Joe Biden may be subpoenaed in Hunter Biden investigations

Verified copies? Who has them? Was that after they went through the cadre of Trump psychophants?

I believe Daily Mail provided copies to WAPO and several other news organizations. Daily Mail has an investigative journalist who has been coming through the hard drive and he has found lots of proof of Joe involved in business dealings and even asking about money payments.

A forensic analysis reportedly determined the data found on the laptop believed to belong to Hunter Biden appears to be authentic.

Cyber forensic experts from Maryman & Associates were commissioned to examine thousands of text messages, emails, and photos on the laptop's contents that were found on a copy of the hard drive obtained by the Daily Mail. The materials themselves offer a look into the personal life and business dealings of the son of President Joe Biden.

The review found the data on the system "before April 2019 appears to be related to Mr. Biden, with timestamps appearing to be between 2016 and 2019," according to a report that culminated from the examination.

"The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured," the report added. "No indications were found that would indicate the data was manufactured."

Forensic analysis of Hunter Biden laptop by ex-FBI agent finds 'no evidence' of fake data

I believe Daily Mail provided copies to WAPO and several other news organizations. Daily Mail has an investigative journalist who has been coming through the hard drive and he has found lots of proof of Joe involved in business dealings and even asking about money payments.

A forensic analysis reportedly determined the data found on the laptop believed to belong to Hunter Biden appears to be authentic.

Cyber forensic experts from Maryman & Associates were commissioned to examine thousands of text messages, emails, and photos on the laptop's contents that were found on a copy of the hard drive obtained by the Daily Mail. The materials themselves offer a look into the personal life and business dealings of the son of President Joe Biden.

The review found the data on the system "before April 2019 appears to be related to Mr. Biden, with timestamps appearing to be between 2016 and 2019," according to a report that culminated from the examination.

"The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured," the report added. "No indications were found that would indicate the data was manufactured."

Forensic analysis of Hunter Biden laptop by ex-FBI agent finds 'no evidence' of fake data
That's a lot of speculation. (In bold) Especially for an alleged copy of the data.

In my opinion, Trump world struck gold, got a hold of hunters laptop, so the party created a potential crime out of whole cloth so they could have an excuse to delve into the hard drive.

This is better then simply asking Russia to hack it (Russia, if your listening) like has been done in the past but seriously, the chain of custody in this case will almost certainly be an evidence killer.

Don't feel bad though, it will still be excellent fodder for fake news that you can happily bleet about on these forums.

The New-GOP will likely be as effective at finding corruption as the Old-GOP were against the Great Obama and super criminal-master-mind, Hillary Clinton. They'll huff and they'll puff and then send Jordan the Great Liar, out to do a press conference and, well, lie to create a bumper-sticker moment for the flock.

Based on the damning contents of Hunter's laptop, Joe's interrogation will be more along the lines of giving him a chance to deny what Hunter has already admitted to. It'll be fun.

LOL
At this point, the only FUN I will myself enjoy is seeing crooked politicians HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their CRIMES (and that is what they are, CRIMES)

THAT

would be great

FUN

As it is... sigh..

Have we see much of that kind of thing in the recent past?

:(

Thank you for that, I was wrong. It's actually more than 50 "intelligence experts" who claimed the laptop is "Russian disinformation". Even more subpoenas! Yay!

They said it had characteristics of Russian disinformation.

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.

They didn't come out and substantiate that it was disinformation.

You do see the distinction, right?

Post 14 before ORANGE MAN BAD comes up.

Must be a record.
I didn't mention Trump. I mentioned his psychophants.

Trump never had custody of the laptop. Why would I mention him specifically?

Try to keep up..

They said it had characteristics of Russian disinformation.

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.

They didn't come out and substantiate that it was disinformation.

You do see the distinction, right?

Should be interesting to see what he says about his involvement in Hunter's "business" while under oath.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that "anybody is on the table" when it comes to witnesses for the House investigation into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter.

