🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden confirms Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection.

Weird how none of the resident Biden worshippers are in here to explain why Pedo Joe said Jan 6 wasn’t an insurrection.

Biden wasn't real impressed with that mob of losers.. They couldn't take the US down.

Nostra
You know what I mean. You didn't like that ay?
You don't think son. You believe blacks are non human until you need them.
You're a racist pig. How does that sit with your Christian beliefs?

Nostra
You know what I mean. You didn't like that ay?
You don't think son. You believe blacks are non human until you need them.
You're a racist pig. How does that sit with your Christian beliefs?
Link to me making that claim?

Weird how none of the resident Biden worshippers are in here to explain why Pedo Joe said Jan 6 wasn’t an insurrection.

Weird how you call people out and then run off like a bitch without justifying the entire premise of your stupid thread.

Well, apparently there are some Trumpists who are proud to call 1/6 an insurrection.

BrokeLoser?
The honest Trumpers are the ones who boast 1/6 was an insurrection. The rest are just too timid to admit the truth.

Well, apparently there are some Trumpists who are proud to call 1/6 an insurrection.

Cool.

6 months of investigation by the Biden regime...............ZERO charges of insurrection.

Weird how you call people out and then run off like a bitch without justifying the entire premise of your stupid thread.
I'm right here, Dumbass.

Where are the insurrection charges?

You look really dumb now, huh? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Cool.

6 months of investigation by the Biden regime...............ZERO charges of insurrection.
Missed the point again. Your Trumpist ilk are proud to call it an insurrection.

Cool.

Missed the point again. Your Trumpist ilk are proud to call it insurrection.
Not sure why you think continuing to post "missed the point" changes the fact there have been ZERO insurrection charges.

Feel free to explain the "point" you think you made.

BrokeLoser?
The honest Trumpers are the ones who boast 1/6 was an insurrection. The rest are just too timid to admit the truth.

Some are claiming it was the FBI or Antifa. I have never seen such insanity.

I'm right here, Dumbass.

Where are the insurrection charges?

You need help moving those goal posts? They look heavy.

Your topic is titled “Joe Biden confirms Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection.”

How did Joe Biden’s statement confirm that Jan 6 was not an insurrection? You gonna answer this time? Or do you plan to try to pivot over to something different again? ;)

In his incoherent, rambling diatribe he said in order to take on the US government you would have to have “F-15s and Nukes”.

I didn’t see any of those on Jan 6

You confuse insurrection against the government with overthrow of the government.

Biden was pointing out what it would take to overthrow the government. Not what it take to try.

This is the part where he drops a funny rating and tap dances all around the question.
What question, Dumbass?

What question am I tap dancing around? Be specific.

You going to keep playing stupid? Maybe you’re not playing.

How did Joe Biden’s comments confirm that Jan 6 was not an insurrection?

What’s it going to be? You going to tap dance some more for me or are you going to try moving those goal posts again? Don’t forget to drop the funny rating first. ;)

Biden was saying what it would take to win the fight, not what it would take to start the fight.

Just think of the civil war. The south won the early battles, but lost the war. The south would have won if they had F-15's and nukes.

Forum List

Back