Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

Because you know that a random cartoon character has the same impact as the president...

Fucking moron.
If you do the research you will find that Joe's family tree has this guy in it.
1662584208956.png

Elmer and Porky married and produced The Biden Klan. This would explain Joe's stuttering and utter stupidity.

1662584291533.png

There definitely is a family resemblance there.

All totally discredited, lying idiot bigot dupe.
So Ashely Biden is lying what she said Daddy Joe took naked showers with me when I was a sexually mature teenager, and he made me a sexual freak when Daddy said she couldn't have his special sauce anymore because she was all grown up, and this according to Ashley lead to a Drug Fueled Decades Long Orgy with every swinging cock she could find to replace Daddy's?

Maybe Pelosi should have a prime time hearing on this cuz, you know #MeToo!

So Ashely Biden is lying what she said Daddy Joe took naked showers with me when I was a sexually mature teenager, and he made me a sexual freak when Daddy said she couldn't have his special sauce anymore because she was all grown up, and this according to Ashley lead to a Drug Fueled Decades Long Orgy with every swinging cock she could find to replace Daddy's?

Maybe Pelosi should have a prime time hearing on this cuz, you know #MeToo!
Pathetic, dupe...

Awww, look at the little Nazi lie.

How pathetic.

Go gargle with battery acid.
Pathetic, hater dupe.

Pathetic, hater dupe.
No one made that claim - fuckwad.

What an absurd Nazi you are.

Ah lying - how super clever.

I said I hadn't called Quid Pro Hitler prior to then - AND in the same post said I've recognized the democrat party to be a Nazi party for years.

But you chose to lie - as is your way.
Your Nazi comparisons are retarded and you’re an idiot.

Any questions?

I said I hadn't called Quid Pro Hitler prior to then
You sure have compared Biden to Hitler before then.

You:
“Adolf Hitler? Or Joe Biden?

Take ANY Joe Biden speech, change "white" to "jew" and it's identical to a Hitler speech”

“It is I who supports a collectivist economy with the Biden Reich controlling the means of production and distribution as Hitler did.”

“But your Beloved Biden does come close to Mao and Hitler, so we know why you love him.”

That’s because you’re an emotional child. :itsok:

1662590396936.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back