Joe Biden Delivers Christmas Address Without Saying the Word "Jesus" or "Christ"

But but I thought Biden was deeply devout religious Catholic.

santacut.png

You lie !
He yelled Jesus, call Maria. I need my dependz !

I know that. I was explaining to the guy who thinks it’s OK for the government to favor one religion over the other. The tax exemption law was an example - how all religions have to be treated equally.
You knew that but I didn't know what you knew, therefore I did a search which verified what you knew and what YOU could have done! See I'm such a skeptic anymore that almost anything I post a comment on if it is a FACT not an opinion... I have to for the sake of the reader share the expertise. Trying to be helpful as we have a lot of people that spout information that is incorrect.

What law says the government can't recognize any religion? How the hell is a church awarded 501C3 status without the state recognizing it as such?
Those rules apply to any religion, And non religious organizations as well. They apply to any organization that operates as a nonprofit. And if a religion operates for profit they lose their nonprofit status.

Do they say you have to celebrate it?

Actually...............there are quite a few out there who if you say "Happy Holidays", will get quite bent out of shape and tell you that you're supposed to say "Merry Christmas". Matter of fact, those people are also the ones who get their panties in a bunch of a store has "Happy Holidays" in their window and don't have anything about "Merry Christmas". So yeah................they are kinda saying that we have to celebrate it.

Myself? I personally don't care which form of greeting you use, or even if you use one at all. A simple "hi", and a smile is just as good in my book.

Actually...............there are quite a few out there who if you say "Happy Holidays", will get quite bent out of shape and tell you that you're supposed to say "Merry Christmas". Matter of fact, those people are also the ones who get their panties in a bunch of a store has "Happy Holidays" in their window and don't have anything about "Merry Christmas". So yeah................they are kinda saying that we have to celebrate it.

Myself? I personally don't care which form of greeting you use, or even if you use one at all. A simple "hi", and a smile is just as good in my book.
And boy could we use those smiles.

What a nasty & thoughtless thing to say.
So if that was so nasty... what about this..
In response to the Christianity Today editorial calling for his removal, Trump called the magazine a “left-wing rag” and said, “I have done more for Christianity than Jesus.”
So how many of the Trump haters repeated that statement.
BUT it was never said by Trump.
He did not, however, say that he has "done more for Christianity than Jesus."
That quote originated with a satire article.
But I know that people like you still believe it. Again the biased MSM at play!

So if that was so nasty... what about this..
In response to the Christianity Today editorial calling for his removal, Trump called the magazine a “left-wing rag” and said, “I have done more for Christianity than Jesus.”
So how many of the Trump haters repeated that statement.
BUT it was never said by Trump.
He did not, however, say that he has "done more for Christianity than Jesus."
That quote originated with a satire article.
But I know that people like you still believe it. Again the biased MSM at play!

Trump said he could be prime minister of Israel.. his son said he'd done more for Christianity than Jesus. Trump is so much like Gaddafi.

Trump said he could be prime minister of Israel.. his son said he'd done more for Christianity than Jesus. Trump is so much like Gaddafi.
YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!! Trump's son NEVER said Trump had done more for Christianity than Jesus!
That is an out right bald LIE!
Here are the FACTS so easy to find!!!
There’s no one who’s done more for Christianity than Donald Trump. No one.”
NO where in that statement Was there any mention of Jesus was there? WHY you dummy?
Because Jesus is Christ and Christ is Christianity! How stupid!
Why do idiots like you continue to put shit up that has NO basis in TRUTH!

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!! Trump's son NEVER said Trump had done more for Christianity than Jesus!
That is an out right bald LIE!
Here are the FACTS so easy to find!!!
There’s no one who’s done more for Christianity than Donald Trump. No one.”
NO where in that statement Was there any mention of Jesus was there? WHY you dummy?
Because Jesus is Christ and Christ is Christianity! How stupid!
Why do idiots like you continue to put shit up that has NO basis in TRUTH!

Calm down. The Trumps are always saying insane things several times a week.

Biden is a cafeteria Catholic just like Nancy Pelosi.

Nope. He's not a cafeteria Catholic. He took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and rule of law. His faith is private. You're a moron. You want a theocracy?

Nope. He's not a cafeteria Catholic. He took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and rule of law. His faith is private. You're a moron. You want a theocracy?
Joe seems to be of logical mind at times. Like he is faking it.

If he believed in his Catholic teachings he would follow them instead of trashing them. He should choose another religion that tolerates disobedience.

Forum List

Back