Joe Biden, slides in from behind, to win the DNC's support

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
I can't help but feel the DNC doesn't feel comfortable with a woman as their President....they didn't feel such in 2008 with Hillary, and I can just see them pulling Biden, (now that his son has been buried) out of the wood work, to run against Hillary in the primaries. (the DNC are such chicken shits, hate controversy, don't have the strength the Clintons have....with dealing with, in most cases, fabricated controversy by the right wing blogs and media)

This could be good for the DNC with Joe Biden in the running as well, as far as... in keeping or even getting the Democratic Primary interesting....and in the end, getting the Democratic Party members, out to vote.... I dunno?

I guess I am just waiting for Hillary to be back-stabbed by them....

Nice that Obama delivered the eulogy.

Couldn't help think that Brian Terry and Chris Stevens family deserved the same.

Run, Joe! Run

I can't help but feel the DNC doesn't feel comfortable with a woman as their President....they didn't feel such in 2008 with Hillary, and I can just see them pulling Biden, (now that his son has been buried) out of the wood work, to run against Hillary in the primaries. (the DNC are such chicken shits, hate controversy, don't have the strength the Clintons have....with dealing with, in most cases, fabricated controversy by the right wing blogs and media)

This could be good for the DNC with Joe Biden in the running as well, as far as... in keeping or even getting the Democratic Primary interesting....and in the end, getting the Democratic Party members, out to vote.... I dunno?

I guess I am just waiting for Hillary to be back-stabbed by them....
Well, Joe hasn't called Obama on any issues. He hasn't said anything in conflict with what his boss has said or done. So, what makes one think that he would be a good president? Would he not be Obama 2.0? If not, why wouldn't he be? So far, he has not said anything against what his boss has done to this once great nation, including illegal immigration and health care. Is he not just another professional politician, playing the political game? Why would anyone vote for Joe? What does he have to offer this nation and her citizens? What does Hillary have to offer? What do any of the candidates have to offer?

Even considering Biden right now is a bit opportunistic....if not sick.

Biden would have been a better president than Obama.....but that doesn't mean he would make a good president.

What Joe Biden has going for him, is he is a good man...probably too good, to be President of the USA.... doesn't have the 'fight' in him, to be able to get things done with a Republican Majority...but maybe? Where as Hillary is stronger, and could better get things accomplished imho.

As far as the Republican candidates, its probably going to be Jeb, is my prediction...he's hired all the big political campaign guns out from underneath the other R candidates already....but it's better for Jeb to stay out of it, till after the R candidates chew themselves up and spit themselves out...

What Joe Biden has going for him, is he is a good man...probably too good, to be President of the USA.... doesn't have the 'fight' in him, to be able to get things done with a Republican Majority...but maybe? Where as Hillary is stronger, and could better get things accomplished imho.

As far as the Republican candidates, its probably going to be Jeb, is my prediction...he's hired all the big political campaign guns out from underneath the other R candidates already....but it's better for Jeb to stay out of it, till after the R candidates chew themselves up and spit themselves out...
A Good Man???

It's too soon after his son was buried to get into this......

Just curious here. But, how long have you known Joe Biden? Have the two of you spend a lot of time together? Do you keep in touch with each other? Have the two of you had long conversations concerning politics and his thoughts on legislation and policy? Just curious since you stated that he was a good man, probably too good to be president.

Nice that Obama delivered the eulogy.

Couldn't help think that Brian Terry and Chris Stevens family deserved the same.

Run, Joe! Run

Uh, were they close personal friends of the President, or are you just foaming at the mouth again?

Biden has already run for President twice, and the voters weren't biting.

More to the point, he really hasn't done anything that you do when you are considering a run for president. He hasn't lined up donors or volunteers.

And you simply can't jump into the game this late without having done that, as Rick Perry and Fred Thompson proved.

Just curious here. But, how long have you known Joe Biden? Have the two of you spend a lot of time together? Do you keep in touch with each other? Have the two of you had long conversations concerning politics and his thoughts on legislation and policy? Just curious since you stated that he was a good man, probably too good to be president.
How long have you known him Sonny? How much time have you spent with him? Do you spend a lot of time together? Have the two of you had long conversations concerning politics etc etc etc etc etc....

How can YOU say or imply he is not a "good" man and have your opinion on such based on your response to me regarding it, when you have not done any of those things you are trying to hold me to, before I came to my opinion?

Biden has already run for President twice, and the voters weren't biting.

More to the point, he really hasn't done anything that you do when you are considering a run for president. He hasn't lined up donors or volunteers.

And you simply can't jump into the game this late without having done that, as Rick Perry and Fred Thompson proved.
Maybe....

But it could be that he was more concerned with his son and his son's brain cancer, and eventual death....

I just wouldn't be surprised if he were pulled in to the race, now.

How long have you known him Sonny? How much time have you spent with him? Do you spend a lot of time together? Have the two of you had long conversations concerning politics etc etc etc etc etc....

How can YOU say or imply he is not a "good" man and have your opinion on such based on your response to me regarding it, when you have not done any of those things you are trying to hold me to, before I came to my opinion?
FYI - I wasn't the one saying he was a good man. You're the one that said he was a good man, not me. You also stated that he was probably too good to be a president of this country. So, it follows that you must have some knowledge on a personal level in order to make those claims. I've never met him, never claimed to have met him, and wouldn't care to meet him. As far as what he has shown face value, he's nothing more than any of the rest of "The Washington Brotherhood". Now, if you have information other than just your opinion to dispute that, by all means present it for all of us to see and to read.

How long has he been in politics? What has he accomplished that has been to the benefit of all American citizens? What does his track record show that would indicate "a good man", and a man "too good to be president"?

While you have the right to express your opinion, and I fully respect your right to do so, what do you have other than your opinion to base your claims on?

A Good Man???

It's too soon after his son was buried to get into this......
He is a good man, he's always been a good man...has he stuck his foot in his mouth more than once or even made mistakes, sure he has.... doesn't mean he is not a good man, with no evil to be seen or unseen surrounding him imo. Do you disagree with his political positions or things he has done, I would think so...and this is expected....but a far as Biden being a good person, that's kind of hard to dispute, again, imho.

Sonny, how long does one need to know one personally to call another "GOOD" ?

i am going to say, "you are a bad person" how's that strike you ?

Sonny, how long does one need to know one personally to call another "GOOD" ?

i am going to say, "you are a bad person" how's that strike you ?
It obviously takes awhile to really get to know a person. You have to spend time with them and see what they're like. Why do you think people date for awhile before getting married? And, thanks for not saying that I'm a bad person, I appreciate that very much. But, even though I consider myself to be other than a bad person, you obviously don't know enough about me to judge me one way or the other. Also, sometimes, you can be around someone for a long time without really knowing them. People have a way of hiding their true self from others. In addition, as we all know, actions speak louder than words.

Forum List

Back