Joe Biden Tour Starts Soon.What If He Only Fills 1/3rd Of Arena's&Halls? Like Hillary Did.

if i had the chance to go to a biden rally,,,my giant sign would read,,,,,GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER !!!!!

Save that for a Trump rally.

Lock her up is reserved for that.
i just heard rush bring up a new poll,,,,,,Trump 67% Wandering Fingers,,about 23%

Gee-Your-Hair-Smells-Terrific-vintage-shampoo-770x496.jpg

I just cant imagine Biden on either are u dumber than a fourth grader or jeopardy,,,,i wonder how long he would last

i am just finding out that about 800 goats are on the way to see Biden

i wonder if CNN will be there, then have a hard time making it look like the place is packed
It really doesn't matter to me who the Dems pick to lose to Trump. I think they are uneasy about having the first two female nominees lose, so in that sense, having Biden take the flop makes some sense.

HE FIGHTS: Trump campaign manager names blue states ‘in play’ for 2020.

In addition to the campaign’s work in states that were key to Trump’s 2016 victory – including Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin – the campaign is setting its sights on Minnesota, New Mexico and New Hampshire, campaign manager Brad Parscale told CBS’ “Face The Nation.”

“I think Nevada, you know even Colorado” are winnable for the campaign, Parscale added. “And so those are states we did not win in 2016 that I think are open for 2020.”​

You don’t win by racking up the totals in safe states. You win by taking states away from the other guy.

Just watched Biden's first rally and is was small crowd, very small for someone being advertised as a front runner. Biden spoke less than 30 minutes and you could tell he was just reading off the teleprompter without injecting much on his won. It was very boring and while he got loud applause when he took the stage and after he finished, there wasn't much applause during his speech. Biden is defiantly the dems Jeb. I don't see him making it to the primaries without a lot of help from the DNC.

It's obvious from the start that Biden currently has a problem and he will probably have it throughout
the primaries...The MSM doesn't want him to win.

He's getting hit from all sides. I do not believe he counted on that.

The MSM all were in HRC's corner, for the most part, during the primary season. Biden's not gonna
get a great deal of "good" press during the primary season. At least, not until he is well on his way
to winning the nomination.

That could hurt him in the debates, because he won't be given softball questions in the debates.
Who’s going to beat him?

As they all start dropping out...where do the followers of those folks go? Most of these people are far left zealots.
They won't go to Biden in the Primary. But the big point is that Biden will have to move drastically left of
center in the debates/primary. That makes him have to debate on sides of an issue that he isn't familiar with or
comfortable with. That'll make him a phony and lock him in to the far left vs The Donald.
He doesn’t need to do shit, he is the obvious best candidate and would whoop Trump. You didn’t answer the question. Who do you think would beat Biden in the primary?

Depends. California has moved their primary up to Super Tuesday. 46% of all primary votes will be in before March is over.

The Harris whore will beat him in Calif, if she's still in it. He doesn't have smooth sailing in the primary. Too many candidates are
going to siphon off votes from him. He'll lose momentum at the start when Sanders wins in New Hampshire and probably beats
him in Iowa. He may lose more states than Hillary lost.

Trump will mop the floor with Biden. Especially when the Horowitz report becomes the first to link the Obama Admin
to spying on the Trump campaign. Barr will finish that off.

Once 75 Million Americans learn all about Joe,,,hes toast
He has been in public office for decades and VP for 8 years nothing new is going to pop up and surprise anybody.

You mean like backlash over his handling of the Anita Hill - Clarence Thomas situation with the MeToo Movement flexing their muscles? Something "new" like that?
I didn’t say it was going to be easy. The Right and the far left are going to come after him with everything they got. He molests children and smells women’s hair during photo shoots, he was insensitive to Anita Hill decades ago. Weak attacks. Those punches don’t mean anything to the average voter. The partisan wing nuts can make all the noise they want. It’s just static. If you’re a Trump fan then you understand what I’m talking about. I’m sure the attacks his opposers throw on a daily basis are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps even strengthening your support for him. Am I right?

What always kills Joe is Joe himself, Slade! I've watched Biden try repeatedly to win the nomination of the Democratic Party and each and every time he tries...he invariably says something so tone deaf or completely idiotic that everyone remembers that he's not that bright a man. Then he drops out. It's who he is...it's what he does!

