Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump in Eight Polls

I just can't imagine who wouldn't be attracted to a stuttering puddle of piss and shit with a 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare?

I get it, people that rape their 11-year old daughter in the shower and raise an unemployable crackhead lowlife will certainly vote for Briben. Anyone that has created 22 shell companies and dozens of aliases to extort hundreds of millions from countries that rely on our foreign aid will be "ridin' with biden", for sure. You want wars, crippling inflation, 6 embassies evacuated, lawfare, and illegals killing you and your family..... well, Robert L Peters is your guy.

View attachment 921163
Isnt that cute.....you have to make up lies to cope with reality. Your kind embarrassing yourselves never gets old.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Clearly, the State of the Union turned a lot of heads on Biden.
It was only a matter of time.
Says quite a bit about how many folks were turned off by his 4 years of total and complete failure.
It doesn't matter. Even if the polls had Biden clearly ahead on Election Day, and Trump were to lose, they'd all just say it was rigged.

They would just say that all the polls had worked together and lied about Biden being ahead, and then all the cheating happened.

They are psychologically and emotionally incapable of believing that they're not right about this con man, their savior, their protector.

Apparently, a lot of people were stunned by it because they have been so mislead by the rightwing media that they didn't even think he could speak or stand up.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
Nuts!!!

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)SPREAD
RCP Average3/5 - 3/1746.744.7Trump+2.0

Greg

Apparently, a lot of people were stunned by it because they have been so mislead by the rightwing media that they didn't even think he could speak or stand up.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
1711193076095.png

And by Raggy I mean
1711193220464.png

• Love
If I could be frank, no one in America believes senile asshat is favored over Trump.

Biden isn't a "senile asshat". That would be Trump, who thinks that he's running against Obama, Nicki Haley caused J6, and George Washington seized the airports in the Revolutionary War.

• Fact
It was only a matter of time.
Indeed, it's almost like Trump is doing his best to get Joe reelected.

Joe hasn't needed to run a single ad.
Trump's speeches and daily ass kickings in the press are giving Joe all the boost he needs.

Once summer gets here and Joe opens the campaign he'll be crushing Trump by double digits.
AND

MAGA will scream "FAKE POLLS"

All within the margin of error. Nor has anyone actually delved into the demographics. By all means, take them as gospel. I'd say don't whine when it doesn't turn out your way, but that's a bridge too far.
Of course, the exact same polls aren’t fake when Trump’s in the lead – conservatives are dishonest and stupid that way.

Isnt that cute.....you have to make up lies to cope with reality. Your kind embarrassing yourselves never gets old.
The "reality" is that you progressives have turned the country into a dumpster fire, John! You don't have the competence to run a lemonade stand let alone a country. We can't take another four years of the dumbest man to ever sit behind the desk in the Oval Office. Our cities can't take more idiotic "woke" policies! The only way to save this country now is to not just vote Joe Biden out...but to vote out Democrats in both the House and the Senate. You've done a shitty job of governing and you need to go!

Biden isn't a "senile asshat". That would be Trump, who thinks that he's running against Obama, Nicki Haley caused J6, and George Washington seized the airports in the Revolutionary War.
They’re both dumb MFers who’s primary goal is supporting and benefiting the donor class.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
All but one by 1 point, and all well within the margin of error.

Meanwhile, Trump leads in all 7 battleground states.

:oops8::oops8:

Funny thing, all the links to "XYZ Poll" in the OP link doesn't take you to the actual polls. It only takes you to another Newsweek spin article.

I wonder why they want to hide their methodology.

Hmmmmm......................................

I get it.... that's an attractive candidate. Who amongst us hasn't shit their pants at the Vatican. Who amongst us hasn't spawned a lowlife crackhead rapist that publicly admits to snorting parmesan cheese out of the carpet between lengthy stints in rehab. Who amongst us doesn't have 22 shell companies and multiple aliases including one that leads back to the PA Dept of Corrections ([email protected]). Who doesn't have a 1 in 3 chance of falling up stairs? Who doesn't shower with their 11-year old daughter..... love is love, right?

I get the attraction. I'm taking a good look at that animal.

biden dumped quart into depends.png

Forum List

Back