Joe Biden makes young girl feel uncomfortable

That was an offense? Shoulder Grab? Trump did Pussy Grabs. FACT.

That said, I'm no Biden supporter. I did vote biden to stop trump. FACT.

But I will be a Biden Defender of LIES by you RWI's.
That said, and said again, I'm acceptable of biden beating trump in 2020, because (trump is a POS)

Do I want Biden to run in 2024.....NOPE.
You seem a little conflicted, Winco.

Would it help if one of Biden's handlers would just tell him how creepy he is? Ever wonder why they don't do that?

Bonus points if you answer without bringing up subject number one.

bidencreepydksdfsfsfj.jpg

Trump is not massaging those children. Biden is doing an AMORE on his conquests. In our history before we became the world power, Biden would have been put into jail for life or executed.
How in the hell can you say that without proof? I have my proof where is yours?

How in the hell can you say that without proof? I have my proof where is yours?
I see images on TV. I do not condemn a man's flaws. I condemn what he gets away with if not kept under control as we look the other way. For that is what we have been inundated with Trump. The real powers must destroy him.

Republicans used to value balanced budgets. What happened to That?

View attachment 710380

You people are such disingenuous liars, and your little chart is deceiving as hell. Trump didn't really start spending until the first quarter of 2020, which was because of the pandemic.

Would you rather Trump had not issued you those coronavirus relief checks? You're free to give all that money back to the US Treasury if you like.

Federal Debt: Total Public Debt

spent.jpg

I don't know if Biden is a pedophile or not but I will say that, compared to other presidents, there seems to be an inordinate number of photos and videos out there of him holding, touching and kissing girls and young women.
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

President Joe Biden appeared to grab a young girl by her shoulder telling her 'no serious guys till you're 30' while posing for a photograph with the teen and her friends at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California, on Friday.
Biden stood to take a photograph with the girl. As he did so, he appeared to sniff the girl's hair before imparting the 'fatherly' relationship advice.
The girl appears to be genuinely uncomfortable and laughs nervously as she turns around to look at the commander-in-chief, who continues to rest his hands on her shoulder.

wow Joe is creepy

well, what he said wasn't creepy. I've had the same thought.. 30 is when people begin to mature.

Forum List

Back