Joe Biden Tour Starts Soon.What If He Only Fills 1/3rd Of Arena's&Halls? Like Hillary Did.

they say that in todays rally {its today? I dont recall} i am hearing that he wants to talk about rebuilding the middle class? Really? where was Biden after he and Obama crashed the economy in 2009?

Looks like Biden is off to Pittsburg soon. Now, does anyone know where he plans to do the first rally? Lets just say, as an example, he books a place that holds about 5000 people. So make a prediction, How Many Will Show Up?
:abgg2q.jpg:
Just because Kanye West can sell out an area doesn’t mean he would make a good president. I don’t think your crowd size criteria really means jack
It means not many people are interested in what he has to say. Add that to the fact that Joe doesn't seem to know what he has to say and it looks like Joe's third bid for the presidency will end as badly as the first two.
Trump puts on a show but he is all talk and little truth. I’d go see a Trump rally for the experience but I’d never vote for the guy. He’s a populist playing of people’s fears and frustrations. Biden is a stabilizing Force which many people yearn for. He might not be putting on rockstar arena shows for rallies but as I said before, this isn’t a show, this is politics and running our country. You underestimate the threat Biden is to Trump. POTUS should be very worried.

Are you too surprised that a black male can speak and bathe? Biden sure was
You actually think people are going to believe that? Idiot

Looks like Biden is off to Pittsburg soon. Now, does anyone know where he plans to do the first rally? Lets just say, as an example, he books a place that holds about 5000 people. So make a prediction, How Many Will Show Up?
Just because Kanye West can sell out an area doesn’t mean he would make a good president. I don’t think your crowd size criteria really means jack
It means not many people are interested in what he has to say. Add that to the fact that Joe doesn't seem to know what he has to say and it looks like Joe's third bid for the presidency will end as badly as the first two.
Trump puts on a show but he is all talk and little truth. I’d go see a Trump rally for the experience but I’d never vote for the guy. He’s a populist playing of people’s fears and frustrations. Biden is a stabilizing Force which many people yearn for. He might not be putting on rockstar arena shows for rallies but as I said before, this isn’t a show, this is politics and running our country. You underestimate the threat Biden is to Trump. POTUS should be very worried.
That may be your fantasy about Biden but the fact is he is just another politician who will do anything to get votes. His whole career has been a triumph of style over substance. For all the years he has been in the public eye, no one knows what his positions of the economy, foreign relations, immigration, race relations, etc. are. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump has very clear positions on all the issues and Biden has none.
While I don’t tend to have fantasies about Biden, I do agree with your statement. This campaign will be important for Biden to define his policy positions and platform. The Trump drama exhaustion is going to help him but he will need to tighten up his messaging once we get down to the debates

They might get a few in Miami if they have it on Bingo night.

Why wouldn't they?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

So Biden believed there were no other African Americans who were bright, clean and articulate before Obama? Biden has been called a gaffe machine, but it is when people make these unscripted gaffes that they tell us who they really are. Biden is treated like your slow witted cousin that people always, "but he means well."

Add to his racist "gaffe" about Obama his very strong opposition to school busing and you have to wonder what he means when hs says he wants to take America back to what it used to be.

d Brooke, a Massachusetts Republican, was the first black senator ever to be popularly elected; Joe Biden was a freshman Democratic senator from Delaware. By 1975, both had compiled liberal voting records. But that year, Biden sided with conservatives and sponsored a major anti-busing amendment. The fierce debate that followed not only fractured the Senate’s bloc of liberals, it also signified a more wide-ranging political phenomenon: As white voters around the country—especially in the North—objected to sweeping desegregation plans then coming into practice, liberal leaders retreated from robust integration policies.

How a Young Joe Biden Turned Liberals Against Integration

Wait, there is more.

When it comes to criminal justice issues, Joe Biden’s record puts him at sharp odds with where Democrats are today: He has one of the most punitive, “tough on crime” records on criminal justice issues within the 2020 field — more so than even opponents Kamala Harris or Amy Klobuchar, both of whom have already been criticized for their records, Vox reports.

As the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Biden did not just support the war on drugs and mass incarceration; he wrote many of the laws that helped build a punitive criminal justice system.

That included measures that enacted more incarceration, more prisons, and tougher prison sentences for drug offenses, particularly crack cocaine. However, Biden has backtracked since the 1980s and 1990s.

Will Joe Biden's 'Tough on Crime' Record Threaten His Support Among Democrats? | The Crime Report

These laws were especially hard on minorities, especially on African Americans.

You were trained to ignore it, but here is what Sleepy Joe actually said.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man!"

Backhanded compliment, at best!