Mace shared how wide-ranging the investigation by House Republicans is planned to be while speaking on Fox and Friends Sunday.

"Well, the beauty of the subpoena is we'll be able to call anyone that we want, and I voted in favor of protecting the subpoena last year for folks on the Oversight Committee. I think anybody is on the table," Mace said.

The South Carolina congresswoman then explained who the investigators would like to call up for their consideration.

"I would love to see the FBI come into the Oversight Committee or Judiciary and tell us why they told media to bury the story. That's a start. I would like to see some of Hunter Biden's business partners come in and talk about 'the big guy' and his involvement. What did it mean when they gave keys to the office to Joe Biden and the others, including folks aligned with the Communist Party of China," Mace said. "We have a lot of questions, and I think all witnesses should be on the table for these investigations."

Mace also defended the GOP pursuing the investigation into the president's son, arguing it is the role of the House to be a check and balance of the White House.

Last week, the White House dismissed the prospective House investigations as "long-debunked conspiracy theories."
Joe Biden should be impeached for his collusion with The UN, Agenda 2030, WEF, Klaus Schwab in his attempts to destroy our economy, Illegally try to ban gasoline engines and get rid of fossil fuels. Biden is an Enemy of The State and is a traitor to his country.

Yeah? How does this negate the fact that they did not claim the laptop was disinformation.

1669062878529.png

Joe Biden should be impeached for his collusion with The UN, Agenda 2030, WEF, Klaus Schwab in his attempts to destroy our economy, Illegally try to ban gasoline engines and get rid of fossil fuels. Biden is an Enemy of The State and is a traitor to his country.
Lol. You should do standup.

That's a lot of speculation. (In bold) Especially for an alleged copy of the data.

In my opinion, Trump world struck gold, got a hold of hunters laptop, so the party created a potential crime out of whole cloth so they could have an excuse to delve into the hard drive.

This is better then simply asking Russia to hack it (Russia, if your listening) like has been done in the past but seriously, the chain of custody in this case will almost certainly be an evidence killer.

Don't feel bad though, it will still be excellent fodder for fake news that you can happily bleet about on these forums.
This chain of custody argument won't float. IIRC, Mac Issac kept the laptop in his possession until the FBI subpoenaed him for it.. He also had a back up hard drive Hunter gave him to download all recovered files, which he copied to it. Hunter never came back to pickup his laptop, after 90 days, it became Issac's property by Delaware law......Oooops, and the rest is history.
So anyone who now has a copy, came from that hard drive.
There is a copy of Hunter's hard drive, now in the congressional record.

This chain of custody argument won't float. IIRC, Mac Issac kept the laptop in his possession until the FBI subpoenaed him for it.. He also had a back up hard drive Hunter gave him to download all recovered files, which he copied to it. Hunter never came back to pickup his laptop, after 90 days, it became Issac's property by Delaware law......Oooops, and the rest is history.
I look forward to seeing the hearings establishing that chain of custody.

Oh, well I didn't realize that Mac Isaac had it.

I stand corrected. As everyone know Mac Issac is beyond reproach.

Oh, well I didn't realize that Mac Isaac had it.

I stand corrected. As everyone know Mac Issac is beyond reproach.
I say give this time, we'll see where this goes. There has been a lot of hand wringing from the left since this happened.
The FBI had the LT in their possession for a year or so. Whistleblower claims they were told not to investigate it. Some DOJ or FBI brass claimed he had no idea where it was in congressional testimony. It's obvious FBI/DOJ is dragging their feet.

I say give this time, we'll see where this goes.

This I agree with.

There has been a lot of hand wringing from the left since this happened.
The FBI had the LT in their possession for a year or so. Whistleblower claims they were told not to investigate it. Some DOJ or FBI brass claimed he had no idea where it was in congressional testimony. It's obvious FBI/DOJ is dragging their feet.
My prediction is this story will be alive until Biden claims he is not running in 2024 or until just after the 2024 election.

Forum List

Back