My "over / under" for the Biden presidential campaign is two months. The far left of the party don't want an elderly white guy. The Clintons are still trying to figure out how Hillary can make another run. The other two dozen or so candidates are going to attack Biden because the polls say he's the front runner so he'll be the first mole up in a political game of "whack a mole"! As soon as he starts giving public speeches he's toast...the man's dumb as a box of rocks and so prone to gaffes that it's become almost amusing to watch what he says next.
The “far Left” matter about as much as the tea party did, which isn’t much. The moderate Left is where most the party and the nation sit and from those seats Biden is looking like a fine option

Care to explain the stampede to the left that's taking place among the other candidates running then, Slade? If the far left doesn't matter...then why is everyone trying to out "liberal" the others?
They can try all they want, they aren’t going to get anywhere. Honestly who do you think is going to win over Biden?

I've watched Joe Biden attempt to run for President for the better part of 40 years now, Slade and two things always do him in...his past...and his tendency to say REALLY stupid things when speaking in public! Then there is the question of financing of his campaign. He has no money. He has no base to draw finances from...no political machine set up with which to wage a campaign.

As for who I think will emerge as the winner of the Democratic nomination? My money would be on Tulsi Gabbard at this point.
I disagree. He had an impressive fund raising roll out after he announced and his credibility and name recognition are through the roof after being VP for 8 years. He will be drawing from the Obama and never Trump base which is large and powerful. After listening to Trump for the past few years the people are desensitized to gaffs and stupid statements. Trump makes Biden sound like a genius.

With all due respect, Slade...Donald Trump is actually a pretty sharp guy...you don't succeed in the New York City business world if you're an idiot. Joe Biden on the other hand has been a US Senator since before Nixon and a Vice President for two terms...two jobs which a trained monkey could perform.

While I don’t tend to have fantasies about Biden, I do agree with your statement. This campaign will be important for Biden to define his policy positions and platform. The Trump drama exhaustion is going to help him but he will need to tighten up his messaging once we get down to the debates

What policies and platform??
He is a lifelong politician that changes their "policies and platform" to whatever is popular at the moment, and then go on and do what they want.
Lemme guess...his platform includes "jobs, balanced budget and integrity..." :rolleyes:
Same policies and platform off of any campaign postcard for any candidate, any election.
I guess we will see. The desire to get the drama queen out of the White House is going to water down the importance of Biden’s platform. Many people just want Trump out
LOL
Senile crazy joe has zero appeal to fly over rural America, He’s a union guy… Right to work prevails in flyover country....

Trump puts on a show but he is all talk and little truth. I’d go see a Trump rally for the experience but I’d never vote for the guy. He’s a populist playing of people’s fears and frustrations. Biden is a stabilizing Force which many people yearn for. He might not be putting on rockstar arena shows for rallies but as I said before, this isn’t a show, this is politics and running our country. You underestimate the threat Biden is to Trump. POTUS should be very worried.

Are you too surprised that a black male can speak and bathe? Biden sure was
You actually think people are going to believe that? Idiot
Why wouldn't they?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

So Biden believed there were no other African Americans who were bright, clean and articulate before Obama? Biden has been called a gaffe machine, but it is when people make these unscripted gaffes that they tell us who they really are. Biden is treated like your slow witted cousin that people always, "but he means well."

Add to his racist "gaffe" about Obama his very strong opposition to school busing and you have to wonder what he means when hs says he wants to take America back to what it used to be.

d Brooke, a Massachusetts Republican, was the first black senator ever to be popularly elected; Joe Biden was a freshman Democratic senator from Delaware. By 1975, both had compiled liberal voting records. But that year, Biden sided with conservatives and sponsored a major anti-busing amendment. The fierce debate that followed not only fractured the Senate’s bloc of liberals, it also signified a more wide-ranging political phenomenon: As white voters around the country—especially in the North—objected to sweeping desegregation plans then coming into practice, liberal leaders retreated from robust integration policies.

How a Young Joe Biden Turned Liberals Against Integration

Wait, there is more.

When it comes to criminal justice issues, Joe Biden’s record puts him at sharp odds with where Democrats are today: He has one of the most punitive, “tough on crime” records on criminal justice issues within the 2020 field — more so than even opponents Kamala Harris or Amy Klobuchar, both of whom have already been criticized for their records, Vox reports.

As the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Biden did not just support the war on drugs and mass incarceration; he wrote many of the laws that helped build a punitive criminal justice system.

That included measures that enacted more incarceration, more prisons, and tougher prison sentences for drug offenses, particularly crack cocaine. However, Biden has backtracked since the 1980s and 1990s.

