Joe Biden: “We gotta, it’s just, but, you gotta, I mean, the, we gotta reassure, look, here, my, my message to everybody I talk to”

Lol, this guy is coming apart at the seams. His wife should be ashamed of letting him make a complete fool of himself.

I think his wife needs to do an emergency decompression surgery on Joe's brain, the only problem is that Joe doesnt have one to decompress...

Lol, this guy is coming apart at the seams. His wife should be ashamed of letting him make a complete fool of himself.

I think his wife needs to do an emergency decompression surgery on Joe's brain, the only problem is that Joe doesnt have one to decompress...
I agree with you.

It will only get better during the debates. I can hear the softball questions now....

Given his history of plagiarism, it is likely that Biden will steal his remarks for the opening debate. But from whom?

.........?

I can not see the Rats having Biden up there, in the podium, debating President Trump.

It will be a massacre.

The Demons, the Rats.... will come up with any stupid excuse....I just have that feeling. :dunno:

[/
query. How many time has trump said or tweeted something
completely screwy. Just the tweets he had to cancel would fill
10 pages single space. As bidon pulls further ahead and trump continues to fail, physically and mentally right before our eyes.
Republicans must now change to real governing or become irrelevant.

I can not see the Rats having Biden up there, in the podium, debating President Trump.

It will be a massacre.

The Demons, the Rats.... will come up with any stupid excuse....I just have that feeling. :dunno:
Ballot stuffing. Their last chance. All in or gitmo...

Forum List

Back