Joe Biden: “If Republicans Win, Inflation Is Going to Get Worse. It’s That Simple” (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
His own supporters don't even believe that.
People that support Biden (like me) KNOW this to be true.
Republicans will be just as powerless to stop it as Democrats are. Worse, they will have absolutely nothing in the way directions or solutions.
But I do expect the suggestions of another tax cut to run rampant should Republicans win. :)

Republicans will be just as powerless to stop it as Democrats are. Worse, they will have absolutely nothing in the way directions or solutions.
But I do expect the suggestions of another tax cut to run rampant should Republicans win. :)

Oops, sorry, I underestimated just how dumb you are.

if Republicans win big House/Senate, wouldnt we think that the stock market will go up as investors are betting on a President DeSantis?
Stocks will continue to be under pressure due to inflation. Add a still hot job market that is seeing rising wages and that will put pressure on the Fed to keep jacking interest rates to curb inflation. More stock volatility.
It don't matter whose in the White House right now. It's happening. And it's been coming for YEARS!

Tax cuts will help ease inflation.

Yeah, putting more of my money in my pocket is worse than letting government spend it, huh.

People that support Biden will of course agree with you. People who think he is the worst President in modern history will disagree. Count me in that group.

I also firmly believe Joe Biden is as corrupt as a life long politician can be and I hope to see him impeached and removed from office.

The republicans do have plans. I am not sure if they can accomplish their goals but I am willing to vote straight Republican in hopes they can.

Do you support children getting sex change operations like Joe does?

Cutting taxes does not ease inflation. Rather the opposite in fact. Not a good idea. Tax cuts..do not increase revenues.

a232fe3e8b10803a.jpg

Stocks will continue to be under pressure due to inflation. Add a still hot job market that is seeing rising wages and that will put pressure on the Fed to keep jacking interest rates to curb inflation. More stock volatility.
It don't matter whose in the White House right now. It's happening. And it's been coming for YEARS!
Question is...why aren't things wonderful right now with PedoJoe in the white house?

Cutting taxes does not ease inflation. Rather the opposite in fact. Not a good idea. Tax cuts..do not increase revenues.

hhahha allowing people to keep more of what they earned will ease inflation...giving people unearned money, and pouring unearned cash into the economy, such as what the demafascist did with the American "Recovery" Act does though,.

Tax revenue has increased after every tax cut, but that's besides the point

The tax holidays that your link discusses, is designed to combat the high inflationary prices of fuel.

if Republicans win big House/Senate, wouldnt we think that the stock market will go up as investors are betting on a President DeSantis?

No. And how can anyone say they want DeSantis when we know nothing of his foreign policy beliefs?

Heck, DeSantis attended two Ivy League schools so the odds are strong his foreign policy is closer to the Bush foreign policy than to the Trump foreign policy

TOO FUNNY, Jerky, you've just admitted that there was NO POINT in electing Biden, it accomplished NOTHING and all the same things today would still be happening had Trump remained in office! :21:

Well, perhaps for the most part, except at least the pullout from Afghan, killing Keystone, not renewing oil contracts, not giving Zelensky 100 billion dollars, not leaving the border wide open, not bussing foreigners all over, not allowing crime to run rampant, cracking down on school abuse of children, not giving deals to the chicoms, and not using the FBI as a private terror squad.

Other than that, no difference!

Not without cutting the federal budget.

Forum List

Back