Joe Biden Wants To Raise Your Taxes Alot

Good. It's the only way to get people to address the ever increasing debt.

Are you really THAT bereft of brain matter to think you can TAX working people out of the 24,000 BILLION dollars in debt this government has spent? :auiqs.jpg:

Just how many years do you graciously allow people to cough up $24,000,000,000,000.00 dollars?

And while they are doing all that, what about the economy you've just killed as a result of taking all of the profits from the producers?

No economy, no wealth, no income to tax.

WHADDANASS.
Nobody said we are going to pay that debt in one day dumbass.

The opposite argument is to become a dead beat nation where no one pays for anything.
The way to cut debt is to cut spending.

Yup and the dimwits in Congress will never do that.

Guess Biden doesn't know what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump know and knew. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. Wonder how those that voted for his stupid ass will like their tax cut taken back.

Won't take long for Biden voting Americans to realize what a mistake they made.

So all we have to do is end all taxes. So easy.

The opposite argument is to become a dead beat nation where no one pays for anything.

Guess Biden doesn't know what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump know and knew. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. Wonder how those that voted for his stupid ass will like their tax cut taken back.

Nope. Taxes will never end. Its two of the things that will always happen. Death and taxes.

However I like my tax cut and I'm sure millions of Americans can say the same. I doubt they will like losing that tax cut. I know I won't.

Oh boy! When a Democrat wins that means it's time to worry about debts and deficits again!
:boohoo:

I thought the time to do that was when a Republican was elected to address that like Trump promised to do?

When do you propose we do that? According to the argument Biden is willing to address at least half the issue.

You prefer cut and spend?
You're not getting the humor here. "Tax and spend liberals!" is all the right ever contributes. Cheap talking points. Once in power they drive up debts like drunken sailors at a strip club. Then they get voted out and immediately begin demanding responsibility from the leftier side of the Great Duopoly. Then Dems generally play along and at least make an attempt to clean up after the Republicans, but if either really did squat in the long run we wouldn't be here. Both love being in debt and always will. That's how bankers get so rich. They all suck.

Kinda just like Trump and his supporters did the last four years.

I see nothing funny in that.

Nope. Taxes will never end. Its two of the things that will always happen. Death and taxes.

However I like my tax cut and I'm sure millions of Americans can say the same. I doubt they will like losing that tax cut. I know I won't.

They won't. They also won't like the results of debts we don't pay.

You like taxes?? Good. You can pay mine.

Bravo. Nah, I can't give you that because all you did was avoid the point. You liberal tax dodger that wants everything for free.
I pay taxes every year, you lying scumbag.

We are 27 trillion in debt and growing and you want to cut taxes. You obviously are not willing to pay your share.
You said more taxes is good. So, you can pay mine. YOU CAN'T READ

Yes, more taxes is good when you are 27 trillion in debt. You support being a dead beat? You like all your temporary free stuff?

Republicans make more money than Democrats on average and thus pay more taxes. Sorry if we aren’t so inclined to subsidize your “free” stuff. BTW, who is going to pay for “free” healthcare for illegals coupled with what will amount to open borders?

Stop pretending. There is absolutely nothing in the Biden/Harris policies that will decrease debt. Harris is from CA. They are underwater in a big way and are taxing people out of their state.

You like taxes?? Good. You can pay mine.

Bravo. Nah, I can't give you that because all you did was avoid the point. You liberal tax dodger that wants everything for free.
I pay taxes every year, you lying scumbag.

We are 27 trillion in debt and growing and you want to cut taxes. You obviously are not willing to pay your share.
You said more taxes is good. So, you can pay mine. YOU CAN'T READ

Yes, more taxes is good when you are 27 trillion in debt. You support being a dead beat? You like all your temporary free stuff?

Republicans make more money than Democrats on average and thus pay more taxes. Sorry if we aren’t so inclined to subsidize your “free” stuff. BTW, who is going to pay for “free” healthcare for illegals coupled with what will amount to open borders?

It's your free stuff. It's stuff that also added up under Trump.

I do support UHC........I'm also willing to pay for it.

Stop pretending. There is absolutely nothing in the Biden/Harris policies that will decrease debt. Harris is from CA. They are underwater in a big way and are taxing people out of their state.

I never said there was. I'm saying there was NOTHING in the Trump policies either and you supported that so you have no place to complain.

