Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

Repubs have the right as Progs with their thousands of TV hosts to have thousands of Tuckers and so on. We do not.
very few great liars around...our "hosts" are called JOURNALISTS. Yours defend themselves in court by saying no reasonable person would believe them. And win...

'

Yeah, why do you lie so much?

Is it a Nazi thing?
1662594613912.jpeg

Pathetic, dupe...
Same media sources that said "Russian Collusion" was true. LMAO.

The proof is in Hunter Biden calling Joe Pedo Peter. No propaganda or spin will ever get you out of that.
Why did Ashley blame her dad for sexualizing her at an early age and turning her into a whore all because he enjoyed naked showers and touching her teenage private parts then? If Joe never played drop the soap with Ashley she would have never mentioned showers with daddy in her diary.

That's a big accusation to make against "The Big Guy".

I'm ready for shower time "Big Guy"

Have a nice day, Hair Sniffer.
1662638858190.png

Neat. Meanwhile we have an entire thread here with Trump supporters comparing Democrats to Nazis.

Like I said, you guys are far too emotional to discuss anything rationally.
It's only because you are Nazis, right down to your philosophy on Eugenics. If you don't want to be called a Nazi then quit using their blueprint as your plan to usurp our Democracy.

Same media sources that said "Russian Collusion" was true. LMAO.

The proof is in Hunter Biden calling Joe Pedo Peter. No propaganda or spin will ever get you out of that.
Why did Ashley blame her dad for sexualizing her at an early age and turning her into a whore all because he enjoyed naked showers and touching her teenage private parts then? If Joe never played drop the soap with Ashley she would have never mentioned showers with daddy in her diary.

That's a big accusation to make against "The Big Guy".

I'm ready for shower time "Big Guy"

Have a nice day, Hair Sniffer.
View attachment 693412
read my link, hater dupe dirty mind...

You have lied for the past 6 years about President Trump. Everything you and your fellow children of Hell have said over and over and over again has repeatedly proven to be lies after lies after lies. When one lie dies, you promote another one. The Cycle never ends and neither will your torment in Hell ever end.
Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, do you? Everything I have said about the great Orange Man Bad is true. And you haven't provided jack-shit evidence that it wasn't!

Forum List

Back