Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

But, he did, and she did not recover. Can't say I am sorry about that. Like I have said, I wish there had been a way for both of them to lose in 2016.

He had no choice.

And get out of here with that BS about both losing. Trump was a very good President, the best since Reagan. And possibly a legend had it not been for the CCP virus and the deep state working against him.

Something to think about:

Today, Russia's President gave a 30-minute monologue on 20th century Soviet Union geopolitics.

Meanwhile, our President we deemed certifiably retarded by a court of law.

Will someone please make America America again?

biden special kind of stupid.png

Seems like he couldn't make a case for wrongdoing, so he threw in a few personal jabs.
No, he is literally saying that Biden is "unfit to stand trial". He is saying that if he wasnt senile, he would be charged with multiple crimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Which isn't what he said, but never mind.

Seems like he couldn't make a case for wrongdoing, so he threw in a few personal jabs.

This is why Special Prosecutors shouldn't be a thing. They spend a lot of time justifying their existence.

Did you read some of the quotes from Biden during the time he spent with the special counsel? The man is not well. I doubt he could even do your job. Why on earth would anyone think he can lead the most powerful nation in the world?

I don't think people quite get what this part means.

It's not that Biden is off the hook for a crime because he co-operated, but that if Biden did the opposite and behaved like Trump to obstruct investigation then that would prove intent and guilty conscience.

Prosecuter declined to prosecute because he thought it would fail. He didn't think he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden didn't honestly forget about the documents he ought to have returned.

Two things. Why did Biden take the classified documents in the first place? He had absolutely no right to do so under any circumstances whatsoever. He didn’t have the authority. Secondly, it seems to me that using this as a precedent, the only charge against Trump regarding classified documents could possibly be obstruction.

Last edited:
I suspect the cooperation by Biden is what made the difference. It definitely sets him apart from Trump and his document case.

But doesn’t make him less guilty of the crime of possessing classified documents. In fact, there is no gray area with regards to Biden because he wasn’t president at the time and didn’t have any authority, by any means, to possess such documents.

What qualifications does the SC have to judge Biden's mental state?

None, which shows he's a hack for including a negative inference to Biden in his report.

Then he could do as Biden suggested and not include that information and recommended prosecution. Biden wants the special counsel to leave out the reasoning for the foundation of his dismissal, but still dismiss him. Ridiculous.

All prosecutor said was that Biden plausibly forgot about some documents. Take your made up “doddering mental problems” and shove them you know where,

And yet again you prove that you either didn’t read or didn’t understand:

Prosecutor specifically said that his declination to prosecute had exactly nothing to do with DOJ policy on sitting presidents. His decision would be the same if Biden was not a president.

The special report said “diminished faculties and faulty memory“, among other things.

Biden will not be the nominee

With all the TDS sufferers out there, the Democrats could replace him with a complete left-wing nut lIke Newsom and he very well could legitimately win. Anyone taking control from the Democratic side that is currently in the mix is a very scary thought. Biden, Harris or Newsom. Yikes.

Who is too senile to be prosecuted, but well enough to be the leader of the free world

A "well-meaning elderly man" with a failing memory?

Sure beats an ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, malevolent, graceless power-mad elderly man with a slightly better memory.

Nobody trusts the Orange Baboon-God to surrender executive power when his term is over, so...

Forum List

Back