Joe Biden Says That He Will NOT Pardon Hunter

I said bribum claimed to be from Scranton. Well, he was born there, but spent most of his life OUTSIDE there

sorry for any confusion

Yeah.

Get it right, jack.

The Lefties on this board are all about facts, sound logic, and untarnished objectivity.

You wouldn't want to disrupt that now, would ya?

Last edited:
Its
Never doubt the power of the president. Biden only has to clean this all up before Trump gets his turn, or Hunter will rot in jail without his fix for the rest of his life.
a first time offense, with the gun never being used in another crime, will not receive jail time, imo.

Its

a first time offense, with the gun never being used in another crime, will not receive jail time, imo.

Wow....that sounds awfully familiar.

How about we inflate it to 34 felonies?

Of course, in reality, the FBI covered for Hunter when they first found out about this six fucking years ago - so (as always), your entire argument is horse pucky from soup to nuts.

Wow....that sounds awfully familiar.

How about we inflate it to 34 felonies?

Of course, in reality, the FBI covered for Hunter when they first found out about this six fucking years ago - so (as always), your entire argument is horse pucky from soup to nuts.
so let's get this straight

Republican possibly (but we don't know yet) does a misdemeanor that the statute of limitations has expired on and gets convicted of 34 felonies --in the wrong jurisdiction even-- supposedly for committing a felony (that used to be misdemeanor but again, has expired anyway)

and a dude who is reckless with a dangerous weapon (we though the dims cared about those evil guns!)

gets a slap on the wrist?

And it gets worse: the dims are perfectly OK with that..

No wonder no one wants to vote for those *&^%$# anymore

He should.

No, he really shouldn't. Even though HB would never have been charged if his name wasn't Biden.

One never knows with a jury, but I'm hard pressed to see where this prosecution is in the public good at all. Drug addiction is a disease and one of the symptoms of the disease is denial that you're an addict. For Biden to be guilty, he not only had to be an addict, he had to know he was an addict and signed the statement with intent to deceive the government.

This is truly a stupid question to ask on any government form. Who is going to say "Yes I habitually break federal drug laws and I'm generally is possession of controlled substances", on an FBI form?

Yeah but he will fix it so that Hunter gets a month of probation if he is guilty. They all work for the Biden's in Delaware so he won't have to pardon Hunter.

Its

It depends entirely who the president is when Hunter is sentenced. America's justice system is totally corrupted.
You can decide whether it's Biden or Trump responsible.

No, he really shouldn't. Even though HB would never have been charged if his name wasn't Biden.

One never knows with a jury, but I'm hard pressed to see where this prosecution is in the public good at all. Drug addiction is a disease and one of the symptoms of the disease is denial that you're an addict. For Biden to be guilty, he not only had to be an addict, he had to know he was an addict and signed the statement with intent to deceive the government.

This is truly a stupid question to ask on any government form. Who is going to say "Yes I habitually break federal drug laws and I'm generally is possession of controlled substances", on an FBI form?
True enough, but I still think he should be pardoned because unlike the tRump thing this is purely political.

They can't find any real dirt on Joe Biden so they went after his family.

That's not just political, it's low. Dirty.

True enough, but I still think he should be pardoned because unlike the tRump thing this is purely political.

Bump.

Biden constantly says one thing and does another...

"We will not mandate the vaccines."
"We will not build another inch of the border wall."
"We will end fossil fuels."

If Hunter gets sentenced to prison, Biden will pardon him.

If he were my son I would probably pardon him UNLESS I knew he was deep in addiction. Someone consumed by addiction to the types of shit he's doing is better off confined until truly recovered

Look how angry the gun nuts are that people have to go through a background check to buy a firearm:

He should.

Forum List

Back