Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

If you call me a pedophile you'll be banned - not by me - just because that is one of the few rules here.
So would you deny this claim if I made it?

Would I then be able to use your “huh uh“ meme?

Do you not realize how stupid this reasoning is?

What a sad little liar you are.

Does the democrat party use whites as a scapegoat?

Do you know what a scapegoat is? Do you grasp the historical significance of a party or political movement using a scapegoat?

I must be prescient - as I know that your answer will be "NUHN UHN."
Some people on both sides use the other side as scapegoats.

On the left, they blame white people and conservatives. On the right, they blame minorities and liberals.

Your response: “Yea but it’s ok when my side does it. When their side does it, that makes them Nazis”.

Grow the fuck up. You’re a child - an emotional partisan child who can’t think objectively. So unhinged in your tribe that you think anyone who disagrees with you is inherently evil.

Last edited:
I asked you a specific question and you couldn’t answer it.

Me: “I could sit here and make retarded accusations about you over and over and over and over and over and over again”

You: “As you have done. In fact, it's all you've done.”

Me: “What retarded accusations have I made about you over and over and over and over and over and over again?”

You made a claim and you can’t back it up. Whoops. :itsok:
LOL

Your meme is an accusation.

And again you are dancing and ducking to avoid addressing the facts.

LOL

And again you are dancing and ducking to avoid addressing the facts.
An accusation that you think anyone who disagrees with you politically is a Nazi. Sure. How is that retarded? How is that inaccurate?

If my accusation isn’t accurate, I’d love to hear why.

So would you deny this claim if I made it?

Would I then be able to use your “huh uh“ meme?

Do you not realize how stupid this reasoning is?

Such a claim would be baseless. You are divorced from reality and refuse to address the BASIS of why I recognize that you belong to a fascist party.

There is nothing that would indicate that I am a pedophile - so for you to make a claim that I am would be nothing other than slander.

However, there is a an enormous body of evidence indicating - proving really - that the American democrat party is Nazi - and I have repeatedly presented that evidence - which you have ignored.

Some people on both sides use the other side as scapegoats.

:lmao:

How pathetic.

Does the democrat party demonize white people as the greatest danger on earth?

On the left, they blame white people and conservatives. On the right, they blame minorities and liberals.

Kewl, so lets see the a president from the right claiming that minorities - whatever that may mean, are violent and a danger?

Your response: “Yea but it’s ok when my side does it. When their side does it, that makes them Nazis”.

That's not my response at all. You are lying again.

My response is support your claim.

Grow the fuck up. You’re a child - an emotional partisan child who can’t think objectively. So unhinged in your tribe that you think anyone who disagrees with you is inherently evil.

But of course you will never support any of the shit you post.

You are divorced from reality and refuse to address the BASIS of why I recognize that you belong to a fascist party.

However, there is a an enormous body of evidence indicating - proving really - that the American democrat party is Nazi - and I have repeatedly presented that evidence - which you have ignored.
So much irony in this post.

You’re divorced from reality if you honestly think any prominent American politician is anything close to being a Nazi. I’ve express why. But you’re far too emotional to discuss this rationally.

:lmao:

How pathetic.

Does the democrat party demonize white people as the greatest danger on earth?
Some people, sure. Just as some people on the right demonize Democrats and consider them the greatest danger.

Funny how it’s acceptable when you do it but it’s not acceptable when they do it. If you weren’t such a partisan child, you would have realized how hypocritical and partisan you are.

Your response to this will be: “Yea but it’s ok when my side does it. When their side does it, that makes them Nazis”.

Kewl, so lets see the a president from the right claiming that minorities - whatever that may mean, are violent and a danger?
White supremacists do not represent all white people.

White supremacists are a small percentage of white people. The equivalent comparison would be for conservatives to condemn a small group of black people like BLM. That certainly happens, so does that make conservatives Nazis?

“Yea but it’s acceptable when my side does it. When their side does it, that makes them Nazis“.

Your partisan hypocrisy is showing. You’re a child.

An accusation that you think anyone who disagrees with you politically is a Nazi. Sure. How is that retarded? How is that inaccurate?

If my accusation isn’t accurate, I’d love to hear why.
My how you squirm to avoid the issue.

I understand - you have nothing.

When cornered over the scapegoating of whites by your Reich, the best your could do was "buh yoo doo it too"

And as always, with nothing to support your claims.

Your visceral anger is driven by your knowledge that what I'm saying is true. The democrats are a Nazi party. You've swapped whites for Jews, but pretty much everything else is the same.

Brown Shirts looting and burning businesses? Check
A controlled media defaming the opposition? Check
Repression of protest against the Reich? Check
Arrest of political enemies? Check
Using troops to suppress political opponents? Check
Rounding up political prisoners? Check
Disestablishment of the rule of law? Check

You are what you are, and what you are is Nazis.

White supremacists are a small percentage of white people. The equivalent comparison would be for conservatives to condemn a small group of black people like BLM. That certainly happens, so does that make conservatives Nazis?

“Yea but it’s acceptable when my side does it. When their side does it, that makes them Nazis“.

COOL
NOT
KEWL

My how you squirm to avoid the issue.

I understand - you have nothing.

When cornered over the scapegoating of whites by your Reich, the best your could do was "buh yoo doo it too"

And as always, with nothing to support your claims.

Your visceral anger is driven by your knowledge that what I'm saying is true. The democrats are a Nazi party. You've swapped whites for Jews, but pretty much everything else is the same.

You didn’t answer the question.

My accusation is that you think anyone who disagrees with you politically is a Nazi. How is that retarded? How is that inaccurate?

Answer the question this time, coward.

iu

When the left speaks of "white supremacist," it is defined as "having white skin."

Oh, and the most violent Brown Shirts in BLM are white.

A swing, and a miss.

You're not very good at this,.

You didn’t answer the question.

That's a lie.

My accusation is that you think anyone who disagrees with you politically is a Nazi. How is that retarded? How is that inaccurate?

Answer the question this time, coward.

You pose a logical fallacy.

More idiocy,

What indicate that your party are Nazis?

So much irony in this post.

You’re divorced from reality if you honestly think any prominent American politician is anything close to being a Nazi. I’ve express why. But you’re far too emotional to discuss this rationally.
LOL

Forum List

Back