Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

Notice how he went to the bait and switch talking point...

What do you need 100 rounds for?

And then, when they create the laws, it isn't 100 round "clips" that happen to get banned...but regular magazines that hold just over 10 rounds...

Imagine that......all of a sudden 100 rounds becomes 10....and there are left wingers who want no more than 5 rounds...cause they know the 10 round magazine limit doesn't catch all semi-auto pistols...

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...
Not to worry. He won pretty handily.

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

The AR was designed and sold to civilians before the military adopted an upgraded version of it. In fact the military didn't adopt it for general use for a full 5 years after it hit the civilian market. You commies should stop listening to your own propaganda.

It was designed to be a military weapon not a civilian weapon. You are the commie since you and Putin are backing the same candidate.
And you probably think "AR" stands for "Assault Rifle" too, huh Dummy?

I like a man who doesn't know the names of assault weapons.
What about a man who loses his temper over people asking him legitimate questions
being in charge of the most powerful military on the planet ?

He loses his shit with an American woirker , how's he gonna act when
Putin or someone triggers him ?
He sputters a bit and it's all over. You call that "losing his shit?"

Biden wasn't wrong. And the dude was trying to troll Biden.
So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

“You’re full of s---,” Biden said. “I did not.”

Yep, I watched the exchange. The man was indeed full of shit. He sounded exactly like one of the Cult45 wackadoos you'll find here.

At least Bernie makes a reasonable argument about it,
but he wouldn't be losing workers votes like Joe will.
df1001792c21e9c9690ba1c9510fce0e.png

At least Bernie makes a reasonable argument about it,
but he wouldn't be losing workers votes like Joe will.
df1001792c21e9c9690ba1c9510fce0e.png
LOL, and how exactly do you make a gun able to kill animals and not humans?

BTW, the Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It has everything to do with defending yourself and your inherent rights.

I like a man who doesn't know the names of assault weapons.
I don't blame him for not knowing the names of "assault weapons" because there is no such thing. It's a bullshit term without specific meaning.

This is one of the most frustrating bits of commie left dumbassery.

"Assault rifle" refers to the Sturmgewehr 44. Literally translates as "storm rifle."

It was distinct from other firearms at that time because it combined the submachine gun, which fired smaller, short-ranged pistol caliber cartridges in full-auto, with battle rifles, which fired larger, long-range rifle cartridges.

The Strumgewehr (storm rifle) combined these:

Gewehr 41
300px-Automatgev%C3%A4r_m1941_Walther_-_Tyskland_-_AM.067370.jpg

220px-7.9_SS_and_SME_Patrone.jpg

and

MP40
300px-MP_40_AYF_2.JPG

9_19_parabellum_FMJ.jpg

To make this:
300px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

220px-45.7.92x33.jpg

(Note: the shorter rifle cartridge)

Assault rifles were (illegally) banned in 1986 by the Hughes Amendment (in violation of the express intent of the 2nd Amendment). Currently, any assault rifle (not the bullshit, loosely-defined term "assault weapon") manufactured in or after May 19, 1986 is (illegally) banned from civilian ownership barring very unique circumstances for which 99.99999% of the people do not qualify (again, completely contrary to the express intent of the 2nd Amendment and the Miller holding).

The lying-ass politicians (97% of them being Democrats) are trying to take it even further and ban firearms based solely on the fact that they LOOK (but do not perform) like assault rifles, and have used and continue to use the BULLSHIT term "assault weapon" to scare up support.

They will continue this bullshit until they have confiscated everything, which is why we must revert back to the original express intent of the 2nd Amendment and get all of them back, including the state-of-the-art, fully-automatic, belt-fed machine guns.

Machine Guns or Valhalla!!!

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...
Oh, but, but don't talk about his mental problems unless you have a doctor's report in hand....suuuuuuurrrrrrreeee!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

Talking out of your ass?

AR-15 is not military weapon. AK-47 original is automatic, but for US sales is made semi-automatic, therefore not military weapon.

The civilian version is still basically the military one. There are a few changes to prevent it from firing automatically but that is it.

More commie lies. Civilian ARs are not milspec. Meaning they are made from different materials not designed for high rates of fire and less durable.

I suppose that is why these weapons are a mass-shooter's weapon of choice. You are the commie liar.

More commie lies, hand guns are used in the majority of mass shootings. Perhaps you should study the issue instead of just parroting commie talking points.

Maybe you should stop parroting right wing talking points. There is absolutely no reason for anyone owning a military rifle.

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

You and Ukraine joe are both wrong. That's not surprising though.

You are wrong. Given you are a alt-right person, that is not surprising.

BTW, the Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It has everything to do with defending yourself and your inherent rights.

The amendment was there to protect us from foreign armies, namely the British at the time.
Since it was written we've had a Civil War, 2 world wars, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, just to mention the big military adventures we've embarked on.

So now you're saying you need machine guns to protect against who the FBI ? Unless you live on the southern border, you shouldn't need to worry about the Mexican army invading.

If you're worried about home invaders, you can have cameras, dogs, practically all the guns you want and a police force at the touch of 911 on your always-handy phone. If you believe you need an AK 47 or AR 15 to waste bullets on a target range, go for it. I won't stop you...it's the next generation of brainwashed rugrats witnessing one school-shooting after another you need to convince.

Last edited:

The AR was designed and sold to civilians before the military adopted an upgraded version of it. In fact the military didn't adopt it for general use for a full 5 years after it hit the civilian market. You commies should stop listening to your own propaganda.

It was designed to be a military weapon not a civilian weapon. You are the commie since you and Putin are backing the same candidate.
And you probably think "AR" stands for "Assault Rifle" too, huh Dummy?

You are the dummy.

The amendment was there to protect us from foreign armies, namely the British at the time.
Since it was written we've had a Civil War, 2 world wars, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, just to mention the big military adventures we've embarked on.

So now you're saying you need machine guns to protect against who the FBI ?
Machine guns are illegal to own unless you have a federal license...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back