Joe Biden is a national disgrace

You still buy into that nonsense don’t you? China AND Russia are laughing behind close doors at Americans that think like you. Xi can get whatever he wants, he just can’t make it too obvious. Lucky for him, he has the MSM on his side defending all the moves that he orchestrates. If the sheeple Democrats get too curious, he can pull some strings and have Biden promise some more ”free” stuff. They are an easily distracted bunch.
Xi can't get those orders for durable goods back from nations that have left China as a manufacturing base.

You still buy into that nonsense don’t you? China AND Russia are laughing behind close doors at Americans that think like you. Xi can get whatever he wants, he just can’t make it too obvious. Lucky for him, he has the MSM on his side defending all the moves that he orchestrates. If the sheeple Democrats get too curious, he can pull some strings and have Biden promise some more ”free” stuff. They are an easily distracted bunch.

Putin invaded Ukraine thinking the West was weak and would do nothing in response. Our President invoked crippling sanctions and built a worldwide coalition to provide Ukraine with military and humanitarian aid

The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius and mocked NATO as weak

The fact is, I personally do not know if OJ killed anyone because of the evidence and the trial, I was not there when they were killed and neither were you. Hey, if you are so perfect as a human with perfect policies why in the HELL are you not running for president?

In a court of law, someone is found guilty if the jurors determine that there is no REASONABLE doubt that the person committed the crime of which they are accused.

To borrow an analogy I heard from a lawyer regarding reasonable doubt. Let’s say you were locked you in a room with no windows for a couple of hours. While locked in, you heard several cracks of thunder and heavy winds blowing in the trees for much of that time. You opened the door and you saw limbs down and everything was soaking wet and flooding. A REASONABLE person would come to the conclusion that it rained while they were locked in the room, even though you didn’t actually see any rain. By the same token, a REASONABLE person can see the damage this Administration is doing to our country, but there are far too many that aren’t REASONABLE.

In a court of law, someone is found guilty if the jurors determine that there is no REASONABLE doubt that the person committed the crime of which they are accused.

To borrow an analogy I heard from a lawyer regarding reasonable doubt. Let’s say you were locked you in a room with no windows for a couple of hours. While locked in, you heard several cracks of thunder and heavy winds blowing in the trees for much of that time. You opened the door and you saw limbs down and everything was soaking wet and flooding. A REASONABLE person would come to the conclusion that it rained while they were locked in the room, even though you didn’t actually see any rain. By the same token, a REASONABLE person can see the damage this Administration is doing to our country, but there are far too many that aren’t REASONABLE.

self-destructive behavior is inherently human.

Putin invaded Ukraine thinking the West was weak and would do nothing in response. Our President invoked crippling sanctions and built a worldwide coalition to provide Ukraine with military and humanitarian aid

The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius and mocked NATO as weak

The US its losing is place of power on the world stage. Xi is meeting with Zelensky, likely brokering a deal to keep the war going as long as possible to bankrupt us. The world has lost respect and confidence in the US because Biden is weak on all fronts. It started with a completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan which should have never happened as it did. Sorry to say it, but European countries, particularly Eastern European countries, need a strong US to protect them from what they don’t even recognize as threats. They are much like the far-left here and live in a fantasy land where they can spend all their money on cotton candy and Ferris wheels.

Last edited:
The US is losing is place of power on the world stage. Xi is meeting with Zelensky, likely brokering a deal to keep the war going as long as possible to bankrupt us. The world has lost respect and confidence in the US because Biden is weak on all fronts. It started with a completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan which should have never happened as it did. Sorry to say it, but European countries, particularly Eastern European countries, need a strong US to protect them from what they don’t even recognize as threats. They are much like the far-left here and live in a fantasy land where they can spend all their money on cotton candy and Ferris wheels.
And Legal pot.. :)

The US its losing is place of power on the world stage. Xi is meeting with Zelensky, likely brokering a deal to keep the war going as long as possible to bankrupt us. The world has lost respect and confidence in the US because Biden is weak on all fronts. It started with a completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan which should have never happened as it did. Sorry to say it, but European countries, particularly Eastern European countries, need a strong US to protect them from what they don’t even recognize as threats. They are much like the far-left here and live in a fantasy land where they can spend all their money on cotton candy and Ferris wheels.
Russia is becoming a colony of China

What did yous gets from him?
From Biden?

I got, higher grocery prices, higher gas prices, about $8k higher costs per year, an open border, weaker military, more division, about a 25% drop in retirement savings, higher taxes, and no confidence in my president.

And you?

From Biden?

I got, higher grocery prices, higher gas prices, about $8k higher costs per year, an open border, weaker military, more division, about a 25% drop in retirement savings, higher taxes, and no confidence in my president.

And you?
Child grooming 24/7

It's what all democrat voters love

Forum List

Back