Will Joe Biden's 'Tough on Crime' Record Threaten His Support Among Democrats? | The Crime Report

These laws were especially hard on minorities, especially on African Americans.
You are wasting your breath trying to spin his comments to try and convince people that he is racist after he served as VP for 8 years under Obama. Sorry but it’s a losing argument, but please keep pushing it if you are so inclined
Clearly, he is a racist, not the kind with a swastika tattooed on his shaved head, but the kind who tries to be nice about thinking black people are just not quite as good as he is.
Interesting... so why would Obama pick a racist as his VP

Are you too surprised that a black male can speak and bathe? Biden sure was
You actually think people are going to believe that? Idiot
Why wouldn't they?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

So Biden believed there were no other African Americans who were bright, clean and articulate before Obama? Biden has been called a gaffe machine, but it is when people make these unscripted gaffes that they tell us who they really are. Biden is treated like your slow witted cousin that people always, "but he means well."

Add to his racist "gaffe" about Obama his very strong opposition to school busing and you have to wonder what he means when hs says he wants to take America back to what it used to be.

d Brooke, a Massachusetts Republican, was the first black senator ever to be popularly elected; Joe Biden was a freshman Democratic senator from Delaware. By 1975, both had compiled liberal voting records. But that year, Biden sided with conservatives and sponsored a major anti-busing amendment. The fierce debate that followed not only fractured the Senate’s bloc of liberals, it also signified a more wide-ranging political phenomenon: As white voters around the country—especially in the North—objected to sweeping desegregation plans then coming into practice, liberal leaders retreated from robust integration policies.

How a Young Joe Biden Turned Liberals Against Integration

Wait, there is more.

When it comes to criminal justice issues, Joe Biden’s record puts him at sharp odds with where Democrats are today: He has one of the most punitive, “tough on crime” records on criminal justice issues within the 2020 field — more so than even opponents Kamala Harris or Amy Klobuchar, both of whom have already been criticized for their records, Vox reports.

As the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Biden did not just support the war on drugs and mass incarceration; he wrote many of the laws that helped build a punitive criminal justice system.

That included measures that enacted more incarceration, more prisons, and tougher prison sentences for drug offenses, particularly crack cocaine. However, Biden has backtracked since the 1980s and 1990s.

Will Joe Biden's 'Tough on Crime' Record Threaten His Support Among Democrats? | The Crime Report

These laws were especially hard on minorities, especially on African Americans.
You are wasting your breath trying to spin his comments to try and convince people that he is racist after he served as VP for 8 years under Obama. Sorry but it’s a losing argument, but please keep pushing it if you are so inclined
Clearly, he is a racist, not the kind with a swastika tattooed on his shaved head, but the kind who tries to be nice about thinking black people are just not quite as good as he is.
Interesting... so why would Obama pick a racist as his VP
Because Biden is white and more centrist than Obama was, and no one, including Obama ever took Biden too seriously.

Obama, in a brief off-camera interview in a Senate hallway, said he thinks Biden "didn't intend to offend" anyone.

"He called me," Obama said. "I told him it wasn't necessary. We have got more important things to worry about. We have got Iraq. We have got health care. We have got energy. This is low on the list."

"He was very gracious and I have no problem with Joe Biden," Obama added.

Later on Wednesday, Obama, in a written statement, said "I didn't take Sen. Biden's comments personally, but obviously they were historically inaccurate. African-American presidential candidates like Jesse Jackson, Shirley Chisholm, Carol Moseley Braun and Al Sharpton gave a voice to many important issues through their campaigns, and no one would call them inarticulate."

So Obama's take on Biden's racist remark was that he didn't think Biden intended to offend him. Why did Obama choose Biden despite his racism? Because Biden was useful and would do as he was told.

While I don’t tend to have fantasies about Biden, I do agree with your statement. This campaign will be important for Biden to define his policy positions and platform. The Trump drama exhaustion is going to help him but he will need to tighten up his messaging once we get down to the debates

What policies and platform??
He is a lifelong politician that changes their "policies and platform" to whatever is popular at the moment, and then go on and do what they want.
Lemme guess...his platform includes "jobs, balanced budget and integrity..." :rolleyes:
Same policies and platform off of any campaign postcard for any candidate, any election.
I guess we will see. The desire to get the drama queen out of the White House is going to water down the importance of Biden’s platform. Many people just want Trump out
LOL
Senile crazy joe has zero appeal to fly over rural America, He’s a union guy… Right to work prevails in flyover country....
he has the most annoying voice !!!

Looks like Biden is off to Pittsburg soon. Now, does anyone know where he plans to do the first rally? Lets just say, as an example, he books a place that holds about 5000 people. So make a prediction, How Many Will Show Up?
:abgg2q.jpg:
His tour will be like obamas the great apology tour and orange man bsd thats all hes got

Forum List

Back