Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Who is too senile to be prosecuted, but well enough to be the leader of the free world

/----/

1707481714323.png

Attachments

• 1707481695496.png
    1707481695496.png
    78 KB · Views: 3
Except that's not what he said. He said Biden had trouble remembering dates during an interview when he was taking time out from dealing with the Gaza crisis.

"Gee, I'm sorry I can't remember who I talked to 8 years ago, but I'm kind of trying to keep World War III from breaking out."

The reality is, Dur didn't have enough to make a referral for impeachment, and he knows it. So let's take a cheap swipe over not remembering dates.
The reality is he did but understand that the DOJ would never do it!

Fauci lied initially about the seriousness of the virus, trump's only mistake was trusting the swamp creature who created and released the virus!
Fauci was the guy saying the virus was something that was deadly serious.

Trump was the guy saying it would clear up by Easter.

And you should inject bleach.

And it was a Hoax.

And you should show up at your state capitol with automatic weapons because you can't go to Applebee's.

And if you wear a mask, it means you don't really love me!

Except that's not what he said. He said Biden had trouble remembering dates during an interview when he was taking time out from dealing with the Gaza crisis.

"Gee, I'm sorry I can't remember who I talked to 8 years ago, but I'm kind of trying to keep World War III from breaking out."

The reality is, Dur didn't have enough to make a referral for impeachment, and he knows it. So let's take a cheap swipe over not remembering dates.
“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report states, including “documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan” and “handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods” that he kept in an unlocked drawer.

And it was a Hoax.

And you should show up at your state capitol with automatic weapons because you can't go to Applebee's.

/----/ "And you should inject bleach."
Link, please.

And it was a Hoax.

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report states, including “documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan” and “handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods” that he kept in an unlocked drawer.

Um, yeah, um, so what? When he realized he still had these documents, he turned them in and reported them. (Even though as he is now President, it shouldn't be an issue.)

Prosecutor made exactly zero comment about competency to stand trial.

You fools are full of bs.
You folks must be losing brain cells faster than Biden. Competency is the only thing that could hinder the prosecution. Intent is not covered in the law. No worries, the House will call upon this sellout put the whole matter on record. The evidence is not disputed.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Um, yeah, um, so what? When he realized he still had these documents, he turned them in and reported them. (Even though as he is now President, it shouldn't be an issue.)
Nope not until it was discovered did he then say ooops!
WILLFULLY retained and DISCLOSED classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report states, including “documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan” and “handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods” that he kept in an unlocked drawer.

You ignorant little twit.

He goes on to say Biden is too old and senile to stand trial because his memory is shot!
Yet here you are using the talking points provided to you to defend the dementia riddled pedophile.
Shame on you and all who defend this double standard of justice.

No he didn't say that, you are full of bullshit.

Prosecutor clearly thought Biden is fit to stand trial, but would be found NOT GUILTY by JURY during the trial.

Page1 "we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. "

Page4 "we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors would likely find reasonable doubt for one or more of several reasons."

• Funny
Nope not until it was discovered did he then say ooops!
WILLFULLY retained and DISCLOSED classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report states, including “documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan” and “handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods” that he kept in an unlocked drawer.

What part of

Page1 "we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. "

Page4 "we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors would likely find reasonable doubt for one or more of several reasons."

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

Do you not get dumbass?

Changes nothing he knew the corrupt assholes in charge who you are just like would never put the geezer on trial!
More nutbag fantasies.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

Agreed. Give us Trump's polices without Trump and you've got a ball game.

That is just childish.

No. The trains can always be made to run on time. The Republic cannot be fixed once a tyranny has been established.

Tyranny? Trump isn't going to take over the country. He didn't do it before nor would he do it if re-elected.

Americans have a right to expect a certain measure of grace and thoughtfulness and respect from their Presidents.

That's not what they get when your boy has his hand on the wheel.

Sure, I would like to have the whole package as well. The reality is, that is not the case. The only real choices are Biden and Trump. I choose the vote for the candidate whose policies will benefit the US.

The special report said “diminished faculties and faulty memory“, among other things.
Old man with faulty memory, absolutely.....and?

Diminished Biden is still twice the man Trump ever was, is better POTUS than Trump could ever dream of.

• Disagree

Forum List

Back