Joe Biden says "He's picked a fight with the wrong guy."

Would you buy a used car from Gropey Joey?

Would you allow Gropey Joey to take your pre-teen daughter for a test ride in that used car?

Would you allow gropy Trumpy to?

I totally agree. Too many take one bit of a video clip and add layers of meaning that aren't there, ignoring the wider contexts. Honestly, if that were an instance of openly bragging about corruption - the Republican controlled Congress would have been all over him like a dog on a bone.

These kind of things drive me crazy no matter who does it. Context matters and so does the much larger picture.
This is about Biden, not the Republicans.
If Democrats had a shred of transparency you would understand this.

It's about both. Look at the title and the OP and think.

You're trying to control the way I interpret my own thread ?
Thanks but after 32 years of being controlled by one woman, I don't need another one
not that I don't appreciate the offer.

Thanks but after 32 years of being controlled by one woman, I don't need another one

You posted about Biden commenting on Trump. In case you didn't know it Trump is a Republican. You don't get to control what gets discussed as long as it's on topic.

You posted about Biden commenting on Trump. In case you didn't know it Trump is a Republican. You don't get to control what gets discussed as long as it's on topic.
Is it 'on -topic ' to say you're making me laugh ?

Biden can dish it out but can't take it.
I've never seen this president lose his temper, and if anyone has had a right to , it's Trump.

I've never seen this president lose his temper, and if anyone has had a right to , it's Trump.

You've never seen Trump lose his temper? Seriously? It happens frequently. Most thin skinned president ever.

You've never seen Trump lose his temper? Seriously? It happens frequently. Most thin skinned president ever.
Never. When he raises his voice at fake news people like Jake Tapper or whoever, it's not out of anger. He is being aggressive toward them, yes. But he always remains calm and composed....you hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes. That's how it is when you're telling the truth, like Trump is. ( most of the time)

Last edited:
Th
In a physical match, she would kick the living shit out of all of them and then eat them.

In other words, Hillary is evil. That's old news.

Now, that wasn't inside the rules. But what else is new from you Rumpsters. Text Editing. You left out the last sentence from my post. Of course, you will deny it. But here is the last sentence.

Not the way to pick the next President although it's pretty damned close right now.

In other words, they are ALL evil that are vying for the Presidency right now. No exceptions. No excuses. The more you do this crap the more I push to get Rump gone and replaced with just about anyone other than Hillary. I wonder if Jack the Ripper is available.

only evil is from those who carry the MSM that will ignore their evil and deflect and defend for them.

His tweeting is a model of sweetness and light and retraint. Hail Trump

Also the most attacked President ever. Coyote, can you name me the last successful Democrat President that had over 90% negative reporting by the MSM? Since there is no such thing, would you blame them if they lost their temper from time to time, or would you say they were thin skinned too?

do you know that's what he was thinking? then it is your interpretation and just as fake as anyone else who has no idea what he's saying.

but hey - do the same thing and go "but this is different" - it makes you even MORE of who you mock.

kinda funny.
What's funny is your DNC-colored distortion of reality of clearly overlooking the fact that Biden is crooked....and apparently proud of it..

Your reasoning is right up there with Jack the Ripper finding fault in the Boston Strangler. The more you do this the sooner I want to see the Rump gone and replaced with just about anyone else except for Hillary. I wonder if Ted Bundy is available.

If he won, then he'd be working with his daughter, the New York Congresswoman.

Biden will drop out in disgrace eventually. The sooner the better for his sake to avoid embarrassing himself more than he already has. Like Trump said "...he's dropping like a rock."

'He's shooting holes in the Constitution': Biden calls for Trump's impeachment

He is right about Trump though.

I love how the media has ignored or downplayed this clip of Biden openly
admitting to bribery of Ukrainian officials.

Watch the reaction of the guy to Joe's left when he said that.
He looks out at the audience as if to ask " Can you believe the balls on this guy ?"

"as if to ask" -

i hate it when CNN does this shit - reads what they want into a video - so why should it suddenly be a good idea here?

I totally agree. Too many take one bit of a video clip and add layers of meaning that aren't there, ignoring the wider contexts. Honestly, if that were an instance of openly bragging about corruption - the Republican controlled Congress would have been all over him like a dog on a bone.

These kind of things drive me crazy no matter who does it. Context matters and so does the much larger picture.

when we had the police in mckinney accused of hurting kids at a pool party, CNN was saying shit like mystery science theater about what everyone was thinking. i kept wondering why not a single "reporter" dared to ask them directly about it vs making shit up about it.

His tweeting is a model of sweetness and light and retraint. Hail Trump
He only tweets what the demofk owned MSM won’t. Instead of asking the MSM why they’re in the DNC stronghold

tOA35CD.jpg

Also the most attacked President ever. Coyote, can you name me the last successful Democrat President that had over 90% negative reporting by the MSM? Since there is no such thing, would you blame them if they lost their temper from time to time, or would you say they were thin skinned too?

The most attacked president ever?

No.

Here is a thought. If you go in shooting, lobbing childish insults at opponents, calling the media the enemy of the people, spreading (and wasting taxpayer money on) conspiracy theories...expect some pushback.

Forum List

Back