Joe Biden says "He's picked a fight with the wrong guy."

"as if to ask" -

i hate it when CNN does this shit - reads what they want into a video - so why should it suddenly be a good idea here?
You're comparing my interpretation of person's gesture in a video
to CNN fake news ?
do you know that's what he was thinking? then it is your interpretation and just as fake as anyone else who has no idea what he's saying.

but hey - do the same thing and go "but this is different" - it makes you even MORE of who you mock.

kinda funny.

What LAW DID HE BREAK?? Can you please tell someone lol

Being unfit for the presidency and we don't know the rest, obstruction countless times, and asking a foreign countries to investigate his political rival for starters. Who knows, no one knowns anything about him or his kids. Its all hush, hush.

If Trump is unfit, then we need more unfit Presidents in the future.

He asked a favor from a leader of another country. He didn't pay for it like Hillary and the DNC did.

No Hillary didn't either, the DNC hired a company and found out tramp and Russia were in cahoots. He is unfit for office, along with his stooges. We don't need Potus who is unfit for office.

You are just another one who thinks the republican (if you can call him that) is above the law. You are not above the law, just so you know.
Crowdstrike didn't find shit about Trump and you know it.

And meta times say no remote access.
Well again, it would be impossible to transfer the files since the internet wouldn’t allow the file size transfer. The throughput wouldn’t be available. It’s still not. I can say unequivocally Russia didn’t capture any email files if they did hack in.
there is zero physical evidence i've seen to support a remote hack. file copy times show it was damn fast, far too fast for internet copying.

but hey - this is different and stuff. yea, that's it. maybe their grits cook faster on their own stove... :)

do you know that's what he was thinking? then it is your interpretation and just as fake as anyone else who has no idea what he's saying.

but hey - do the same thing and go "but this is different" - it makes you even MORE of who you mock.

kinda funny.
What's funny is your DNC-colored distortion of reality of clearly overlooking the fact that Biden is crooked....and apparently proud of it..

there is zero physical evidence i've seen to support a remote hack. file copy times show it was damn fast, far too fast for internet copying.

but hey - this is different and stuff. yea, that's it. maybe their grits cook faster on their own stove... :)
The case-cracker. A 'My Cousin Vinnie' reference.

In a physical match, she would kick the living shit out of all of them and then eat them.

In other words, Hillary is evil. That's old news.

Now, that wasn't inside the rules. But what else is new from you Rumpsters. Text Editing. You left out the last sentence from my post. Of course, you will deny it. But here is the last sentence.

Not the way to pick the next President although it's pretty damned close right now.

In other words, they are ALL evil that are vying for the Presidency right now. No exceptions. No excuses. The more you do this crap the more I push to get Rump gone and replaced with just about anyone other than Hillary. I wonder if Jack the Ripper is available.

kinda funny.
What's funny is your DNC-colored distortion of reality of clearly overlooking the fact that Biden is crooked....and apparently proud of it..

Your reasoning is right up there with Jack the Ripper finding fault in the Boston Strangler. The more you do this the sooner I want to see the Rump gone and replaced with just about anyone else except for Hillary. I wonder if Ted Bundy is available.

kinda funny.
never said shit about DNC or biden - just how stupid you look.

but hey - you got worse. congrats.

Ukraine is the tip of the iceburg.

Maybe we could have a double trial to get rid of both at the same time.

upload_2019-10-11_12-48-23.jpeg

28m1uv.jpg

1p5u03.jpg

never said shit about DNC or biden - just how stupid you look.

but hey - you got worse. congrats.
If thinking for myself and forming a unique opinion makes me look 'stupid',
what does that say about you criticizing me for it ?

Biden will drop out in disgrace eventually. The sooner the better for his sake to avoid embarrassing himself more than he already has. Like Trump said "...he's dropping like a rock."

'He's shooting holes in the Constitution': Biden calls for Trump's impeachment

He is right about Trump though.

I love how the media has ignored or downplayed this clip of Biden openly
admitting to bribery of Ukrainian officials.

Watch the reaction of the guy to Joe's left when he said that.
He looks out at the audience as if to ask " Can you believe the balls on this guy ?"

"as if to ask" -

i hate it when CNN does this shit - reads what they want into a video - so why should it suddenly be a good idea here?

I totally agree. Too many take one bit of a video clip and add layers of meaning that aren't there, ignoring the wider contexts. Honestly, if that were an instance of openly bragging about corruption - the Republican controlled Congress would have been all over him like a dog on a bone.

These kind of things drive me crazy no matter who does it. Context matters and so does the much larger picture.

Biden will drop out in disgrace eventually. The sooner the better for his sake to avoid embarrassing himself more than he already has. Like Trump said "...he's dropping like a rock."

'He's shooting holes in the Constitution': Biden calls for Trump's impeachment

Sounds like you think the President is above the law??

No, you sound like Biden is above the law.

He's not.

But you need some actual evidence, not partisan political conspiracy theory shit.

Would you buy a used car from Gropey Joey?

Would you allow Gropey Joey to take your pre-teen daughter for a test ride in that used car?

I totally agree. Too many take one bit of a video clip and add layers of meaning that aren't there, ignoring the wider contexts. Honestly, if that were an instance of openly bragging about corruption - the Republican controlled Congress would have been all over him like a dog on a bone.

These kind of things drive me crazy no matter who does it. Context matters and so does the much larger picture.
This is about Biden, not the Republicans.
If Democrats had a shred of transparency you would understand this.

Forum List

Back