Joe Biden denied Holy Communion at Florence church

Why does old Pro Abortion Joe think he should receive communion? Because God loves it when a child is ripped from the womb and dismembered?
Mortal Priests, some of who are pedophiles, are the ones giving the communion.
You or the Priests are not the ones to make a final judgement.

God is not a republican and you do not speak for him. It's the evangelical right that is killing christianity in America. No one since the inqusition has set a worse example of what a christian should be.

God is damn sure not a baby killing Democrat so your assertion is bullshit on its face.
God kills babies everyday with disease and starvation. This supposedly omnipotent being sits on his non-existent ass while misery kills children by the thousands and you so-called Christians refuse to do anything either. So fucking concerned with the fate of the unborn but don't give a damn after they exit the womb. Get off your high horse, there are babies suffering terribly right now somewhere. do something about that and then I might believe you care about something other than putting women back in their place.
Yep, right on cue the theological expert displays what an ignoramus he is.
Weatherthing is an ignoramus because he tries hard to act like an expert of everything. A sure sign of an ignoramus.

He's just smarter than you.
And, a WINNER too!
A Trump minions understanding of smart and a winner is nothing I want to be associated with.

Why does old Pro Abortion Joe think he should receive communion? Because God loves it when a child is ripped from the womb and dismembered?
Joe heard some priests are pedophiles, that’s why he went there.
upload_2019-10-29_20-20-16.jpeg

God is not a republican and you do not speak for him. It's the evangelical right that is killing christianity in America. No one since the inqusition has set a worse example of what a christian should be.

God is damn sure not a baby killing Democrat so your assertion is bullshit on its face.
God kills babies everyday with disease and starvation. This supposedly omnipotent being sits on his non-existent ass while misery kills children by the thousands and you so-called Christians refuse to do anything either. So fucking concerned with the fate of the unborn but don't give a damn after they exit the womb. Get off your high horse, there are babies suffering terribly right now somewhere. do something about that and then I might believe you care about something other than putting women back in their place.
Weatherthing is an ignoramus because he tries hard to act like an expert of everything. A sure sign of an ignoramus.
BS. I’m not an expert on everything. I have no idea whether you wear white or pink women’s panties to work everyday.
At least I have the need for support for my junk as opposed to an ignoramus with no balls.

You know you are vile when you own faith turns its back on you
Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat
Would this priest give communion to Donald Trump who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, 5 children with 3 wives, multiple affairs, separates children from their parents, continually lies.
Of course many Priests have more moral sins than Trumps.

Yes this same priest or any other Catholic priest would refuse communion to TRUMP based on TRUMP not being Catholic. If TRUMP were to go up for communion he would receive a blessing.

Biden was refused communion because he publicly advocates for abortion.
I have had communion at a Catholic Church and I am not Catholic

Didn't mean shit.....only to you
Have you personally discussed my Catholic communion with God? Did he say it did not mean poop? I know God is not as crude as you..

Get lost Dud, you're no Catholic. Anyone can see that. Just a flaming asshole

Right me if I am wrong, but it sounds like the man was only denied communion. If he was not shown the door, then I guess everyone is welcome at church.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He went up the aisle to receive communion and the priest said f u baby killer shit for brains...……..

Biden has 2 choices, see the light and stop killing children which will not happen, or hit the road with Satan

PS. If God tapped on your shoulder you wouldn't recognize him...………………..

BS. I’m not an expert on everything. I have no idea whether you wear white or pink women’s panties to work everyday.
At least I have the need for support for my junk as opposed to an ignoramus with no balls.
:lame2:

Mr. Biden was at a Catholic Church, not an "evangelical right" ecclesiastic assembly on Sunday.

Who's talking about a final judgement?
I think the church is perfectly capable and correct when they decide a big supporter of tearing a child from the womb and dismembering him/her is definitely not following the dictates of the church or God.

It's a really easy call.

I think the church is perfectly capable and correct when they decide a big supporter of tearing a child from the womb and dismembering him/her is definitely not following the dictates of the church or God.

It's a really easy call.

Sister-Joan-Chittister.jpg

btw - the OT god had no problem with abortion; in fact it was sanctioned.

You can save the sermon, Sister Joan. I've heard those leftist talking points about a hundred time and always from people who are in favor or terminating the lives of little helpless children. Funny coincidence, right?

Shame on the sister for being a stooge for the abortion lobby.

Show me the person who doesn't want a child fed, housed or educated and it's all a bullshit smokescreen anyway because we don't live in the slums of India and ALL children get an education, fed and shelter of some sort.
Those things are mandated by state and federal child welfare laws. So eff off, liar!

And even if there is some curmudgeon who grumbles about feeding someone else's child
their complaints in the bigger picture are ignored anyway.

As far as the OT god sanctioning abortion Jesus brought about new convenient with man and God and all the old ways (like sacrificing children as an offering to God ) were all forbidden after his death and resurrection.... not that I believe your claim anyway.

Last edited:

Evangelicals have little to do with the Catholic Church. As a Catholic, I know what I signed up for and what the rules are. I know that I can be denied Communion or even excommunicated for my behavior or views that are in conflict with the Church’s teachings. Same goes for Biden. He can always leave the Church.
I suppose he could but he would be one of the millions who have given up on religion because the people who remain are intolerant, hypocritical dicks. If religion has a value to humanity it is doing a terrible job making the case.

It's a really easy call.

Sister-Joan-Chittister.jpg

what a load of crap what the fake Christian spewed Conservative Christians care all which she claims we dont just because we rather provide that care that help personally or through the church and not the government

Its why the largest chartable organization that ever existed is the Christian church and the least charitable are liberals and atheists

Evangelicals have little to do with the Catholic Church. As a Catholic, I know what I signed up for and what the rules are. I know that I can be denied Communion or even excommunicated for my behavior or views that are in conflict with the Church’s teachings. Same goes for Biden. He can always leave the Church.
I suppose he could but he would be one of the millions who have given up on religion because the people who remain are intolerant, hypocritical dicks. If religion has a value to humanity it is doing a terrible job making the case.

Intolerant hypocritical dicks obstruct the rights of others who don’t agree with them and call it free speech.

It's a really easy call.
There is no definitive information that Biden approves of abortion. He approves of it being a woman's decision. I believe that we are all better off with the fewer abortions performed. The fewest abortions performed since Roe vs Wade was the last year of the Obama Presidenct. If you outlaw abortions you may not reduce abortions. Many anti-abortionists do not believe in birth control, sex education and counciling of sexually active youth. As a result there are many more pregnancies. This young girls go for illegal abortions.
I am for reducing the number of abortions but making abortions illegal will not do that by its self. Simple minded people think so. Simple minded people can result with more abortions.

It's a really easy call.
There is no definitive information that Biden approves of abortion. He approves of it being a woman's decision. I believe that we are all better off with the fewer abortions performed. The fewest abortions performed since Roe vs Wade was the last year of the Obama Presidenct. If you outlaw abortions you may not reduce abortions. Many anti-abortionists do not believe in birth control, sex education and counciling of sexually active youth. As a result there are many more pregnancies. This young girls go for illegal abortions.
I am for reducing the number of abortions but making abortions illegal will not do that by its self. Simple minded people think so. Simple minded people can result with more abortions.
and do you apply that same logic with guns? that gun bans wont cut down on gun deaths?

Forum List

Back