Joe Biden Wants To Raise Your Taxes Alot

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Good. It's the only way to get people to address the ever increasing debt.

The opposite argument is to become a dead beat nation where no one pays for anything.
You like taxes?? Good. You can pay mine.

Bravo. Nah, I can't give you that because all you did was avoid the point. You liberal tax dodger that wants everything for free.

The opposite argument is to become a dead beat nation where no one pays for anything.
Like we taxpayers haven't been screaming to stop the spending and stop bringing in dead beats who collect welfare.
The Dumbocrats want to give free healthcare to illegal aliens.

The way to cut debt is to cut spending.

Are we doing that? Did Trump do that? Did you support Trump while supporting not paying for the things he signed off on?

Bravo. Nah, I can't give you that because all you did was avoid the point. You liberal tax dodger that wants everything for free.
I pay taxes every year, you lying scumbag.

Like we taxpayers haven't been screaming to stop the spending and stop bringing in dead beats who collect welfare.

No you haven't. That wasn't even touched on in the debates. No one was hammering the Republicans over this. No one.

We are 27 trillion in debt and growing and you want to cut taxes. You obviously are not willing to pay your share.

Are we doing that? Did Trump do that? Did you support Trump while supporting not paying for the things he signed off on?
EVIDENCE?????

LOL. I can not provide evidence for something that never happened.

EVIDENCE?????

YOU CAN'T READ

We are 27 trillion in debt and growing and you want to cut taxes. You obviously are not willing to pay your share.
You said more taxes is good. So, you can pay mine. YOU CAN'T READ

EVIDENCE?????

YOU CAN'T READ

I read fine. I asked you questions. You avoided answering them in a cowardly way.

You said more taxes is good. So, you can pay mine. YOU CAN'T READ

Yes, more taxes is good when you are 27 trillion in debt. You support being a dead beat? You like all your temporary free stuff?

Biden?

F41z.gif

Forum List

Back