Joe Biden says "He's picked a fight with the wrong guy."

Biden will drop out in disgrace eventually. The sooner the better for his sake to avoid embarrassing himself more than he already has. Like Trump said "...he's dropping like a rock."

'He's shooting holes in the Constitution': Biden calls for Trump's impeachment

He is right about Trump though.

I love how the media has ignored or downplayed this clip of Biden openly
admitting to bribery of Ukrainian officials.

Watch the reaction of the guy to Joe's left when he said that.
He looks out at the audience as if to ask " Can you believe the balls on this guy ?"

Last edited:
Biden will drop out in disgrace eventually. The sooner the better for his sake to avoid embarrassing himself more than he already has. Like Trump said "...he's dropping like a rock."

He looks out at the audience as if to ask " Can you believe the balls on this guy ?"

That is all you have?

Sounds like you think the President is above the law??

What LAW DID HE BREAK?? Can you please tell someone lol

Being unfit for the presidency and we don't know the rest, obstruction countless times, and asking a foreign countries to investigate his political rival for starters. Who knows, no one knowns anything about him or his kids. Its all hush, hush.

You don't get to decide. Unfit for the presidency? You are unfit as a human being in many ways.

Who knows. Every successful potus campaign has had times when the end seemed near, but then they regrouped. If Trump finally lit a fire under the old guy's skinny ass … good. LOL

I wondered what would be the trigger. Biden has shown some pretty hefty meddle in the past at times. It's going to get pretty damned interesting from here on out.

Meddle?

med·dle
verb
  1. interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern.
    "I don't want him meddling in our affairs"
You inadvertently stepped in the truth!

Try "mettle", dumbass!

Biden vs Trump
in a Pay Per View event
cage match fight to the death.

It's gotta happen.

"as if to ask" -

i hate it when CNN does this shit - reads what they want into a video - so why should it suddenly be a good idea here?

/—-/ Only DemocRAT presidents and VPs are above the law/ and don’t you forget it, Bub.

You forgot Hillary, so we can lump in Democrat presidential candidates too!

So democrat presidential candidate has ask the Democrat controlled Congress to influence the election with it's impeachment powers?

Biden just joined in with the bunch. Exactly, impeachment is influence of an opponent. all of them are in on it. shame!!!!!

And so is Rump. He's leading the Charge in getting him Impeached, convicted, all his assets seized and his fat butt thrown into prison. He's the Cheer Leader. The gift that keeps right on giving.

You can't impeach Biden as he is no longer in office. You cannot seize his assets except what he gained, which are actually his son's! His butt can go to prison, but you are correct, he is a cheerleader and the gift that keeps on giving.

"as if to ask" -

i hate it when CNN does this shit - reads what they want into a video - so why should it suddenly be a good idea here?
You're comparing my interpretation of person's gesture in a video
to CNN fake news ?

Being unfit for the presidency and we don't know the rest, obstruction countless times, and asking a foreign countries to investigate his political rival for starters. Who knows, no one knowns anything about him or his kids. Its all hush, hush.

If Trump is unfit, then we need more unfit Presidents in the future.

He asked a favor from a leader of another country. He didn't pay for it like Hillary and the DNC did.

No Hillary didn't either, the DNC hired a company and found out tramp and Russia were in cahoots. He is unfit for office, along with his stooges. We don't need Potus who is unfit for office.

You are just another one who thinks the republican (if you can call him that) is above the law. You are not above the law, just so you know.

Russia was in cahoots with no one in the Trump administration. Mueller stated that fact.

he has executive privilege. when will you teach yourself about america?

When will you read the constitution. I doubt you have yet, but carry a copy around with you.

In the Constitution, the concept is separation of power. I taught that in my high school classes. You obviously were absent that day, or asleep.

So democrat presidential candidate has ask the Democrat controlled Congress to influence the election with it's impeachment powers?

Biden just joined in with the bunch. Exactly, impeachment is influence of an opponent. all of them are in on it. shame!!!!!

And so is Rump. He's leading the Charge in getting him Impeached, convicted, all his assets seized and his fat butt thrown into prison. He's the Cheer Leader. The gift that keeps right on giving.

Me personally, I don’t care. I see nothing wrong with either. But if you’re gonna scream at trump, then you must scream at all of them including pelosi and schitt’s

Last edited:

He asked a favor from a leader of another country. He didn't pay for it like Hillary and the DNC did.

No Hillary didn't either, the DNC hired a company and found out tramp and Russia were in cahoots. He is unfit for office, along with his stooges. We don't need Potus who is unfit for office.

You are just another one who thinks the republican (if you can call him that) is above the law. You are not above the law, just so you know.
Crowdstrike didn't find shit about Trump and you know it.

And meta times say no remote access.
Well again, it would be impossible to transfer the files since the internet wouldn’t allow the file size transfer. The throughput wouldn’t be available. It’s still not. I can say unequivocally Russia didn’t capture any email files if they did hack in.

How do you know his fitness? Explain

.... the DNC hired a company and found out tramp and Russia were in cahoots. .

The FBI was supposed to inform the Trump campaign of a counter-intelligence operation that could have only been wavered by the White House. But as we know it was a frame job.

/—-/ Only DemocRAT presidents and VPs are above the law/ and don’t you forget it, Bub.

You forgot Hillary, so we can lump in Democrat presidential candidates too!

In a physical match, she would kick the living shit out of all of them and then eat them. Not the way to pick the next President although it's pretty damned close right now.

Forum List

Back