Joe Biden Claims That He Has A Way To Lead Us Out Of This Pandemic

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
But yet once again he fails to tell us what that is. Could it possibly be because he's lying through his teeth once again?

But yet once again he fails to tell us what that is. Could it possibly be because he's lying through his teeth once again?

The Evil Bastard helped plan it.

This is a direct result of Obama & Biden removing the ban on gain of function research 10 days before Trump took office, sending Fauci to Wuhan to manage the COVID19 creation project, and ordering The Defense Department to launder money through EcoHealth to fund it.

Head of COVID19 Bioweapon development predicts Trump Administration will be attacked with his own COVID19 Bioweapon.

The way is to shut the fuck up. Let people wear a mask if they want, let people get a vaccine if they want, tell everyone they can't force anyone to do any of those things if they don't want to and just shut the fuck up instead just scaring people and forcing people.

Oh and also remind people the cold, the sniffles, the flu, allergies are also a thing.

Just dropping all of the covid shit and letting life go on won't change any outcomes.

I think you may be right. But damn: we need an Oracle at the Oval Office to interpret whateverthefuck Brandon is saying — more often than not.

Yeah. But in all fairness we were told a few thousands times during the previous Admin "this is what he meant"

Maybe one day we will quit putting senile old farts in the White House.

Stop repeating the lie that vaccinated people can't spread Covid. Your lie has killed tens of thousands of people.

I'm vaccinated and even I agree with that statement.

at this point we're probably mostly out of it already

And poor old Joe has always been out of it. I heard that it was recently graded a D for his performance (or lack of) and if there was such a thing I would say that he would get a F- from me.

Forum List

Back