You can't thrown Biden at me as I did NOT vote for him.

Oh boy! When a Democrat wins that means it's time to worry about debts and deficits again!

I thought the time to do that was when a Republican was elected to address that like Trump promised to do?

When do you propose we do that? According to the argument Biden is willing to address at least half the issue.

You're not getting the humor here. "Tax and spend liberals!" is all the right ever contributes. Cheap talking points. Once in power they drive up debts like drunken sailors at a strip club. Then they get voted out and immediately begin demanding responsibility from the leftier side of the Great Duopoly. Then Dems generally play along and at least make an attempt to clean up after the Republicans, but if either really did squat in the long run we wouldn't be here. Both love being in debt and always will. That's how bankers get so rich. They all suck.

It's funny because it's so predictably pathetic. Sometimes you just gotta laugh because it beats the alternative.

It's funny because it's so predictably pathetic. Sometimes you just gotta laugh because it beats the alternative.

You aren't supporting the alternative here. You are supporting more of the same.

The only thing that can stop him is a GOP majority in the Senate
Congress needs to take a cut in pay...and no more perks. No vacations dragging Akins an entourage , extravagant parties, new wardrobes, fee airfare or eating out on the taxpayers dime.

Congress needs to take a cut in pay...and no more perks. No vacations dragging Akins an entourage , extravagant parties, new wardrobes, fee airfare or eating out on the taxpayers dime.

Or expensive golf trips?

Bidens plan has been posted on his website. If your interested in an honest debate then you should read it so you don’t post fake news like you did in your OP.

Biden is proposing to repeal the tax cuts given to people making over $400,000 a year. Not those who make less. Look it up.

Raising taxes will be the only promise Biden would keep. And you can forget about that over $400,000 bullshit. Everyone will get hit. Well, everyone except Dolan, Zuckerburg, Murdock, Gates, the Google guy, Tim Cook and the rest of the super rich assholes who went above and beyond to get Biden elected. They'll never pay taxes because Biden owes them. The media and tech did more to fix this election than Russia ever dreamed of.

Raising taxes will be the only promise Biden would keep. And you can forget about that over $400,000 bullshit. Everyone will get hit. Well, everyone except Dolan, Zuckerburg, Murdock, Gates, the Google guy, Tim Cook and the rest of the super rich assholes who went above and beyond to get Biden elected. They'll never pay taxes

Just like now. They all get billions in taxpayers money and pays nothing in return in taxes.

Are you really THAT bereft of brain matter to think you can TAX working people out of the 24,000 BILLION dollars in debt this government has spent? :auiqs.jpg:

Just how many years do you graciously allow people to cough up $24,000,000,000,000.00 dollars?

And while they are doing all that, what about the economy you've just killed as a result of taking all of the profits from the producers?

No economy, no wealth, no income to tax.

WHADDANASS.
Nobody said we are going to pay that debt in one day dumbass.

You're NEVER going to pay down that debt, not in a day, not in a hundred years, no matter how much you tax. The government will simply tax that money and SPEND IT, or maybe you missed Joe Biden talking about MASSIVE spending increases, free college, free debt cancellation, free solar panels on every roof, free healthcare, free citizenship, and huge spending on infrastructure to rebuild America's cities---- all the while killing off major industries we depend on.

He's talking about at least 100 trillion dollars!

To pay for that, he'll have to raise taxes to 90%, eliminate all social programs like social security and medicare, and kill of millions of people. Then maybe when Kamela is 78 years old we might have a chance. But don't take my word, dummy, you voted for Biden and you'll be finding out next year if he gets in office. :laughing0301:

I voted for Jorgenson. Did you vote for more debt?
You mean you voted for Jorgensen but just don't care about her enough to spell her name right?
"You are supporting more of the same."
"Did you vote for more debt?"

Were you born such an insufferable prick or do you need to practice every day?

Last edited:
I voted for Jorgenson. Did you vote for more debt?
You mean you voted for Jorgensen but just don't care about her enough to spell her name right?
"You are supporting more of the same."
"Did you vote for more debt?"
Were you born such an insufferable prick and do you need to practice every day?

So that would be yes, you support what you condemn out of others but rather than face your hypocrisy you think the answer is attacking the one pointing it out to you.

Forum List

Back