their babies over the decades?

If republicans won't help the babies, that justifies killing them.

Why do you hate black babies?

How many more black people would be alive today if democrats didn't kill millions of their babies over the decades?
Women choose to abort babies they can’t afford

Republicans refuse to support them

This is why democrats keep black people poor and uneducated. So they "choose" to kill their babies.

Imagine how many more black people there would be I'd democrats didn't kill their babies

name me some republicans you hang around with that refuse?

you seem to come across as a dembot that doesn’t want to…and instead expects someone else to….which is sad

Forum List

Back