That may be your fantasy about Biden but the fact is he is just another politician who will do anything to get votes. His whole career has been a triumph of style over substance. For all the years he has been in the public eye, no one knows what his positions of the economy, foreign relations, immigration, race relations, etc. are. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump has very clear positions on all the issues and Biden has none.
While I don’t tend to have fantasies about Biden, I do agree with your statement. This campaign will be important for Biden to define his policy positions and platform. The Trump drama exhaustion is going to help him but he will need to tighten up his messaging once we get down to the debates
Trump is a bold reformer who detailed comprehensive plans to deal with a broad array of issues in his campaign and has worked to implement them since. Biden is just a guy who has earned his living by going where the votes are. He has no message. Other than some vague mutterings about the middle class, his entire campaign if he gets the nomination, which I strongly doubt, will be anti Trump.

Why wouldn't they?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

So Biden believed there were no other African Americans who were bright, clean and articulate before Obama? Biden has been called a gaffe machine, but it is when people make these unscripted gaffes that they tell us who they really are. Biden is treated like your slow witted cousin that people always, "but he means well."

Add to his racist "gaffe" about Obama his very strong opposition to school busing and you have to wonder what he means when hs says he wants to take America back to what it used to be.

d Brooke, a Massachusetts Republican, was the first black senator ever to be popularly elected; Joe Biden was a freshman Democratic senator from Delaware. By 1975, both had compiled liberal voting records. But that year, Biden sided with conservatives and sponsored a major anti-busing amendment. The fierce debate that followed not only fractured the Senate’s bloc of liberals, it also signified a more wide-ranging political phenomenon: As white voters around the country—especially in the North—objected to sweeping desegregation plans then coming into practice, liberal leaders retreated from robust integration policies.

How a Young Joe Biden Turned Liberals Against Integration

Wait, there is more.

When it comes to criminal justice issues, Joe Biden’s record puts him at sharp odds with where Democrats are today: He has one of the most punitive, “tough on crime” records on criminal justice issues within the 2020 field — more so than even opponents Kamala Harris or Amy Klobuchar, both of whom have already been criticized for their records, Vox reports.

As the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Biden did not just support the war on drugs and mass incarceration; he wrote many of the laws that helped build a punitive criminal justice system.

That included measures that enacted more incarceration, more prisons, and tougher prison sentences for drug offenses, particularly crack cocaine. However, Biden has backtracked since the 1980s and 1990s.

Will Joe Biden's 'Tough on Crime' Record Threaten His Support Among Democrats? | The Crime Report

These laws were especially hard on minorities, especially on African Americans.
You are wasting your breath trying to spin his comments to try and convince people that he is racist after he served as VP for 8 years under Obama. Sorry but it’s a losing argument, but please keep pushing it if you are so inclined

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man!"

Translation,,what Bin Biden meant to say was that all blacks slur their words, all have an IQ under 35,,and all blacks cannot pronounce the word "Ask"

I know the quote, and again your not going to convince anybody that he is racist. He and Obama are best buds. Your spin is not going to land. He was celebrating and complimenting Obama. Plain and simple. Don’t be a snowflake

Translation,,what Bin Biden meant to say was that all blacks slur their words, all have an IQ under 35,,and all blacks cannot pronounce the word "Ask"
Why am I not surprised that you would translate it like that? What a joke. Grow up

maybe I should go in Black Face when he comes to Florida and bring a sign saying something about his insults

Trump is a bold reformer who detailed comprehensive plans to deal with a broad array of issues in his campaign and has worked to implement them since. Biden is just a guy who has earned his living by going where the votes are. He has no message. Other than some vague mutterings about the middle class, his entire campaign if he gets the nomination, which I strongly doubt, will be anti Trump.
Great, should be an easy victory for Trump then. We shall see

As objective as possible... you are either out of your ever-lovin mind to back Biden, or just a party sheep.
I would feel exactly the same if Chuck Grassley ran for the Republicans.
Who the hell wants another 70+ year old lifelong corrupt Washingtonite as President???

I know the quote, and again your not going to convince anybody that he is racist. He and Obama are best buds. Your spin is not going to land. He was celebrating and complimenting Obama. Plain and simple. Don’t be a snowflake

Biden set the bar really high there:a black guy who can bathe and speak = Storybook!

As objective as possible... you are either out of your ever-lovin mind to back Biden, or just a party sheep.
I would feel exactly the same if Chuck Grassley ran for the Republicans.
Who the hell wants another 70+ year old lifelong corrupt Washingtonite as President???

Mikey Obama will be the nominee, even while his hubby Barack is on trial for sedition

Biden... "go into any convenient store and you better speak with a India accent or they won't understand you...I'm not kidding"

Biden set the bar really high there:a black guy who can bathe and speak = Storybook!
Biden needs to start bringing slices of watermelon to his rallies,,you know,,to make him look like he really likes black people,,,and just eat them during his boring speeches

If I call you a smart good looking fellow does that imply that all other white people are ugly and dumb? Of course not.

Now I’d never say that after listening to the stupidity of the argument you are trying to make but perhaps you can now see the light.

Forum List

Back