Joe Biden says "I'm Joe Biden's Husband"

Dude is going to go up like a torch on stage.
Because trump will LIE with every sentence, and then call BS on the instant Fact Checkers.
The POTUS is a lying POS the conned the right wing.

I would love to see the debate Fact Checked In live time.
You, would call BS, because you are afraid of trumpstains lies being exposed.
You trust left wing fact checkers?

He can't fact check himself, so he needs CNN to do it for him.

Now apply the same for thinking, and you got a leftist.

Scary, she didn’t even want to hug him, nasty creep..

DEMOCRATS YOU HAD FOUR YEARS!

As Ben Shapiro keeps saying ....all the democrats had to do, to have the best chance of beating trump? ...... was not be crazy. And they couldn't even do that......joe biden voters are burning, looting, beating and murdering American citizens, attacking the police and protecting Communist China................

Click here for exclusive nude photos of Jill Biden

When these photos get out; the Biden campaign will be over....

Some photos even show her posed with another woman and hints towards them doing lesbian stuffs

Coming from a member of the paraphilia party.

Hilarious.

Because trump will LIE with every sentence, and then call BS on the instant Fact Checkers.

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, Wince. You, Hidin' Biden and the rest of you snowflake whiny Dems wouldn't know a fact if it hit you right in the face. You pee yourself at the prospect of facing Trump live otherwise you wouldn't have run from having 6 debates much less having a real interview with someone who actually asks real questions.

Senile Joe's dementia is getting worse by the day

ouJJXqg.jpg

You trust left wing fact checkers?

He can't fact check himself, so he needs CNN to do it for him.

Now apply the same for thinking, and you got a leftist.

CNN? You mean that great news channel that has devoted 0.0 seconds to the Durham investigations and CIA confession going on right now as if it also doesn't exist?

sweetie the topic is biden not trump,,,
\do try and keep your tDS in check,,,

Scary, she didn’t even want to hug him, nasty creep..

DEMOCRATS YOU HAD FOUR YEARS!

Right! I noticed that right away! Between Tara Reade and the young girls who knows where those creepy, gnarly fingers have been? Joe, why do your fingers smell of Girl Scout Cookies???

Right! I noticed that right away! Between Tara Reade and the young girls who knows where those creepy, gnarly fingers have been? Joe, why do your fingers smell of Girl Scout Cookies???
Joe Biden's fingers? Do they smell of Girl Scout cookies?
Or just Girl Scouts?

he said jill. i played it several times & he said jill.

oh one more thing ....

covfefe.
I played it many times also

I think he said “Joe”

Joe Biden Often Refers to Himself as Jill Biden’s Husband
The reason why it’s likely that he said “I’m Jill Biden’s husband” is because that’s a common thing that Biden says in his speeches. In April 2019, The Hill reported that he introduced himself as “Jill Biden’s husband” when he first kicked off his campaign. Here’s that moment for comparison:

"My name is Joe Biden, and I'm Jill Biden's husband," Joe Biden says at his campaign kick off in Pittsburgh, PA. https://t.co/quSzjNpeYq pic.twitter.com/z6LLQYKoJt
WATCH: Did Joe Biden Say ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband’ or ‘Jill Biden’s’ at the Democratic Convention?

Forum List

Back