Joe Biden Demanded to Take Cognitive Test or Drop Out of Presidential Race

If you needed to take one, it would take a proctologist to locate your head.

Candycorn and the "Lincoln Republicans" aka the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" just love Biden...

especially leaving $80 billion brand new US arms for the Zionist People Frauds in charge of Taliban...

Joe Biden explained why he didn’t take a cognitive test. He was clear as mud and now we know why he would never take such a test.

No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man," Biden told CBS News correspondent Errol Barnett in an interview airing in full on Thursday at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. "That's like saying you, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?"

Joe Biden explained why he didn’t take a cognitive test. He was clear as mud and now we know why he would never take such a test.

No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man," Biden told CBS News correspondent Errol Barnett in an interview airing in full on Thursday at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. "That's like saying you, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?"

Funny how Trump is definitely not afraid of defending himself when it comes to people making false accusations against him. I wonder why the same isn't said for Biden.

Forum List

Back