Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

You know a lot about Nazis, now we know why; View attachment 693521

I go by what I see, not what I imagine like you. And what I see are Nazi Fascists. The kind you support.

So, "nuhn uhn yooo" :thup:

1662733885972.png

Attachments

• 1662733805158.png
    1662733805158.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
I could sit here and make retarded accusations about you over and over and over and over and over and over again,

As you have done.

In fact, it's all you've done.

The fact that your filthy party uses a scapegoat - the whites you so bitterly hate, that you promote control of the means of production by the state - ruled by your Reich, that you dissolve individual rights and replace them with group privilege - if you are black, gay, trans - you have far more privilege than Der Jude. In fact you erase individualism entirely - only what groups you belong to define you. All of these prove what I say is absolute fact.

You know it and respond like a toddler throwing a tantrum because it exposes your party for what it is.

and you would deny them.

If you deny these accusations, would your “nuhn uhn” meme fit there too?

Oh no, I used your stupid reasoning against you.

Means of production that everyone has enjoyed since the depression you idiot.
LOL

Hardly.

Bathhouse Barry threw one sixth of economy under the control of the state with his fascist care scam.

After all, fascism is ultimately the proposition that the state is supreme - which is also the basis of the democrat party - that is the NAZI democrat party - because you ARE Nazis.

Have fun! You need new material anyway. We're all agreeing that you're getting stale.

Oh, and "WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as you go running to the mods.
A known fact Both Hitler and Joe smell bad and both for the same reasons. Their total lack of hygiene and crapping them self.

What retarded accusations have I made about you over and over and over and over and over and over again?
Instead of addressing facts presented, you put up the same meme over and over and over and over and over and over again.

But you CAN'T address the facts, so you try and obfuscate.

I mean, what can you really say about your Reich using whites as a scapegoat, a focal point of hatred?

Are you going to deny it, only to have me bury you in a hundred citations proving the anti-white demagoguery that is the heart of your filthy, fascist party?

Of course not, you'll post a meme and think your winning.

Rational fact impugns your party as what it is - fascist.

I wrote a vignette a year ago on the phenomenon of your party and it's morphing into pure Nazism.

My grandparents fled Germany in 1928. As a child I would ask why the German people let the Nazis rise. Were people blind? Did they not see what was going on? My grandmother explained that there was comfort. That people feared losing their jobs, their homes, and the comforts of life so would not speak up. And a great many viewed the Nazis as a source of prosperity and pride. The loss of liberty and the violence on the streets was less important than a stable currency and heat in their homes.

Hitler used an old trope to consolidate power, a scapegoat. He chose the Jews, but it could be anyone, who it is doesn't matter, just as long as people can be focused on one group as the cause of all problems.

Around 2010, I observed that Obama was using the same trope, and not just Obama, but the party and the utterly corrupt press. Whites have been the safe group to lampoon and set as the butt of all jokes for decades. But this was different, uglier, meaner. By 2015 open hatred of whites was part of everyday life. The halls of education railed against the new Juden, the whites, Hollywood changed the tone and amped up the vitriolic anti-White crusade. And the party became openly hostile to anything white, culture and people.

The democrats had become the new Nazi party.

Go ahead and post your childish meme now - it's all you've got.

If I make a retarded accusation against you, are you going to deny it? Would your meme fit there too?

You’re so bad at this.
:lol:

You and your fellow fascists make retarded accusations all the time. Tell us again how Antebellum democrats were really Republicans, how Trump told people to drink bleach, about RUSHING COALUSHUN.

The issue you have is there is nothing at all "retarded" about noting that you are a Nazi party.

Because you hate whites instead of Jews changes nothing.

Instead of addressing facts presented, you put up the same meme over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I mean, what can you really say about your Reich using whites as a scapegoat, a focal point of hatred?

Are you going to deny it, only to have me bury you in a hundred citations proving the anti-white demagoguery that is the heart of your filthy, fascist party?

Of course not, you'll post a meme and think your winning.

Rational fact impugns your party as what it is - fascist.

I wrote a vignette a year ago on the phenomenon of your party and it's morphing into pure Nazism.

My grandparents fled Germany in 1928. As a child I would ask why the German people let the Nazis rise. Were people blind? Did they not see what was going on? My grandmother explained that there was comfort. That people feared losing their jobs, their homes, and the comforts of life so would not speak up. And a great many viewed the Nazis as a source of prosperity and pride. The loss of liberty and the violence on the streets was less important than a stable currency and heat in their homes.

Hitler used an old trope to consolidate power, a scapegoat. He chose the Jews, but it could be anyone, who it is doesn't matter, just as long as people can be focused on one group as the cause of all problems.

Around 2010, I observed that Obama was using the same trope, and not just Obama, but the party and the utterly corrupt press. Whites have been the safe group to lampoon and set as the butt of all jokes for decades. But this was different, uglier, meaner. By 2015 open hatred of whites was part of everyday life. The halls of education railed against the new Juden, the whites, Hollywood changed the tone and amped up the vitriolic anti-White crusade. And the party became openly hostile to anything white, culture and people.

The democrats had become the new Nazi party.

Go ahead and post your childish meme now - it's all you've got.
You feel better after that rant? Exactly none of that answer what I asked.

What retarded accusations have I made about you over and over and over and over and over and over again?

You can answer the question this time instead of writing me a novel about your life story.

:lol:

You and your fellow fascists make retarded accusations all the time. Tell us again how Antebellum democrats were really Republicans, how Trump told people to drink bleach, about RUSHING COALUSHUN.
I asked what retarded accusations I have made about YOU. Pay attention.

I could sit here and call you a pedophile, and you would deny it. Could I then post the “nuh uh” meme like you’ve been doing?

Now do you see how stupid that is?

What facts? Your posts only have one message in them that you repeat over and over and over and over and over and over: “Ur a Nazi”

“Ur a Nazi” isn’t a fact.

You feel better after that rant? Exactly none of that answer what I asked.

You asked nothing - you pouted and threw a tantrum.

I explained why your party is fascist - but instead of addressing even a single point - you retreat again to "NUHN UHN."

You can answer the question this time instead of writing me a novel about your life story.

And again we note, that's really all you have.

You can't deny what you party does or is, all do - all you CAN do is pout "NUHN UHN."

I asked what retarded accusations I have made about YOU. Pay attention.

I could sit here and call you a pedophile, and you would deny it. Could I then post the “nuh uh” meme like you’ve been doing?

Now do you see how stupid that is?
If you call me a pedophile you'll be banned - not by me - just because that is one of the few rules here.

Where you fall down though is with logic.

I point out that the democrat party is factually a Nazi party - that those who serve that filthy fascist party are in fact Nazis.

And I support that contention - though you ignore all support and just say "NUHN UHN."

What facts? Your posts only have one message in them that you repeat over and over and over and over and over and over: “Ur a Nazi”

“Ur a Nazi” isn’t a fact.
What a sad little liar you are.

Does the democrat party use whites as a scapegoat?

Do you know what a scapegoat is? Do you grasp the historical significance of a party or political movement using a scapegoat?

I must be prescient - as I know that your answer will be "NUHN UHN."

You asked nothing - you pouted and threw a tantrum.
I asked you a specific question and you couldn’t answer it.

Me: “I could sit here and make retarded accusations about you over and over and over and over and over and over again”

You: “As you have done. In fact, it's all you've done.”

Me: “What retarded accusations have I made about you over and over and over and over and over and over again?”

You made a claim and you can’t back it up. Whoops. :itsok:

Forum List

Back