Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

I see you're sticking with
1662670344088.png

"Nuhn Uhn," the only argument the left can muster.

We get it.
Your argument is not grounded in reality. You’re so unhinged, and so irrational, that you actually believe that anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.

Your childish inability to discuss anything is your problem, not mine. You’re a walking example of Godwin’s Law except you’re permanently stuck on that.

Clearly my meme describes you perfectly.

Ironic when you consider someone a Nazi just because you disagree with them.

:laugh:
:lmao:

That has nothing to do with it.

I recognize that you follow a Nazi party because you scapegoat a group of people because of their race, whites are the new Juden. Because you are collectivists with your Reich controlling the means of production, because you replace individual rights with group privilege, black, gay, trans. Because you are authoritarian and forcibly silence dissent - throwing those who protest in prison.

Dude, you ARE Nazis, that's just a fact. Own what you are.

Your argument is not grounded in reality. You’re so unhinged, and so irrational, that you actually believe that anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.

Your childish inability to discuss anything is your problem, not mine. You’re a walking example of Godwin’s Law except you’re permanently stuck on that.

Clearly my meme describes you perfectly.

Not as well as my meme describes you.
1662687090178.png

To be fair, The DemNazis are being controlled by China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, and are being run by The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby so it's not their fault they are Evil Lying Perverted Back Stabbing SOBs.
You know a lot about Nazis, now we know why;
1662661947432.png

BTK killer, can you show us the last LEGITIMATE President urging violence against half the nation, the way Adolf Biden did?

View attachment 693618
I go by what I see, not what I imagine like you. And what I see are Nazi Fascists. The kind you support.

:lmao:

That has nothing to do with it.

I recognize that you follow a Nazi party because you scapegoat a group of people because of their race, whites are the new Juden. Because you are collectivists with your Reich controlling the means of production, because you replace individual rights with group privilege, black, gay, trans. Because you are authoritarian and forcibly silence dissent - throwing those who protest in prison.

Dude, you ARE Nazis, that's just a fact. Own what you are.
Means of production that everyone has enjoyed since the depression you idiot.

Biden is no Hitler, he isn't intelligent, he is terrible at speaking but he is no Hitler and as bad as Trump was/is, he is certainly no Hitler. They are both lousy Presidents but they do not compare to Hitler.
I could NOT care less

Forum List

Back