****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Hey Joey….Joey Boi, WTF is a “fair share”?
Give us a number.

I knew it was going to go downhill when he started off by calling Schumer the minority leader. :) (I have been proud of the Republicans who have behaved themselves so far.)

Biden has the lowest unemployment in 50 years and no president has ever created 12 million new jobs in 4 years, let alone 2 years !!

Biden has trumped Trump
Is Joe up to the number employed 3.5 years ago under Trump?

One good thing, since they have him tweaking so much this shitshow should be over in 20 minutes.
It's KILLING you that Joe is Mastering this SOTU.
Your waiting for flaws and can't find any.
Wait, did Joe just say he had cancer or his family? I mean either way he is a cancer.
You're a real piece of work, oh never mind, you don't work.

Biden has the lowest unemployment in 50 years and no president has ever created 12 million new jobs in 4 years, let alone 2 years !!

Biden has trumped Trump
Over 2/3rds are comeback jobs from covid closedowns... companies are firing huge numbers of employees daily.... like Google 12,000 in one day....

I am going to watch the livestream on Tim Pool’s pod.

I wish McCarthy would rip up the speech afterwards just like Nancy. It would be so epic...and totally justified.

Yeah, but thats stooping way down into the bottom of the outhouse to do what she did.

Over 2/3rds are comeback jobs from covid closedowns... companies are firing huge numbers of employees daily.... like Google 12,000 in one day....
If anything, he’s SLOWED the return. We should have come roaring back.

Forum List

Back