Joe Biden Wants To Raise Your Taxes Alot

Biden?

F41z.gif

I voted for Jorgenson. Did you vote for more debt?

Good. It's the only way to get people to address the ever increasing debt.

Are you really THAT bereft of brain matter to think you can TAX working people out of the 24,000 BILLION dollars in debt this government has spent? :auiqs.jpg:

Just how many years do you graciously allow people to cough up $24,000,000,000,000.00 dollars?

And while they are doing all that, what about the economy you've just killed as a result of taking all of the profits from the producers?

No economy, no wealth, no income to tax.

WHADDANASS.

Are you really THAT bereft of brain matter to think you can TAX working people out of the 24,000 BILLION dollars in debt this government has spent? :auiqs.jpg:

Just how many years do you graciously allow people to cough up $24,000,000,000,000.00 dollars?

And while they are doing all that, what about the economy you've just killed as a result of taking all of the profits from the producers?

No economy, no wealth, no income to tax.

WHADDANASS.

Yes, I believe that is the only way to get the government to address their out of control spending. People love their free stuff and as long as they aren't paying for it they are never going to demand it stop,

The opposite argument is to become a dead beat nation where no one pays for anything.
The way to cut debt is to cut spending.

Are we doing that? Did Trump do that? Did you support Trump while supporting not paying for the things he signed off on?
EVIDENCE?????

LOL. I can not provide evidence for something that never happened.
YOU CAN'T READ

I read fine. I asked you questions. You avoided answering them in a cowardly way.

Now you are a liar.

The opposite argument is to become a dead beat nation where no one pays for anything.

Are we doing that? Did Trump do that? Did you support Trump while supporting not paying for the things he signed off on?
EVIDENCE?????

YOU CAN'T READ

I read fine. I asked you questions. You avoided answering them in a cowardly way.

Now you are a liar.

Better than a deadbeat. Being a liar simply makes me like Trump but he is also a deadbeat on top of that.

You like taxes?? Good. You can pay mine.

Bravo. Nah, I can't give you that because all you did was avoid the point. You liberal tax dodger that wants everything for free.
I pay taxes every year, you lying scumbag.

We are 27 trillion in debt and growing and you want to cut taxes. You obviously are not willing to pay your share.
Pknopp job believes were going to give politicians more tax money and they're going to pay down the debt with it instead of pissing it away to get votes.
Did you also believe Obozocare was going to pay down the debt? That was a real knee slapper.

Bravo. Nah, I can't give you that because all you did was avoid the point. You liberal tax dodger that wants everything for free.

We are 27 trillion in debt and growing and you want to cut taxes. You obviously are not willing to pay your share.
Pknopp job believes were going to give politicians more tax money and they're going to pay down the debt with it instead of pissing it away to get votes.
Did you also believe Obozocare was going to pay down the debt? That was a real knee slapper.

I never said that. You and millions of others refuse to elect politicians that are willing to be responsible with our money but that doesn't change the fact we have to pay our debt.

Oh boy! When a Democrat wins that means it's time to worry about debts and deficits again!
:boohoo:

Oh boy! When a Democrat wins that means it's time to worry about debts and deficits again!

I thought the time to do that was when a Republican was elected to address that like Trump promised to do?

When do you propose we do that? According to the argument Biden is willing to address at least half the issue.

You prefer cut and spend?

The only thing that can stop him is a GOP majority in the Senate
Taxes will go up under blow hole joe just ending the trump tax cuts as he said he will do on day one will make taxes go up

EVIDENCE?????

YOU CAN'T READ

Now you are a liar.

Better than a deadbeat. Being a liar simply makes me like Trump but he is also a deadbeat on top of that.
I pay my bills, you lying scumbag.

EVIDENCE?????

YOU CAN'T READ

Now you are a liar.

I pay my bills, you lying scumbag.

We are 27 trillion in debt. No you don't. You supported that debt now pay for it.

That's another LIE

How much is the US in debt 2020?
As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion

EVIDENCE?????

YOU CAN'T READ

YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR

That's another LIE

How much is the US in debt 2020?
As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion

Pay up.

Yup and the dimwits in Congress will never do that.

Guess Biden doesn't know what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump know and knew. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. Wonder how those that voted for his stupid ass will like their tax cut taken back.

Won't take long for Biden voting Americans to realize what a mistake they made.

I thought the time to do that was when a Republican was elected to address that like Trump promised to do?

When do you propose we do that? According to the argument Biden is willing to address at least half the issue.

You prefer cut and spend?
You're not getting the humor here. "Tax and spend liberals!" is all the right ever contributes. Cheap talking points. Once in power they drive up debts like drunken sailors at a strip club. Then they get voted out and immediately begin demanding responsibility from the leftier side of the Great Duopoly. Then Dems generally play along and at least make an attempt to clean up after the Republicans, but if either really did squat in the long run we wouldn't be here. Both love being in debt and always will. That's how bankers get so rich. They all suck.

Joe doesn’t want to raise your taxes. You dumb stupid Trump sycophants don’t make over $400k. Get real. There is only so much money in selling MAGA hats, vape juice, and Budweiser tees.

Forum List

Back