Joe Biden highlifgts threat to American democracy

Billions of people all around the world were uplifted by Bidens historic speech! At no point did anyone think, "this senile old fuck is a god damn retard". Biden is basically a combination of Ghandi and Hercules.

Damn Straight!

I wonder how long after the war Nazi's shut up and stopped admitting they were Nazi's?

BTW, Bush stole 2000 and 2004 because he only had to steal one state each year. He had operatives in place. Ken Blackwell and the owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Ohio and his brother in Florida in 2000.

And Roger Stone was involved in 2000 and 2020 riots??? He coordinated with Proud Boys and other groups? The same guy Trump pardoned?

Republicans are Nazi's before the Nazi's took over. It's like we are in Germany 1938

Literally no wonder that everyone thinks that you are a fucking retard.

You still have no proof, no court will even hear such stupid nonsense, you are as stupid and clueless as the 2020 deniers. You are a stupid divider.
Wake up stupid. Roger Stone, likes to take credit for starting the Brooks Brother Riot in 2000 that stopped the recount. Fast forward to 2020. Roger Stone working with Trump and Proud Boys starts a riot for the same purpose

It's time you dumb fucking Americans wake up. Look into Diebold voting Machines. Completely rigged!!!! You have NOTHING on Dominion. Diebold? Fuck yes they were hacked voting machines.

Trump calls Georgia. "find me 100,000 more votes".

Fuck you Papa. You're dumb as fuck. But, now at least I know why. You're a homophobe and pro life. Now I know.

Literally no wonder that everyone thinks that you are a fucking retard.
The majority of Americans also believe a god loves them and when they die they become gods themselves.

It's not everyone. I get a lot of likes from liberals and moderates. Are you a right winger? Bet you are just based on your reaction. Stupid fuck.

It's time America wake up. Republicans stole 2000 and 2004 and Trump tried it again in 2020. We need to do something so they don't try it again. Republicans are the enemy of America not liberals. Liberals aren't trying to rig elections. We win some we lose some. You guys want to fix it so you only win?

Pay attention, dipshit:

I'm not a Republican. I never have been.

What I am is a proud American who stands up for what he believes is right and has no reservation about calling someone out on their bullshit. In short, I'm the type of person who scares the fucking shit out of liberals.

Liberals don't want proud Americans. They don't want equality, equity, prosperity, peace or security. They want mindless drones, like you, who will do the party's bidding.

Unlike non-thinking liberals, I don't need a political party to tell me what is right and what is wrong. I don't need a political party to tell me what's worth defending and what's not.

You expose your hypocrisy whine about Republicans stealing elections in 2000 and 2004 right before you say "we win some, we lose some". The profound bitterness you feel for the debacles of Gore and Kerry is palpable. They had nothing stolen. They lost.

You're just too big of a fucking panty waist to accept it...

Wake up stupid. Roger Stone, likes to take credit for starting the Brooks Brother Riot in 2000 that stopped the recount. Fast forward to 2020. Roger Stone working with Trump and Proud Boys starts a riot for the same purpose

It's time you dumb fucking Americans wake up. Look into Diebold voting Machines. Completely rigged!!!! You have NOTHING on Dominion. Diebold? Fuck yes they were hacked voting machines.

Trump calls Georgia. "find me 100,000 more votes".

Fuck you Papa. You're dumb as fuck. But, now at least I know why. You're a homophobe and pro life. Now I know.
What courts have declared 2000 and 2004 were illegal elections? You have nothing to support your bullshit theory. I also don’t think 2020 was stolen, I am consistent you are a partisan.

The BBC are saying that he has done the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.
He must feel that the "fascist" demographic is not strong enough to defeat him. That may change dependant on who the GOP bring in to replace the failing Trump.

Will the hate filled, divisive and Hitleresq rant by Biden help or hurt democrats in the midterms?

One thing is clear after the maniacal demagoguery by the jealous and bitter old troll, he ordered the raid on the home of his 2024 political opponent for the 2024 election.

There is no question Joe Biden is an evil old dictator who will do anything to hold on to power.

By declaring war on 74 million Americans, the corrupt pile of shit has shown he is not fit to lead this nation and seeks only to rule.

I'm calling on Joe Biden to do the honorably thing, resign the presidency today. The damage this small, frail, stupid man has done is beyond calculating.

Will the hate filled, divisive and Hitleresq rant by Biden help or hurt democrats in the midterms?

One thing is clear after the maniacal demagoguery by the jealous and bitter old troll, he ordered the raid on the home of his 2024 political opponent for the 2024 election.

There is no question Joe Biden is an evil old dictator who will do anything to hold on to power.

By declaring war on 74 million Americans, the corrupt pile of shit has shown he is not fit to lead this nation and seeks only to rule.

I'm calling on Joe Biden to do the honorably thing, resign the presidency today. The damage this small, frail, stupid man has done is beyond calculating.
His minions and brainless sheep will certainly support him, but many are too lazy to actually vote without some sort of fake mailin ballot to fill out a dozen times. Sane, real Americans will vote to restore Congress to other sane people who will represent them and our country

I wonder how long after the war Nazi's shut up and stopped admitting they were Nazi's?

Have you stopped admitting you're a Nazi democrat?

Your Fuhrer has called on you to murder his political opposition. Will you heed the call of Adolf Biden?

BTW, Bush stole 2000 and 2004 because he only had to steal one state each year. He had operatives in place. Ken Blackwell and the owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Ohio and his brother in Florida in 2000.

And Roger Stone was involved in 2000 and 2020 riots??? He coordinated with Proud Boys and other groups? The same guy Trump pardoned?

Republicans are Nazi's before the Nazi's took over. It's like we are in Germany 1938

Forum List

Back