Joe Biden claims vaccinated people cannot get or spread Covid

here's mean gene

So xiden lied? If one took the jab, still catches the virus? Hmmmm
Fascinating. What do you say about Trump saying he would release his tax returns?
Or that he would divest himself of his businesses>
Or that he would drain the swamp?
Or he would make Mexico pay for the wall?
Or that he would pay off the national debt?

Those were statements not changed by the delta variant.

Fascinating. What do you say about Trump saying he would release his tax returns?
Or that he would divest himself of his businesses>
Or that he would drain the swamp?
Or he would make Mexico pay for the wall?
Or that he would pay off the national debt?

Those were statements not changed by the delta variant.
That's the best ya got?

Show us the blue state where Covid can't be transmitted to/from someone who is vaccinated.

Try to answer without pissing your Depends over Trump.

That's the best ya got?

Show us the blue state where Covid can't be transmitted to/from someone who is vaccinated.

Try to answer without pissing your Depends over Trump.
Actually I tried to view the tweet this was based on and couldn't find it.

Maybe you can give a citation so I can check out what Biden actually said.

Actually I tried to view the tweet this was based on and couldn't find it.

Maybe you can give a citation so I can check out what Biden actually said.
We are talking about what YOU said.

YOU said the virus knows the difference between blue and red states.

Just admit you are a complete moron and move on. You can't improve your position here. You have too many posts full of dipshittery in this thread.

Up until now I was operating under the assumption that people were giving a correct characterization of Bidens statement.

But based on their usual m.o. I doubt they gave the correct translation.

Up until now I was operating under the assumption that people were giving a correct characterization of Bidens statement.

But based on their usual m.o. I doubt they gave the correct translation.
Um, there is video of him saying it in the OP, you blithering idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We are talking about what YOU said.

YOU said the virus knows the difference between blue and red states.
I already had to correct the Hoss Cartwright guy.

You going to jump into a lie about what I said too?

I said it was dependent on the infection rate, and that blue states tended to have low infection rates, and red states tended to have high ones. I didn't claim any specific blue state red state comparison.

I stated a trend.

Is he right? If so, this pandemic is over, and there should be no more masks, social distancing, or lockdowns of any kind, anywhere.

He’s got to be big pharma’s number one salesman. No doubt the MSM will tell us all about those big kickbacks to old Joe, by big pharma.

72587.jpg
- I'll call people liars, but won't post a citation.

I already had to correct the Hoss Cartwright guy.

You going to jump into a lie about what I said too?

I said it was dependent on the infection rate, and that blue states tended to have low infection rates, and red states tended to have high ones. I didn't claim any specific blue state red state comparison.

I stated a trend.
Worst spin ever.

Do you realize your post is there for everyone to see? Apparently not. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

As I said, I can't get it to play, and it claims it's loading a tweet.
The fact you are too stupid to run the innerweb is your problem, Dumbass.

What he said is what he said. You can whine and cry all day that you can't see it so it is false, but it won't change the fact it is true.

It would require extensive challenge studies to get actual numbers.
You realize that nothing here changes, diminishes or negates a thing I said:
-The body's immune response to Covid is a better defense the vaccine -- the vaccine just makes it less likely you will suffer symptoms, to whatever degree.
-Thus, the vaccine isn't a necessity, it simply serves to increase the level of comfort of those who might otherwise fall ill.

Forum List

Back