Joe Biden's America: Heating oil already being rationed before winter arrives.

Progs talk their logic but always the peasants not really privileged suffer. This time their own is on the chopping block also.
^ :cuckoo:

Tax cuts, subsidies, and loan forgiveness for the rich and powerful. That's all the GOP stands for and they've been winning that fight this entire century.

Biden already tried that and the Saudis to him to go to hell. Open up federal land for drilling. Price of oil drops over night and supply goes up.
Investing billions into new oil drilling in the U.S. would increase the global oil supply at most by a few percent. If you're crying and bitching can be solved by a 1 or 2 percent decrease in the price of oil then you are not serious about the problem.

We didn't have this problem while Trump was President.

Hmmmmmm........

We were not exporting as much of either when Trump was president.

It is sort of cute though how you all think the oil companies give a rats ass about who is sitting in the White House

Investing billions into new oil drilling in the U.S. would increase the global oil supply at most by a few percent. If you're crying and bitching can be solved by a 1 or 2 percent decrease in the price of oil then you are not serious about the problem.
We didn't have a gas shortage when they were allowed to drill on federal land.

We will do that in a few weeks, at the ballot box.

giphy.gif

Wait, so you are saying that the multinational oil companies that own the oil/NG are selling it overseas just to harm our country and not to make more profit?

Do you really believe this shit you post?
I believe that the Biden regime is selling our strategic oil reserves to foreign nations. He doesn't care if the country is harmed as long as he gets a kickback.

I believe that the Biden regime is selling our strategic oil reserves to foreign nations. He doesn't care if the country is harmed as long as he gets a kickback.

I am not talking about the SPR, I am talking about the oil and NG being produced on a daily basis that is being exported at record levels.

I agree 100% with you on what he is doing with the SPR

Remember when gas started dropping by a few pennies a few months ago and all the board Dimwingers hailed Biden as a savior?

All the sudden he has nothing to do with oil and natural gas.

Funny shit.

Forum List

Back