Joe Biden, slides in from behind, to win the DNC's support

I'm stating an opinion based on what I have seen you post since I have been posting on this board. You seem to have a hard time grasping that.

Again, an opinion based on no evidence... we got that, thanks.

Kind of what I expect out of the Talking Snake Right.
Again the evidence is what I have seen you post here since I came here and started posting I was not posting here in 2007-2008 so I never saw anything you posted back then so I can not form an opinion based on something I never saw. I can not make it any clearer for you if you still don't get it seek help and do so quickly.

Again the evidence is what I have seen you post here since I came here and started posting I was not posting here in 2007-2008 so I never saw anything you posted back then so I can not form an opinion based on something I never saw. I can not make it any clearer for you if you still don't get it seek help and do so quickly.

so essentially, you are saying, "Well, I am basing my opinion on the now, and not what you posted then, because in my tiny mind, no one changes their mind on things'.

Got it.

Must be nice to keep being able to be stupid in the face of overwealming evidence. It's not a luxury I can afford.

so essentially, you are saying, "Well, I am basing my opinion on the now, and not what you posted then, because in my tiny mind, no one changes their mind on things'.

Got it.

Must be nice to keep being able to be stupid in the face of overwealming evidence. It's not a luxury I can afford.
Seriously seek help moron no one should be as stupid as you I have done all I can to help you if you insist on be an idiot so be it.

For all of those touting Hillary's exceptional qualifications for President...
Is Biden more qualified? If not, how so?
If he is, and he runs, will you support him over Hillary? If not, why not?

Seriously seek help moron no one should be as stupid as you I have done all I can to help you if you insist on be an idiot so be it.

No, what you did was make a statement based on no evidence because your brain would melt if the truth were told.

Hey, guy, Romney got 2 million less votes than Bush got. Who do you think those 2 million people were?

For all of those touting Hillary's exceptional qualifications for President...
Is Biden more qualified? If not, how so?
If he is, and he runs, will you support him over Hillary? If not, why not?

I think he's more qualified, but I don't think he's got the moxie to get the job done.

Look, the big problem with Obama is that he hasn't been willing to throw elbows with the Republicans. This was something Bill and Hillary did very well.

No, what you did was make a statement based on no evidence because your brain would melt if the truth were told.

Hey, guy, Romney got 2 million less votes than Bush got. Who do you think those 2 million people were?
Whatever dude we both know the truth and that your the one who can't accept it keep living the lie if it makes happy.

Whatever dude we both know the truth and that your the one who can't accept it keep living the lie if it makes happy.

No, I know the truth. You seem to be having a problem with it, though.

I know it horrifies you that some people just stopped buying the bullshit.

No, I know the truth. You seem to be having a problem with it, though.

I know it horrifies you that some people just stopped buying the bullshit.
Again whatever I stated my opinion I based it on your post enjoy your denial.

I can't help but feel the DNC doesn't feel comfortable with a woman as their President....they didn't feel such in 2008 with Hillary, and I can just see them pulling Biden, (now that his son has been buried) out of the wood work, to run against Hillary in the primaries. (the DNC are such chicken shits, hate controversy, don't have the strength the Clintons have....with dealing with, in most cases, fabricated controversy by the right wing blogs and media)

This could be good for the DNC with Joe Biden in the running as well, as far as... in keeping or even getting the Democratic Primary interesting....and in the end, getting the Democratic Party members, out to vote.... I dunno?

I guess I am just waiting for Hillary to be back-stabbed by them....
I don't think it's her gender. She's just not likeable (that doesn't mean she still won't win, though).

Warren would fire people up, but she just ain't interested.

Forum List

Back