Joe Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights

Biden’s crazy, but the establishment loves him and they can fool some of the people.

nothing crazy at all. I'm glad to see a Democrat finally stand up to a gun nut.

Here's the dirty little secret. The gun industry is hoping that Biden gets elected so they can go back to panicking guys like you into buying more guns.
Thanks for your commentary Hillary.

So asking for clarification on gun policy is trolling?...what do you call what the white house press corp. do to Trump?....this is why you are going to lose...your short sided one sided blindness....

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

“You’re full of s---,” Biden said. “I did not.”

Yep, I watched the exchange. The man was indeed full of shit. He sounded exactly like one of the Cult45 wackadoos you'll find here.
Biden’s crazy, but the establishment loves him and they can fool some of the people.

"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns
"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns Teaser Image Tyler Durden Wed, 03/11/2020 - 04:35 Body Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden had a meltdown on Tuesday, telling…

You're a Bernie guy, I get it. I don't hate him, I just have many unanswered questions about his policies, but that's a topic for another time. I also think all the Cult45 pearl clutching about him is overblown. They are fear any candidate with a D in front of their name if it threatens the reelection of Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed). I agree Biden is the establishment choice (just like Hillary was in 2016) and the safer, moderate choice.

This election for me really isn't going to be about who I'm voting for...

For the last I dunno......20 years for me it has always been about who I am voting for.

I can only assume you're not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

He wasn't asking for clarification. He said that Biden wanted to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.
If you are going to reach this far to defend Joe this voting season you are going to have ten foot arms by November....that guy is a mess...and whoever is not being honest with him and putting him up to this should be ashamed....
Interesting how Democrats keep harping on Trump's brash words. Biden is 10 times worse + he's a SHOUTER.

Here's the dirty little secret. The gun industry is hoping that Biden gets elected so they can go back to panicking guys like you into buying more guns.

That makes zero sense. 'Guys like you'?

That makes zero sense. 'Guys like you'?
Joe seldom makes sense. Every once in a blue moon he is sensical.

If you are going to reach this far to defend Joe this voting season you are going to have ten foot arms by November....that guy is a mess...and whoever is not being honest with him and putting him up to this should be ashamed....
Interesting how Democrats keep harping on Trump's brash words. Biden is 10 times worse + he's a SHOUTER.

Because he said shit? :auiqs.jpg: Interesting how wingers like you become like members of the clergy whenever someone in the 'other' party uses a bad word. Hypocrite much?

brothers and sisters: despite losing two sons and a wife, Joe's faith in God, and indeed in America...remains as strong as ever

for that alone, he deserves to be president for the rest of his life...and ours!

Because he said shit? :auiqs.jpg: Interesting how wingers like you become like members of the clergy whenever someone in the 'other' party uses a bad word. Hypocrite much?
That's what you do. Accuse Trump of all your misdeeds.

89829004_1864949603629683_8919536348004614144_n.jpg

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns

DETROIT — Former Vice President Joe Biden told a factory worker he was “full of s---” at a campaign event here after the man claimed the Democratic presidential candidate was going to take away his guns.

The heated altercation happened during a meet-and-greet with workers at a Fiat Chrysler assembly plant ahead of Michigan's crucial primary. While supporters were waiting in line, Biden was immediately confronted by a worker who claimed he would try to do away with his Second Amendment right after seeing videos of him and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, talking gun control.

“You’re full of s---,” Biden said. “I did not.”

Yep, I watched the exchange. The man was indeed full of shit. He sounded exactly like one of the Cult45 wackadoos you'll find here.

"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns
"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns Teaser Image Tyler Durden Wed, 03/11/2020 - 04:35 Body Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden had a meltdown on Tuesday, telling…

You're a Bernie guy, I get it. I don't hate him, I just have many unanswered questions about his policies, but that's a topic for another time. I also think all the Cult45 pearl clutching about him is overblown. They are fear any candidate with a D in front of their name if it threatens the reelection of Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed). I agree Biden is the establishment choice (just like Hillary was in 2016) and the safer, moderate choice.

For the last I dunno......20 years for me it has always been about who I am voting for.

Very much so. I'm going to vote for someone. That's what elections should be about.

it has everything to do with the 2nd,,,quit being a dumbass,,,
Nothing at all. It's about national security and effects of PPs.

your a liar,,,your just a fucking nazi trying to undo the 2nd,,,

anyone that would trade freedom for safety is a coward
Anyone that would trade the life and death of ALL Americans, for some temporary freedoms of a small group, is a complete (and dangerous) IDIOT.

WTF???
Sts as dumb as it gets,,,
Showing off your leftist lunacy. Rather have people die, than restrict some gun sales. Is there a doctor in the house ?

restricting gun sales like you are is what leftist do,,,

now fuck off

What misdeeds, you stupid fuck? I don't represent anyone but myself. I'm not 'Da Democrats'. I'm not 'Da Republicans'. Anyone who uses this tactic is a critical thinking impaired winger.

Yes, I criticize Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) because I think he's a real piece of shit. I've been consistent about this fact for four years. I will continue to do so everyday because I think he proves it everyday. Get over it. I will criticize pretty much any politician that I feel deserves it.

You are such an annoying snowflake.

Very much so. I'm going to vote for someone. That's what elections should be about.

Fair enough. Godspeed.

Nothing at all. It's about national security and effects of PPs.

Anyone that would trade the life and death of ALL Americans, for some temporary freedoms of a small group, is a complete (and dangerous) IDIOT.

WTF???
Showing off your leftist lunacy. Rather have people die, than restrict some gun sales. Is there a doctor in the house ?

now fuck off
Obama did it. And leftists allow criminals to commit crime unreported to police, empty background.
Now fuck off.

WTF???

now fuck off
Obama did it. And leftists allow criminals to commit crime unreported to police, empty background.
Now fuck off.

my god youre pathetic,,,

What misdeeds, you stupid fuck? I don't represent anyone but myself. I'm not 'Da Democrats'. I'm not 'Da Republicans'. Anyone who uses this tactic is a critical thinking impaired winger.

Yes, I criticize Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) because I think he's a real piece of shit. I've been consistent about this fact for four years. I will continue to do so everyday because I think he proves it everyday. Get over it. I will criticize pretty much any politician that I feel deserves it.

Misdeeds:

Colluding with Russians to get a crazy dossier against Trump.

Threatening Ukraine to get something in return.

Colluding with ISIS.

Election tampering. Importing illegal aliens. Attack Trump rallygoers.

Misdeeds:

Colluding with Russians to get a crazy dossier against Trump.

Threatening Ukraine to get something in return.

Colluding with ISIS.

Election tampering. Importing illegal aliens. Attack Trump rallygoers.

Nope. I haven't done any of those things.

WTF???

now fuck off
Now fuck off.

my god youre pathetic,,,

WTF???

now fuck off
Now fuck off.

my god youre pathetic,,,
Always a compliment, coming from a leftist. I don't need it, but thanks anyway.

It's the thought that counts. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back