****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

When Joe Biden starts talking about all the fentanyl deaths he allowed to happen:

1675826957072.png

Let the fun begin.
Joe seems to be on the experimental meds tonight and they are working well. He acts mentally sharp rather than suffering in the early stages of dementia.

I just hope those meds do not affect Joe’s judgement. After all, his finger is on the nuclear trigger. Obviously we don’t want Joe to start a nuclear war but Putin also has to believe Biden will be willing to retaliate if Putin strikes first.

Joe has a record of not wanting to be close to the nuclear football. I wonder if he would launch a counter strike if required. If not, and if Putin suspects he will not, Putin may decide to launch a first strike. Mutual Assured Destruction only works if both sides are willing to use nukes if attacked.

1 in 6 people in the food industry, Simp.

Next time try reading your link.
You just said they do not sign noncompetes Skippy

Some employees who are bound by non-competes could be prohibited from leaving one restaurant job to work at another in a certain radius, even if they could be making more money there. Others are kept from accepting a position at any restaurant that could be seen as a competitor of their original employer. "The key idea is that it's going to [get] workers to stay longer, stunt their mobility, prohibit them from taking better jobs in their chosen field, and reduce entrepreneurship,"

Read More: The Contract You Didn't Realize Some Fast Food Workers Sign - Mashed

Back to the MTG-Q's getting rolled:

Those exchanges had a Brit House of Commons vibe with the noisy back'n'forth.
And Joe sucker-punched 'em.
They bit on his gambit. And they got spanked for it.

Much....I gotta admit......to my surprise.
FoaeS0UXoAAOveH

Roped the dope. Bazinga!

Last edited:
Fox News giving rave reviews to Biden. B+ they said. Only issues is they wish he was more thorough on crime and China.

You just said they do not sign noncompetes Skippy

Some employees who are bound by non-competes could be prohibited from leaving one restaurant job to work at another in a certain radius, even if they could be making more money there. Others are kept from accepting a position at any restaurant that could be seen as a competitor of their original employer. "The key idea is that it's going to [get] workers to stay longer, stunt their mobility, prohibit them from taking better jobs in their chosen field, and reduce entrepreneurship,"

Read More: The Contract You Didn't Realize Some Fast Food Workers Sign - Mashed
Veggie Joe said the kid running the register had to sign one.

Show me.

Forum List

Back