Joe Biden Fell Asleep during live town hall with Hillary Clinton

she's a perfect endorser for Joe Biden, after al, she spent a lifetime covering up for a rapist, pervert, sexual assaulter which happened to be her husband. I wonder if she'll attack rapist Joe Biden's women victims like she did for her husband, or maybe she should ask Harvey Weinstein for an opinion here.

Ole sleepy joe knew what she said was b.s. anyhow hehheh

Ah yes, another attack on VP Biden, and no mention of how Trump's mental state has deteriorated. Below is where the President was seen by the author of this link in 2016,

Trump Is Not Well

and how he appears to him at this time.

she's a perfect endorser for Joe Biden, after al, she spent a lifetime covering up for a rapist, pervert, sexual assaulter which happened to be her husband. I wonder if she'll attack rapist Joe Biden's women victims like she did for her husband, or maybe she should ask Harvey Weinstein for an opinion here.

You're a disgusting dirt bag. You attack the character of Joe Biden and Bill Clinton when Trump is the lounge lizard, perverted misogynist, racist and serial liar.

You're a disgusting dirt bag. You attack the character of Joe Biden and Bill Clinton when Trump is the lounge lizard, perverted misogynist, racist and serial liar.
You're not only deaf, dumb and blind but you're stupid and deranged too.

Last edited:

TDS alert! But but but I thought all women were to be believed?!

What's disgusting is the fact that you show no concern or empathy towards a woman that has incontrovertible, corroborated evidence that Biden raped her. Funny how the Left accuses other's of things they are most guilty of. Party of woman's rights, my ass.

You're not only dead, dumb and blind but you're stupid and deranged too.
He forgot that Hillary supported Bill Clinton, a man who used his position of power to get a blowjob and shove cigars up the vagina of an intern old enough to be his daughter, under the Oval Office desk.

Ole sleepy joe knew what she said was b.s. anyhow hehheh

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

The ChiComs are Soros are up to something, they must know that Joe will not be the nominee. The just want to destroy Sanders first, then they'll pick their real candidate: Big Mikey?

F09F1C38-4ADF-4872-9DB4-F56BD396A652.jpeg

Can you please link something other than Gateway Pundit one of these years? :rolleyes-41:

It’s a link to a tweet with a fucking video. What does Gateway have to do with anything? Watch the video.

A 16 second video where he's being quiet while Hillary is talking.

Here's the full video.

You people are retarded. Your handlers at Gateway Pundit know exactly how to get you morons to click on their stories.

You're not only deaf, dumb and blind but you're stupid and deranged too.

I am. Good to know.

TDS alert! But but but I thought all women were to be believed?!

What's disgusting is the fact that you show no concern or empathy towards a woman that has incontrovertible, corroborated evidence that Biden raped her. Funny how the Left accuses other's of things they are most guilty of. Party of woman's rights, my ass.

What women? For the record I wrote two VAWA Grants, managed my agencies Domestic Violence Unit and my staff put many abusers in St. Prison and all other abusers in County Jail.

Forum List

Back