Joe Biden claims vaccinated people cannot get or spread Covid

The only science that Xiden is following is POLITICAL SOCAILIST type..
Its clear that BIden either does not understand "the sience", or kows "the science" is BS but can't think fast enough while speaking to keep the truth from getting out.

The virus is obviously a left winger.

It is a parasite that sponges off the host body with no reciprocation.

That is liberal as fuck.

Indeed.
The body's immune response to Covid is a better defense the vaccine -- the vaccine just makes it less likely you will suffer symptoms, to whatever degree.

Thus, the vaccinne isn't a necessity, it simply serves to increase the level of comfort of those who might otherwise fall ill.

You realize that body processes operate at an equilibrium. That that the immune system has to respond to an invasion, and the time that takes and the size of the response is augmented by vaccination or natural immunity. But you should know, there is no ethical means of actually quantifying exactly how effective either is.

It's all a statistical probability based on available data and applied with at least half a dozen unknown variables. Which makes any number actually just an estimation.

It would require extensive challenge studies to get actual numbers.

It's complicated.

If you're vaccinated, you get infected with COVID, your body knows how to fight it off.

Whether the COVID virus is able to feed off a vaccinated person's body and reproduce enough to become infectious, I'm not sure it can happen.

I would rather be around vaccinated people than unvaccinated people if I wasn't vaccinated.
It is happening, why do you think that vaccinated people need to wear masks? It isn't to protect themselves, it is to protect others. Now, what do you suppose they are protecting others from? The Coronavirus, that is what they are protecting others from.

There is research out there that shows vaccinated people can spread the delta variant more than the unvaccinated. I am vaccinated and I don't want to be around vaccinated people because I have a greater chance of getting the Delta variant.

As I said, that statement is both true and false,

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
here's mean gene
You realize that body processes operate at an equilibrium. That that the immune system has to respond to an invasion, and the time that takes and the size of the response is augmented by vaccination or natural immunity. But you should know, there is no ethical means of actually quantifying exactly how effective either is.

It's all a statistical probability based on available data and applied with at least half a dozen unknown variables. Which makes any number actually just an estimation.

It would require extensive challenge studies to get actual numbers.
So xiden lied? If one took the jab, still catches the virus? Hmmmm

LIAR IN CHIEF
article-5930-1.jpg

here's mean gene

So xiden lied? If one took the jab, still catches the virus? Hmmmm
Biden was referring to getting infected from hospital staff

There are alot of protection efforts that hospitals take to prevent staff from infecting patients and visa versa. Vaccinating staff is one small part of that. Its a waste of money to put all that protection measure on the medical staff, if the staff isnt vaccinated.

There are alot of protection efforts that hospitals take to prevent staff from infecting patients and visa versa. Vaccinating staff is one small part of that. Its a waste of money to put all that protection measure on the medical staff, if the staff isnt vaccinated.

Still not based in any science. What scientific evidence is there that vaccinated hospital staff can't transmit or get infected with Covid? Let's see these studies.

Forum List

Back