Joe Biden promises to cure COVID in 100 Days.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.

And I will join you in doing that.

Once again it is seen why the US with 4% of the world's population has 19% of its COVID fatalities.

MAGA!

You should take a govt. class. I did, Sr. year, 18 year old stuff. I likely rec'd an F but you can bet I paid attention.

How come they don't teach Govt. where you come from? Any chance you have a college degree, that's a straight-up honest question.

All any President can do is request universal wearing of masks and enforce it where there is Presidential authority. I plan to comply with President Biden's request. But, I am also going to be vigilant in identifying and calling bullshit on any Democrat pols not wearing masks.
I plan on ignoring the mask bullshit just as I have from the beginning. I refuse to comply with tyranny, and I refuse to conform with bed wetting sheep.

FUCK THIS MASK SHIT.

Do you know of anyone who has gotten COVID?
You sure as shit don't know of anyone who's died from it, obviously.

Wow Joe truly is the most powerful President-Elect ever.

Look at how tightly the Banana Republican's panties have been wadded up already! And he's a month and a half away from taking office.

Man, Little old grandmothers hold it together better than you ladies.

A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Guess you don't know the difference between "significant reduction" and "cure", liar.
So you are saying Pedo Joe doesn’t care who dies 100 days into his term.

Got it.

No, you don't "got it", liar. You're not making any sense at all, now.
Guess that's what happens when you have no life and you're on this board 24/7.

Look at how tightly the Banana Republican's panties have been wadded up already! And he's a month and a half away from taking office.

They've got a bad case of BDS already.

We have never needed masks. They're official tyranny. They do nothing.

You're so fucking wrong. SOOOOOO wrong.

Masks and medical care: Two keys to Taiwan's success in preventing COVID-19 spread

"""""Despite being close to China, Taiwan has stopped the COVID-19 with general screening strategy and encouraging people in Taiwan to wear a mask. Taiwan reported the first COVID-19 case on January 21, 2020. About 850,000 and 400,000 of Taiwan's 23 million citizens live and work in mainland China, respectively. There were 2.71 million visitors from Mainland China in Taiwan in 2019 [1]. The narrowest point between Taiwan and mainland China is just 130 km. Taiwan is one of the areas with the highest risk of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it did not happen. Taiwan has recorded just 443 cases and 7 deaths on June 04, 2020, including 55 local cases and 352 imported cases and 36 navy crew members aboard the Panshi fast combat support ship, respectively."""""

The new stats for Taiwan as of today, December 4.

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1Taiwan690+47572111290.3112,1254,70423,835,172

They've got a bad case of BDS already.

They do. They've been attacking Good old Joe since Tumpybear got caught trying to Blackmail the Ukraine President.

A pretty lofty promise. 100 days and we won’t need masks.

Guess you don't know the difference between "significant reduction" and "cure", liar.
So you are saying Pedo Joe doesn’t care who dies 100 days into his term.

Got it.

No, you don't "got it", liar. You're not making any sense at all, now.
Guess that's what happens when you have no life and you're on this board 24/7.
You seem triggered. Simmer down, Buttercup.

Forum List

Back