Joe Biden is a despicable man

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2012
Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Hunter threatened the little girl saying she would have no peace in life if she tried to keep her last name Biden.

Last edited:
Hunter threatened the little girl saying she would have no peace in life if she tried to keep her last name Biden.

What kind of father and grandfather does this to a four year old little girl?

FzGP68xWYAMuFmj

All of them in the Potatohead family are despicable.

Seems like the only decent one was the one that died.
Naw, he was an asshole just like his Dad, brother and uncle. The filthy ass sonofabitch was the AG of the state and was going to run for Governor as a Democrat. Anybody that runs for office as a Democrat and is connected to the Biden family has to be a world class piece of shit.

Well at least he didn't cheat on all 3 of his wives, one while home with a newborn.

I suppose we have to draw a line somewhere so it might as well be at last names.

Biden sure as hell cheated on his wife by fucking his babysitter.
I'm sure I don't know what your talking about but that is because it is likely a right wing lie.

Do you frequently use lies to cover Trump's cheating on all three of his wives?

Forum List

Back