Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

If you "understood" that Biden was somehow found to be unfit to stand trial then you clearly didn't.

words "unfit" or "incompetent" appear in the document exactly zero times.

The word Jury is used exactly 51 times.

You know what JURY means? It at very least means competency to stand trial.

You can now go back to being a completely incompetent lawyer.
You're good at quibbling.

The fucking Potato cant remember much of anything.

It was determined that, because of his age and these doddering mental problems he has, a jury would be unlikely to convict the old perv.

Oh. And they couldn't prosecute him, now, anyway. DOJ policy on sitting Presidents.

673096417622a434.jpg

You're good at quibbling.

The fucking Potato cant remember much of anything.

It was determined that, because of his age and these doddering mental problems he has, a jury would be unlikely to convict the old perv.

Oh. And they couldn't prosecute him, now, anyway. DOJ policy on sitting Presidents.

All prosecutor said was that Biden plausibly forgot about some documents. Take your made up “doddering mental problems” and shove them you know where,

And yet again you prove that you either didn’t read or didn’t understand:

Prosecutor specifically said that his declination to prosecute had exactly nothing to do with DOJ policy on sitting presidents. His decision would be the same if Biden was not a president.

Last edited:
All prosecutor said was that Biden plausibly forgot about some documents. Take your made up “doddering mental problems” and shove them you know where,

He pointed out more than that, Antoinette. Again, TRY to be honest, for once.
And yet again you prove that you either didn’t read or didn’t understand:
Actually, I did. And you don't grasp what you've read. No surprise.
Prosecutor specifically said that his declination to prosecute had exactly nothing to do with DOJ policy on sitting presidents. His decision would be the same if Biden was not a president.
He mentioned the DOJ policy for a reason, you moron. TRY to think.

He mentioned the DOJ policy for a reason, you moron. TRY to think.

You are a total idiot.

He mentioned specifically to say that it didn't matter, because he knows that people might wrongly suspect that it did.

No, ma'am. That is you.

Sure. And you're such a little dildo, you may even believe that.

Damn man, you are far gone.

As low of an opinion as I've had of you, even so I didn't think you to be this much of a nutbag. :cuckoo:

I've said it here before and I'll say it again. Biden is too old to be president. Donald Trump is as well. Time for new and younger blood to fill the role.

I've said it here before and I'll say it again. Biden is too old to be president. Donald Trump is as well. Time for new and younger blood to fill the role.
Cool story, but Biden is running against Trump unless one of them croaks.

Damn man, you are far gone.

As low of an opinion as I've had of you, even so didn't think you this much of a crazy nutbag.
Your opinion of me? Who on Earth could possibly give a rat's ass about your opinion about anyone?

You are a known quantity. And you are simply too much of a fucking void to think that your opinion is worth shit. It isn't.

Biden said he still carries a rosary of Beau's called "Our Lady of....................." PSST..Hey JOE.........It's Guadalupe. That's what you told Mexico's President Obrador...when you showed it to him. Also, today you called President Obrador 'Sisi' who is the President of Egypt, not Mexico. Yeah your memory is just fine..... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back