Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

LOL, and how exactly do you make a gun able to kill animals and not humans?

BTW, the Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It has everything to do with defending yourself and your inherent rights.

The amendment was there to protect us from foreign armies, namely the British at the time.
Since it was written we've had a Civil War, 2 world wars, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, just to mention the big military adventures we've embarked on.

So now you're saying you need machine guns to protect against who the FBI ?
To protect is from any threat.
Corrupt government, foreign invaders, home invaders, Muslim terrorists, Antifa wackos, ....anything.

Biden wasn't wrong. And the dude was trying to troll Biden.
So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

“You’re full of s---,” Biden said. “I did not.”

Yep, I watched the exchange. The man was indeed full of shit. He sounded exactly like one of the Cult45 wackadoos you'll find here.
Biden’s crazy, but the establishment loves him and they can fool some of the people.

"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns
"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns Teaser Image Tyler Durden Wed, 03/11/2020 - 04:35 Body Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden had a meltdown on Tuesday, telling…

This is the kind of Biden outburst that I hope happens on Saturday during the debate. Bernie you are so full of Shit your eyes are brown.
I hope Biden doesn't talk about his dick like Trump did.

The voter in Detroit accuses biden of planning to take guns and Sleepy Joe loses it

Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Joe Biden got into a testy exchange Tuesday with a worker in Detroit who falsely accused the former vice president of wanting to confiscate guns from Americans, a remark that caused the Democratic presidential hopeful to say the man was "full of s***."
Yeah, Trump certainly doesn't have that kind of potty mouth.

Oh, wait...

Joe Biden is not afraid to speak the truth to a Trumptard.

"You're full of shit."

The voter in Detroit accuses biden of planning to take guns and Sleepy Joe loses it

Washington (CNN)Joe Biden got into a testy exchange Tuesday with a worker in Detroit who falsely accused the former vice president of wanting to confiscate guns from Americans, a remark that caused the Democratic presidential hopeful to say the man was "full of s***."

So what are the facts. Beto O’Rourke has said... unless I'm mistaken....

Implementing a mandatory confiscation of modern sporting rifles, labeled as a “national buyback program for banned assault weapons and handguns.” Handgun buybacks would be voluntary. Rifles, not so much. Those who don’t volunteer will be subject to fines.​

Beto’s Gun Control Plan

And last I checked, Biden said:

At 8:30 in this clip, that he wants Beto to fix our gun problem.

So.... is the worker in Detroit really falsely accusing Biden? Or was the claim accurate?

Biden’s crazy, but the establishment loves him and they can fool some of the people.

nothing crazy at all. I'm glad to see a Democrat finally stand up to a gun nut.

Here's the dirty little secret. The gun industry is hoping that Biden gets elected so they can go back to panicking guys like you into buying more guns.

Biden should go look in the mirror and we can call it even.

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...
The guy lied to Biden's face. Biden was right to call him out. Kudos to Biden.

So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

Yep, I watched the exchange. The man was indeed full of shit. He sounded exactly like one of the Cult45 wackadoos you'll find here.

"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns
"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns Teaser Image Tyler Durden Wed, 03/11/2020 - 04:35 Body Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden had a meltdown on Tuesday, telling…

You're a Bernie guy, I get it. I don't hate him, I just have many unanswered questions about his policies, but that's a topic for another time. I also think all the Cult45 pearl clutching about him is overblown. They are fear any candidate with a D in front of their name if it threatens the reelection of Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed). I agree Biden is the establishment choice (just like Hillary was in 2016) and the safer, moderate choice.

This election for me really isn't going to be about who I'm voting for...

You're a Bernie guy, I get it. I don't hate him, I just have many unanswered questions about his policies, but that's a topic for another time. I also think all the Cult45 pearl clutching about him is overblown. They are fear any candidate with a D in front of their name if it threatens the reelection of Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed). I agree Biden is the establishment choice (just like Hillary was in 2016) and the safer, moderate choice.

For the last I dunno......20 years for me it has always been about who I am voting for.

i wonder if biden is aware that he is full of that food coming off a all u can eat for 2.50 chinese buffett

For the last I dunno......20 years for me it has always been about who I am voting for.
I suspect he is referring to who he is voting against.

Forum List

Back